Author Topic: old Discord server link do not use  (Read 864 times)

Offline [email protected]

Re: Discord server link
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2024, 03:26:22 am »
And there ya have it.
Great group, like I originally said.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2024, 03:58:07 pm »
And there ya have it.

I mean it you are really starting to get on my nerves and if deleting you from here is my only option then by hell I will do it if you carry on annoying me
TRASH GIRL

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2024, 11:01:09 pm »
And there ya have it.

Nice. Do your worst BIG girl. You won't shut me the F up. Accept it. I can speak as freely as you. You are weak minded to be led along like you are by them. Enjoy your so called power and fame. I will gladly enjoy my freedoms against your approval.

I mean it you are really starting to get on my nerves and if deleting you from here is my only option then by hell I will do it if you carry on annoying me

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2024, 11:07:18 pm »
Trash Girl, you are really starting to get on my nerves.
May I please have the information to make a formal complaint against you to your superiors? I will go above your head if you fail to give me the information as a mod here.
Thank you

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2024, 11:25:36 pm »
Quote from: Trash girl
[/quote

I have reported you Trash Girl, and will continue to do so, as you continue to belittle, verbally abuse with profanity, attempt to discredit, and threaten me with removal here as well as from you Direct Messaging me, because I am simply stating my opinions here backed with a whole lot of obvious and recorded evidence of what I am saying here.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2024, 04:32:47 pm »
No action will be taken against Trash Girl as a result of this report.

I will reiterate that the Plaza forum is intended to be a inclusive, but more importantly tolerant, space for readers and writers. There is no place here for personal grudges or vendettas, nor is it a place for members to complain about other community spaces.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2024, 06:29:39 pm »
No action will be taken against Trash Girl as a result of this report.

I will reiterate that the Plaza forum is intended to be a inclusive, but more importantly tolerant, space for readers and writers. There is no place here for personal grudges or vendettas, nor is it a place for members to complain about other community spaces.

thank you Teanndaorsa,
TRASH GIRL

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2024, 02:53:54 am »
Right on. Thank you for considering my formal complaint.
Am I okay with sharing my opinion of other groups advertising here and should I just ignore profane verbal attacks from others, including mods here, or is there a better course of action that can be suggested? Thanks again.
I just feel that my own opinion should be allowed. Otherwise, what's the point of a community board???

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2024, 03:15:23 am »
I am giving my personal opinion on a group chat board. I do retort but am not vulgar, intimidating, or threatening like them here and now, but am labeled as such by them here. What was it that Princess said, not sane? What was it that Trash Girl said??? A whole lot! And, I can't speak up and out in defense against this recorded and obvious interaction/disagreement??? I should just STFU???
Come on, this is becoming even more obvious of what I am speaking up about.
A community board is not just a board of leading dictators.
What kind of community board does not allow legitimate discussion???

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2024, 03:18:01 am »
A community board of leaders and no community is not a community.

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2024, 03:32:42 am »
YOUR WINNING THAT FUCKING BET YOU ARE MAKEING ME SEE RED WITH RAGE I WARN YOU YOU DO NOT WANT ME AS AN ENEMY

Not my words here. Thanks for the DM Jessie...
Best of luck girl.

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2024, 03:42:11 am »
A community message board...
What's the point???
Opinions???
Ideas???
When the message board then becomes more and more strict. You can't say this or that. No nay say, love it or leave it.
I completely disagree, and will continue to speak up and out about free speech without censorship. Sure censor me but then complain about how it's all unaccepted by others and society in general. Are you friggin kidding me???
Sure, silence me as you spew your very own garbage.
It's a really simple concept here. Just another shitty opinion. No need to get yer diapers in a bunch or shit yourself. "Not sane." WTF??? Like any of us here are "sane"! Okay normal guy, I mean girl, I mean trash. I don't need to address you just like you don't have to address me as "Supreme Being." Hello!!!

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2024, 04:00:49 am »
If you look back, I simply stated my opinion. Others here, including a mod, has been very vulgar with profanity, threatening to ban me, futile attempts of intimidation, defaming by accusations of "not sane".
Hmmmmmmmm... Great group, like I originally said. Other than that, is all on them there.

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2024, 04:05:48 am »
Makes ya wonder why they delete so much of their comments here LOL
Yeah, I'm coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2024, 07:40:21 pm »
This user has now been excluded from the forum, in the interests of the wider forum membership. I do not take the decision to ban lightly, but I have no second thoughts about this decision. I am not in general in favour of deletion of posts, so this thread will remain as an example of behaviour that is not welcome here. I imagine Trash Girl may want to make a new, clean thread for the Discord link which is untainted by this unnecessary drama, and let this one fade into the history pile.

For everyone else, I feel like the reasons why this community is better off without this user are clear and self-evident, but if anyone disagrees or is uncomfortable with the decision, they are welcome to come to me with their disagreement or for clarification, either here or privately. My apologies to those who've found their visits here soured by these discussions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk