Author Topic: looking for a ponygirl story  (Read 939 times)

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
looking for a ponygirl story
« on: June 12, 2024, 07:52:31 pm »
Many years ago I read a story by Rubberwolf called "How Lisa Learned To Sleep Standing Up". It was about a young girl hired to watch over a child that suffered brain damage in a riding accident. The story was on this site and on Sir Jeffs pony site. I'm sure I read a follow up, possibly not by Rubberwolf, but cannot find any details and wonder if anyone has any ideas.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: looking for a ponygirl story
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 09:03:00 pm »
https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/how_lisa_learnt_sleep.html is the version on the Plaza, but hunting around I see it was posted on a few other places too. And if you look on BDSMlibrary there is a second part written by a "Lost Soul". Is that the one you were thinking of?

If it is, you probably want to grab it and download it, who knows how long BDSMlibrary will stay up...

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 08:18:27 pm »
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the story along with the author has disappeared.
 Looks like I'll have to keep looking.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2024, 09:39:32 pm »
You mean that you don't see the second part when you go to BDSMlibrary (screenshot attached is what I see)? Or that the Lost Soul second part wasn't the one you were thinking of?

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2024, 09:06:20 pm »
Went back and surprise, surprise, found it. Note to self. Double check when looking.  Thanks Teann.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2024, 05:53:00 pm »
🎉  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk