Author Topic: Sister Sister 2  (Read 95 times)

Offline DeeVee Iante

Sister Sister 2
« on: April 01, 2024, 11:16:06 am »
New School Uniform

“Why is this rubber romper split between the legs, Cathenne?”.

“So that you do not need to take if off when you go to the bathroom. Here, step into the turtleneck entry catsuit with gloves and feet next, Mouse.”
“Goodness, Cathenne, why is it so tight?”

“Well, it was one of the first I got for you. It will be nice when it is warm. How does it feel sliding up your legs and body?”

Mouse shivered, rubber gliding over her skinny legs. Never before had Mouse worn anything that was not too wide for her and she quite enjoyed the feeling.

Cathenne was taking her time and when she came to the top of the legs, Cathenne lifted Mouse off the floor giving Mouse the first small climax in her life.

Mouse panted while Cathenne drew the suit up to under her arms, then had her slide her hands into the suit's gloved sleeves. It was all so very carnal, lustful, even animalistic. Cathenne had to bounce Mouse into the suit. She had grown some in the past few years and the suit was also too short. The tight rubber suit drew the rubber romper in between her bum cheeks and pressed hard into her private bits.

Mouse did not notice unfold a second identical black turtleneck entry catsuit. She hardly noticed Cathenne blowing it up then spraying the inside with latex-glide. She did notice when Cathenne drew the suit over her left foot and thigh.

Mouse confirmed, “You want me in thick rubber because I am so skinny and ugly, and not worthy to be with you.”

Cathenne stopped drawing the second leg up and took Mouse’s head between her hands. She looked her in the eyes and clarified, “You are my sister and I love you as you are. I am bringing you into the 21st century and I want others to see your beauty and charm as I do. Now, get into the second suit, sister dear.”

“Yes, sister dear,” and Mouse helped drew the second super tight black catsuit wondering how she will last the day at school. One suit was tight and almost unbearable, but two suits would be, well, even more unbearable. Already Mouse’s fingers tingled, her legs burned with heat, and her privates were hyper sensitised. Her rubber romper was riding up her wazoo where no sun shone.
Cathenne came back with a pair of winter weight black fluffy tights. She helped Mouse, drew it up her legs and made sure they sat comfortably. Mouse did not perspire, but she was flushed and overheating. This pair were soft and fluffy but goodness, her legs were roasting. She will not last the morning, let alone the whole school day.
Mouse fanned her face with her hand when Cathenne drew a soft white hoodie with gloves over her head. She had mouse feed her hands and arms through the sleeves into the hoodie's gloves. Cathenne had her stand up while she closed the hoodie between Mouse’s legs. Then she drew up a pair of tight rubber boy-short knickers tightly and Mouse lost it a second time before collapsing into Cathenne’s arms. Cathenne held her while Mouse heated even further from medium to well done to burned, with the second climax.

Cathenne held her a long time, but they needed to have some breakfast before they went. Cathenne drew a heavy black rubber pinafore dress onto Mouse, thankfully not tight, but it prevented any airflow around her legs and sensitised sensuous sexpot.

Mouse sat while Cathenne laced a pair of black high heeled wedged boots tightly. Standing Mouse up, Cathenne adjusted the dresses halters to lift the dress to just above the platform boot souls. Mouse needed a break desperately. She did not even have the energy to think or have breakfast.

Cathenne sat Mouse down on the bed, sat behind her, and teased out her hair. She kissed Mouse several times on her hear, head, and neck, bringing Mouse close to another small orgasm. As loving as it was, Mouse was officially burning and wilting.

Then suddenly Cathenne commanded, “Close your eyes and hold your breath, sister love.” Mouse did and Cathenne sprayed Mouse’s hear.

Mouse was in a heat and compression stupor when Cathenne asked, “Too much?”

Looking into Cathenne’s glowing and hopeful eyes, Mouse wanted to said yes instead answered, “It’s a little snug and warm, sister,” and received a massive hug.
 Cathenne walked Mouse to the makeup mirror which Mouse never used and applied some touches with a liner pencil fussing over her as if she was a TV presenter about to go on air. A few moments and Cathenne asked, “Well?”

Mouse stared at her reflection and earnestly asked, “Who is that next to you?”

Cathenne beamed, “That is my hot little sister.”

Hot for sure, thought Mouse, boiling, burning, roasting, and sigh, it was perfect.

Mouse hugged Cathenne, who sighed, “You are beautiful, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Mouse, but you have to know if you want that too. I want you to make friends with my tribe and see if there is anyone you like. They are a little odd like us, but deep down, they are the best people in the world. Promise me to hook up with as many boys and girls as you can.”

Mouse argued, “I do not like boys and girls. I love you.”

Cathenne countered, “Not all boys are boys. Anyway, I will make it a little more difficult for you each week until I see you making out with someone. No, I will not prank you or stupid stuff, but I will make you wear even more tight rubber and do other stuff. Frankly, Mouse my dear, you are my wet dream since we were thirteen and thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for letting me rubberise you. Now, we must get to school…

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk