Author Topic: a little storie  (Read 190 times)

Offline garbagebag

a little storie
« on: March 30, 2024, 01:26:08 pm »
Happy Easter to all,

A little story:

This Easter morning, when I wake up, I take a few seconds to come to my senses. Then I notice that I'm in a garbage bag and I'm tied up, my mouth taped like garbage. I also quickly smell a very strong smell around me, it's garbage. This is food waste, no doubt leftovers from last night.

I can't bury myself and I don't want to get out of this garbage bag anyway. I've dreamed about it so much. Then I see that the garbage bag is still open. I wonder how I got into that garbage bag. I don't remember anything. 

It takes me a few minutes to remember that last night I had a big party at home, I also remember that I drank a lot of alcohol. And then a big memory lapse, I don't know what I said or did that led me to be thrown in that garbage bag. Did I announce that my dream was to be here? Where did they get that huge garbage bag to put me in? Did they find my garbage bag collection? Did they search my house? Was I too talkative? A lot of questions are running through my head and I have no answers.

And then: whatever, I really like this new house. I take maximum pleasure in hearing the rustling of the garbage, of the garbage bag, in smelling this sweet food scent. I'm already thinking about next time. Now I think you can call me Mr. Garbage Bag. A name I'd be really happy to hear.

The garbage bag is pulled over me and I want to know where I am. So I headbutt the garbage bag so that the plastic that hides my vision falls off. After much effort, the top of the garbage bag folded in 2. I notice that I'm in my kitchen next to the door. The garbage bag is ready to be taken out. I also notice that before my friends left, they cleaned my kitchen perfectly. It's as if the party never happened.  It's just me and the trash bag I'm in in.

I can't see what time it is, because the time is behind my back. It seems like a very long time and I can't wait to see what happens next. All of a sudden I seem to hear noise upstairs, but I'm not so sure because my garbage bag itself makes noise when I swing with my butt in the middle of all this rubbish. I still don't know what's in my garbage bag. I can't see to the bottom of the bag. 

What will become of Mr. Garbage Bags? Can you give me some ideas? Or write a sequel...

« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:55:24 am by garbagebag »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk