Author Topic: Story help: Romanian dungeon story  (Read 629 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Story help: Romanian dungeon story
« on: June 01, 2024, 02:42:43 am »
No offense intended in the slightest to those of us from Romania. It just sort of communicates the idea.

Story is teachers and a class of high school senior students, from US/Western Europe, on a summer field trip to a place like that. Young blonde female teacher with a fetish craving discovers a local castle with a dungeon that at the right time offers a live demonstration (non-damaging but potentially full contact with the people on the tour) of the equipment with some young local girl who probably needed the money, but she is put on the various equipment in the dungeon to demonstrate without actually hurting her but she can get felt up and potentially (easily) worse. Or more, depending on your perspective. Our young female teacher has a male teacher also on the trip that she is hot for. She finds the castle, goes on the tour, sees the current girl in the demonstration, has to try it.

The last tour turns out to be the male teacher she is hot for and several of the hunky male students who honestly would be happy to jump all over the bones of a young local woman in that situation and come to the tour to do that if they can. The tour mistress and heroine find out who is on the tour and lock a unremovable-by-them mask on her to hide her identity from her male friend and the students but because of a bruise or something the male teacher knows it's her.

She winds up stretched naked on a rack as the tour leaves that room, no intercourse so far but the students really interested and not knowing who she really is. Story proble: I want the boys to sneak back in so they can play with her as they wish (how far not decided but intercourse definately possible) - I haven't decided if they succeed or if the male teacher comes back just in time to stop them and once they are gone he has the key to her mask, takes it off and enjoys her willing body on the rack. But I cannot figure out, realistically, how the male teacher, knowing who the girl is, would let the boys get that far out of hand knowing exactly where they would go and what they would do, and knowing there would be repercussions because he knew it was her and should have stopped them.

What happens so these older, over 18 y/o teen-age boys can go back and play with her and she does not hate the male teacher for not protecting her? Looking forward to any thoughts you have. All thoughts welcome; no bad ideas!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 02:47:37 am by Zephyr »
The race is long, and in the end it is only with yourself.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Story help: Romanian dungeon story
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2024, 04:42:40 am »
This story has a lot of potential and could go many ways. These are just thoughts off the top of my head as I haven't thought deeply into it. Much of the story if I was writing would be based around the two teachers and who they are.

Let's start with the male teacher. She may have the hots for him but does he feel the same. Is he a caring, romantic, or even a nice guy. Or is he a perv or someone who looks down on her or something more of an object to be used. She is masked and he knows who she is, but does she know that he knows. Depending on his personality and fetishes, would he care to interfere.

Maybe he is a bit of a voyeur and likes to watch. I think a lot of what happens is based on the type of person you make him. There are lots of possibilities. Even as a nice person, maybe she directly told him or he overheard things whether on the trip or in the past. Maybe he does interrupt but asked if she wished to continue or stop. She would be able to signal one way or another. Maybe he had rumors and gossip from other staff, true or not that leads to his decisions. What if the students pay him off to look the other way and not interfere.

The female teacher clearly has a certain desire to allow herself into her predicament. Does she know what could truly happen while she is defenseless and helpless. Is she hoping for something to happen and with whom. Is it sexual or does she just want to be touched or mildly hurt or more. Is it the teacher she wants truly or are the young men in reality closer to her taste. Is she looking for one or multiple people if she wants it. What if she doesn't and her feelings of being taken advantage. Maybe she is less interested or scared at first but craving it by the end.

This also asks what the female teachers personality is like. Is she easy going and friendly? Strict? A stickler for the rules at least in the classroom if not in her personal life. How much does she know about the male teacher or students? Have the students been hitting on her previously? Do they know she is beneath the mask? Is this a fantasy she had always dreamed about?

Some other points to consider. Does the tour Mistress have any extra involvement. Does the male teacher leave her there to be released by someone else? Or is he playing the hero and advancing hers, his, or both their fantasies and desires? What if he or one of the students is playing the villian role. Or even the tour Mistress or on of the other workers is unhappy and punish her or the others. Maybe they pay off the tour Mistress to keep her locked up longer and possibly available for use. 

Ideas why she wouldn’t hate him as the boys take advantage of her.

The tour Mistress or another person distract or attempt to seduce the male teacher. The person may have been paid off buy one of the students to keep him busy.  He could be tricked and temporarily locked in a cell, room, or some device before released. Alternatively he could take advantage of the advances and play with that other person, not knowing who was happening between the female teacher and students.

Maybe one of the students male or female get sick or injured and he is responsible for them getting care allowing the male students a chance to sneak back.

Or he can go look to buy a condom or some other protection or something else entirely but requires him to leave giving the others an opportunity. Thus his conquest is interrupted at last temporarily when he comes back if his hopes were to do something with her.

That is just the thoughts I initially came up with. Maybe they will help in some way.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2024, 08:47:13 am »
Yes, for the positive angle I think you'd want some sort of dilemma for the male teacher, where the obvious right choice for him is also the thing that leaves the opportunity for the students to cause trouble. For a chaotic good angle, if the tour mistress is a semi-antagonist here (trying to distract the male teacher because she wants the students to take advantage because she thinks it's what the heroine needs/wants) that is interesting in a different way. For the true antagonistic angle the tour mistress would probably be distracting the male teacher for her own ends, and/or not caring that the students are going to take advantage; then the male teacher would have to overcome that temptation to save the girl and get the happy ending.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2024, 11:56:52 am »
What if the hunky male teacher isn't interested, either because he has someone else in mind, or is already with somebody else secretly; either male of female? What if the only way for the hunky gay teacher to keep his secret is to pretend not to notice, go out for a coffee in the lobby, or let the staff distract him in some other way? Would he do all this to let the boys have their fun, F that lust right out of her and take some pictures and video of the deed, as boys will almost certainly do in this day and age? I could even see a big and dark love bite/hickey being left right on her neck by one of the clever ones as he was mounted up and rutting into her, and both realization and future opportunity later on when he notices the band aid on her neck on the flight home.

As another angle, the young blonde teacher may look quite enticing all stretched out and helpless, but is her personality ordinarily toxic, as in do either the boys, or even the hot hunky teacher, wish to punish her for something, play a little catch for something we don't know yet as readers? I'm assuming that these characters are from a wealthy school district, or wealthy families in that district so as to be able to pay for such a trip, so with that in mind I'm assuming this isn't the football team, but possibly the band kids. Nothing wrong with either group obviously, but different kids with different motivations to be sure.

At the very end of the scene does it get revealed that this was just a waking daydream for the hot hunky teacher, or even the blonde, or even the testosterone laden teenagers as something that they'd just love to do?

I toured an old German town's dungeon once a very long time ago, and wow the thoughts going around in my kiny mind; as in it would be fun to try some of that stuff with the right person. But, back in the real world I also got the underlying thought that these people really got off on inflicting this on others, like they put real labor hours into designing and building things to intentionally inflict pain and suffering. Leaving the playful-fun kink aspect behind for a moment, not some of humanities finer moments to be sure.

Hope I didn't end that on too dark of a thought, best wishes, Jackie.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2024, 08:21:37 am »
THANK YOU ALL THREE OF YOU!  These are some great ideas. It's still early enough I have no idea the exact details (the two teachers have a genuine romantic interest in each other they could never go anywhere with at work). I am just blown away. Thank you!
The race is long, and in the end it is only with yourself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk