Author Topic: Another disposed splosher  (Read 289 times)

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
Another disposed splosher
« on: March 16, 2024, 04:52:26 pm »
Yes, Shokolada's Mess has done it again... we made a pie fight movie and then threw away the performer when we were done. Gonna run out of models at this point...
(You can see her struggling in her bag in "Digits of Pie" available at Clips4Sale, next to similar scenes in "Pie'ndemic", "Sudden Cravings", and "Miku SenPie"!)

Offline PerfectConstellation

Re: Another disposed splosher
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 10:21:56 pm »
Fantastic! Lovely Pink bag too!

Offline garbagebag

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 03:09:55 pm »
Very nice garbage bag. I love !!!
How long is the part of the movie about the garbage bag? And what do we see in this part? Do we see the garbage bag welcoming the person...

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 03:26:57 pm »
So these movies are primarily for sploshers: I just added the bag bits as a bonus for all my plastic-encased friends.  ;D

Because of that, the bagging segments are only about a minute or two long, depending on which of the four scenes we're talking about, and they start with the performer already trapped inside.

I actually have to remove these scenes for the UMD store; they are afraid this is too close to breathplay, which they have banned. I don't do breathplay either - my performers are guaranteed an air supply - but you can't fight the censors. So the scenes only appear on the Clips4Sale version.

Offline garbagebag

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 05:35:29 pm »
Thank you for those clarifications

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk