Author Topic: Real life experiences of a little person  (Read 7931 times)

realsmallguy

Real life experiences of a little person
« on: March 21, 2016, 06:03:34 pm »
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but I wanted to share a few experiences I have had in this area which are unique because of my size.

As I stated in my personals ad, I am a real life "little person", the politically correct term for a dwarf, midget, whatever you like.  I am especially small, only 28" tall and weigh just under 20 pounds... i'm 35 years old.  As you can imagine this makes it a lot easier to experience things in our unique fetish area... and I have a few. 

I did have a female friend who would indulge me on occasion.  I can easily fit in a kitchen trash bin, the 13 gallon size.  She would put me in the bin, sometimes it was empty sometimes not.  She would then go about cleaning and whatever, occasionally throwing stuff in on top of me.  Then she would take the bag out of the bin, with me in it... tie up the top and take it out to the dumpster in the apartment building complex where we lived.  She would toss the bag with me in it into the dumpster just like I wasn't there, which I wanted.  She would leave me there to get out on my own which I was able to manage most of the time without a problem, but I would wait until dark... sometimes a few hours during which more bags would get thrown in with me.  We nearly always did this on the weekends so no chance of collection.

Another adventure I would do is a completely unknown one.  We had laundry  rooms in the apartment buildings which had a big 30 gallon can in them.  Once a week a cleaning crew would come through and do the common areas of the building to include the laundry rooms, it consisted of two women.  It was always the same day and same time period.  I would go down that morning, hid in the can in a smaller trash bag and wait.  They would come in and wipe down the machines, then sweep the floor.  The sweeper pan would be emptied in on top of me.  I would be in the ground floor room, the last one to be cleaned.  Usually they would put a bag with the trash from the other two floors in on top of me, push it down then lift the whole mess with me in it out of the can.  They would tie the top and put me out in the hallway while they vacuumed.  It was exciting sitting there listening to the vacuum and they didn't know I was there.  A couple times i'm pretty sure they emptied the vacuum container into my bag.  Once they were done I would be picked up and carried out to the dumpster and tossed in.  Couple times I landed kinda  hard.  Later I would sneak out.  I had to stop this because the trash truck schedule got changed and it became a little too close to the time I would get thrown in for safety sake, but I'm hoping something will change, I miss this one.  I do still on occasion go hide in the can during the weekend when the laundry rooms get used the most and let people throw lint and stuff in while I'm there. 

To be continued....

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Real life experiences of a little person
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 06:40:44 pm »
awasome i like the real life play you do just reamber daffy's warnings and you be fine
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 06:42:59 pm »
Hi realsmallguy,

Many thanks for sharing your real life stories, which are a dream come true for most of us.

I am intrigued as to how you held your breathe, so the two cleaners never saw the bag move as you breathed.

I am also intrigued that if they sealed the bag, how you avoided suffocation (presumably you pierced the bag) and this was not noticed.

Lastly, can I urge you please do not to get complacent about collection dates and times. The councils DO change contracts. Collection also changes around public holidays. Furthermore, getting buried alive in a dumpster might be a thrill, but potentially you might get stuck. And if you are discovered, you might face some awkward questions regarding trespass (or exposure, if you do these trips nude......). Then there are hazards like dumped broken glass etc.

Whilst I have written some stories which combine Giantess / Trashcan, I must remind you that Gromet puts warnings on trashcan stories for a reason.

Please play safe, and live to play again another day.  Even if you have done this dozens of times, lady luck usually runs out sooner or later. It always does. There are NO exceptions.

The official stance of this website is NOT to encourage getting in public bins in real life. It is for your own good.

Daffy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:45:43 pm by Daffy Duck »

realsmallguy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 08:06:22 pm »
Well, to answer your questions, being as small as I am I take small breaths anyway, but if you hold your arms out in front of your belly a few inches and keep them steady, that will hide any movement.

As to sealing the bag, again I don't need much and I have practiced breathing slowly so they bag has enough for an hour or so at least... that is enough time for me to end up in the dumpster, when I can use a small knife I carry to pierce the bag.  I do not do this naked, I generally wear something like sweats with pockets so I have my house key and the knife.  I also take a look in the bin early that morning to make sure there are no broken glass or other things that could impale me already in there.  As to getting caught, I already have a practiced story (never used yet) where a couple of people grabbed me and threw me in there against my will and being so small I could do nothing.  My town has a website that publishes garbage pickups so I keep track of that.

I have done many things like this over the years.  Almost been caught a few times.  i'm very careful and being small its easy for me to poke around without being noticed.  I've done stuff in hotels, malls, even fast food places.  Laundry machines are more dangerous but fun.  Best done with someone knowing you are there.  I will write about that later.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 12:13:01 am »
Thanks for kindly answering my questions. I was interested (and jealous, if I am honest).

I know part of the thrill is the loosing control side of objectification fantasy. An object, unlike a submissive slave, has no say in what happens, so it allows you to like, what the sensible part of your brain says you should not.

But there is a big difference in fantasizing loosing control, and actually loosing control.

In a public bin, you can never hope to cover all bases. Unforeseeable things happen, that is why they call them accidents.

I really hope you remain safe, but I fear you will not.

You will push the boundaries getting you next high, until you fall.

Saying 'I told you so' won't bring me any pleasure. It will give you even less.

Do take a long hard look at what you think is harmless. I can assure you it is not.

Daffy

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:14:33 am by Daffy Duck »

Bren

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 10:07:56 pm »
I'm jealous of you right now. I really am.

Being 6 ft 5. I find it very hard to even fit in a wheelie bin. Been trying to find an ideal way of play but no luck.

Stay Safe out there

Bren.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 12:17:19 pm »
I would like to be 6 ft 5 in everyday life, but 2 ft 4 for the world of trashcan fantasies.

So I suppose being 5 ft 9 is some sort of a compromise ?  I can fit in 240 litre wheelie bins (with difficulty) and 360 litre wheelie bins with ease. 

My 1100 litre bin liners (advertised on this site) might be worth trying Bren. They are 6 ft 11 deep and 6 ft 5 wide.

Daffy
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 12:20:03 pm by Daffy Duck »

realsmallguy

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 08:45:02 pm »
You might remember, while you are being jealous of my lack of height so I am able to experience certain things, it presents a huge challenge for every day life.  Even most door knobs I have to stretch to reach.  Hard to find "fashionable" clothes that fit me, have to have them made or shop the childrens section.  I could go on.  Lots of challenges, but I have lots of fun so i'm not bitter.  It is what it is.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 09:22:50 pm »
Hi,

I appreciate it is a huge challenge in everyday life. As you point out, things we take for granted, ain't easy for all of us.

Even at 5 ft 9, I always wanted to be taller. You see, I am the shortest in my family (and I get teased over it), as all the men (dad, brother, uncles) were all well over 6ft, a number being 6ft 7 and above.

But we are what we are, and it is nice to hear 2ft 4 has some advantages, while 6ft 5 has some disadvantages. It is always nice to hear another person's point of view. When you do, you find the grass is not always greener on the other side. So we should all try to be happy.

All the best,

Daffy
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:31:09 pm by Daffy Duck »

laundering by woman

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 06:40:39 pm »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting your trashcans expériences. I'm very impatient to read what did you do with the laundry machines  :) 

Daffy Duck

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 07:24:43 pm »
Hi Laundering By Woman,

That is really a Machine story question, as opposed to a Trashcan story question (I ain't the moderator for that section, only this one).

But I think such a washing machine story has already been posted, if not by realsmallguy, then by another author. Because I do remember reading a story (true or fiction, I cannot recall) where a small guy hid in a washing machine, and his housekeeper (or similar) switched it on with him in it. I remember, because I liked the story too.   Apologies to everyone if I cannot remember the exact details. When you get to my age you are lucky if you remember what you ate for breakfast !

Old fart, Daffy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:26:57 pm by Daffy Duck »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 07:31:14 pm »
i also reamber reading that story you are mention daffy and it sound right with the cleaner puting a small guy in the wshing machin
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 08:35:44 pm »
Thanks Trash Girl.

laundering by woman

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 06:59:02 pm »
I think you speak about my story: "laundry prank goes wrong" (it's a fiction). I'm glad you like it. And if it's not this one..... Pleaaaaase tell me where you read it.

All the best

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 09:57:45 pm »
Yes, that was an excellent story Laundering by woman. Realsmallguy, if you would like to post your washing machine experience in the machine section we would love to read it, it would be a unique story because it’s yours.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk