Author Topic: Sister Sister 3  (Read 90 times)

Offline DeeVee Iante

Sister Sister 3
« on: April 01, 2024, 11:19:46 am »
Seven
Usually, Cathenne and Mouse went to school separately. Mouse was always early and Cathenne was always late. Today they were a little early and would have been much earlier had Mouse not needed to walk slowly and take cool-down breaks. Walking on the high wedged heel boots was another challenge as was the long heavy black rubber dress. Well, if she had legs like Cathenne, athletic, muscled, and stunning, she could also wear a short skirt. But she had stick legs so, the gown was perfect.

The school’s most beautiful girl, as voted by almost everyone, Suzanne Upton-Birmingham strode towards them always looking like she ate a lemon and sour cucumber sandwich.

Hugging Cathenne, she growled, “Who is this?”

Cathenne growled back, “This is my sister, Mouse. Be nice, especially nice SUB.” It sounded like a warning.

Suzanne looked at Mouse, sighed, then hugged her too, confirming, “Obviously you are important to the Cat when she threatens me. There was no need. You are quite lovely and acceptable to share my space and be part of Cat’s tribe.” When she was not in earshot, people called her SUB, as in Stuck-Up-Bitch, not Suzanne Upton-Birmingham. Yet, when she smiled, the world around her lit up. Mouse hugged her back.

Unceremoniously, Suzanne took Mouse and Cathenne’s arm and confirmed, “You both will be at my birthday dance at the Castle Club this Friday and on Saturday at my place, of course.”

Cathenne smiled and confirmed, “We would not miss it Suzi-love, but are you not forgetting something?” Suzi looked at Mouse, then turned to Cat and kissed her fully. Then she looked at Mouse and kissed her too, gently, lovingly, surprising Mouse considering her reputation. The kiss made Mouse forget how constricting, hot, and irritating she felt in her hot outfit and again her libido shot up her sexual totem-pole.

Walking towards the school entry, Suzi confirmed, “So, she is one of us?”

Cat nodded just as Adhora Redcrow approached with, “So, this is your sister. I can feel the connection and she is one of the people down her mother’s line.”
She came to Mouse first and welcomed, “I am Redcrow or Red in Cat’s tribe, and I am especially pleased that you are of my mother's tribe. We are a matriarchal people and recognise our own. May I?” Bewildered, Mouse nodded.

Red put her forehead against Mouse’s forehead and spoke, “Allin hamusqayki ayllu uchuy ñaña,” then translated, “welcome to the tribe, little sister.” Then she too kissed Mouse, but like a little sister, disappointing Mouse a little, not more than three heads on her seven headed totem-pole.

Adelheid Grueber, the champion weightlifter, approached and bellowed, “Gueten Morgen fellow miscreants,” while Red and Cat made out.

When they finished, still embraced, Cat greeted, “Hey Adel,”

Adel lifted both off their feet, swung them around and kissed each in turn. Once Cat’s feet were on the ground, Cat introduced, “This is my sister, Mouse. Be gentle, Adelheid.”

Adel lifted Mouse under her arms as if she were a toddler and commented, “How adorably beautiful and elegant you are my dear. I always wanted to be petite and feminine, but Odin gifted me with a warrior’s body. So be it.” She was huge in the shoulders and narrow in the hips. Was she the one Cathenne mentioned?
Adel put Mouse down, knelt on one knee and offered, “My young lady, may I?” Mouse nodded and Adel kissed her surprisingly gently.

Adel grabbed Red and Suzi, kissed them both, Red a little longer. Cathenne took my hand, and we walked on to the school entry where Umchala Hr’dgre, the ballet dancer came gliding towards us.

She pecked everyone on the lips then spoke, “Who be this little morsel? Be the Seven Chakras complete again?” She kissed Mouse in the sisterly way, two heads, and hooked in with them.

At the gate stood Yui May Aikawa, a shy Japanese girl, possibly the daughter of a Samuri or Yakuza. She speaks perfect English, but hardly ever uses it. She bowed but did not kiss.

Cat went to her, took her hand, and brought her to Mouse with, “Mouse. Yui is in the same classes as you, so she will look after you when I am attending my classes.”

As if that was the most pleasant job she ever had, Yui bowed and spoke, “Most please to be your humble servant, Mausu-san.”  She took Mouse's hand, and they walked together to the school entrance. Students causally standing around making space for them…

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk