Author Topic: F/f chastity story?  (Read 328 times)

Offline JakAlbrt

F/f chastity story?
« on: September 10, 2024, 02:40:26 am »
One of my all time, if not my top, favorite stories is a F/f chastity tale called Liz, by Tony. Last updated in, I believe, 2000

https://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/not91229.htm

It's unfortunate that Tony couldn't finish part four. Was wondering if anyone knew if there was every any kind of fan written sequel or continuation?

Failing that, does anyone know of any really good F/f chastity total power exchange stories where the Fdom is emotionall & verbally gentle while simultaneously being physically demanding & in complete control of the sub?

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
Re: F/f chastity story?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2024, 07:25:02 am »
Hmm, Are you sure the story isn't finished? There's written "final chapter" on the 4th page. And it isn't much longer than the other three are. But I wouldn't mind if the had continued this story, of course. ;)

Offline JakAlbrt

Re: F/f chastity story?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 06:07:07 am »
Hmm, Are you sure the story isn't finished? There's written "final chapter" on the 4th page.

thank you for the reply. Did you enjoy the story? I hope that wherever Tony ended up they'll be happy that their work continues to entertain. Do you know of any similar F/f Chastity stories that you might be able to direct me to? I think I've read all the ones posted on grometsplaza, I love how the search engine works with storycodes.

To clarify what I meant by 'Tony couldn't finish' the final scene that involves Liz and Jenny ends with them getting into a car, Liz is handcuffed, neither she or the reader know the destination of the car ride. This is kinda like a cliffhanger.

Tony then provides an author note, including ideas for what could happen next, but explaining this is as far as they got before their lifestyle changed to prevent them from continuing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk