Author Topic: Any room for trash fetish related Caps?  (Read 5657 times)

Offline derminer

Any room for trash fetish related Caps?
« on: April 01, 2016, 07:50:25 pm »
i am a little past my 30th spring and have been in this fetish for trash and garbage for about half my life. I am new on here but some of you may know me under usernames derminer, der_miner on other services.

I have some stories i will post here, and must say awesome job to everyone posting stuff! Especially Daffy! He is a writing machine. My writings are not as good.

But maybe there is some room to post some captions kind of shorter storyboards often of real life somewhat photoshopped pictures. Telling a quick story about transformation into a disposable object or just being trashed. My two favorite types of stories. Soft trash in super overstuffed black bags best.

I will attach a sample. Anyone like these? Otherwise i will post on deviant art.com

See you in the next bin!
Erik

Daffy Duck

Re: Any room for trash fetish related Caps?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 10:33:08 pm »
Hi Erik,

Thanks for joining the trashcan discussion.

Many thanks for the high praise you kindly gave. Please don't judge your own work harshly. I think that anyone, and everyone, can write better than me ! 

I get bored reading my own stuff (and I know most of you do too !)  I would love to hear new stuff from other writers.   The more the merrier.

Thanks for posting your storyboard pictures.  It is certainly an orginal idea. Well done !   More please.

Sadly I only have another ELEVEN stories waiting in Gromet's Inbox !   Oh no, cry the long suffering readers, not more trash from Daffy.

Some are trashcan, some transformation / objectification, some giantess.  Unpredicably, some even have a happy ending.  (I don't know what went wrong with those stories, I was obviously going down with the flu !)  Most have Daffy out of his depth, which is how he likes it !

Regards.

Daffy

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:40:10 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 02:20:19 am »
Great job with the caption.  I love captions, please keep them coming.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:00:08 am »
Thanks alsrx700.

PutMeInaBin

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 12:50:33 pm »
I agree with Mr. Daffy,

You (Derminer) should not restrain your self from writing your own stories and sharing them.
Also I did like the picture montage, did you make it your self ??, if so maybe you could make
some more and bring something new to the table.

:)

Daffy Duck

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 08:11:58 pm »
Cheers PutMeInaBag.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 11:13:46 pm »
There's always room for original work here - or links to others works!

Text stories tend to be long as the writer needs to explain everything. Using pictures and caps does set the scene fast and without many words.

Sure! You can work on your storyline, but we do get the meaning, and that's the first thing that needs to be right.

But for now! Thanks for sharing and thanks for giving us this new inspiration.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 11:40:02 pm »
Cheers TeaSer

Offline derminer

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 01:16:44 am »
I did do the screenshots and story myself but video is from internet. I am still looking for great video clips of women taking out garbage and then adding my own story to screenshots. Any tips for videos please let me know and i am happy to do a new one. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk