Author Topic: Favourite trash bags  (Read 235 times)

Offline Trashbagsarefun

Favourite trash bags
« on: March 01, 2024, 04:14:21 pm »
My favourite trash bags would have to be just regular ones that you use around the house (black 50 litres) because although I can’t fit inside them wearing them makes me feel like trash. It’s like the best feeling in the world.

Offline trashbagguy

Re: Favourite trash bags
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 08:42:53 pm »
My favorite ones are the 13 gallon glad trash bags that are scented for wearing as underwear.  I also like 50 gallon ones since they fit me really well, also I wear them to bed as well.  anyone else does this with their favorite bags.

Offline Trashbagsarefun

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 09:06:07 pm »
I do the same except wear them to bed

Offline LegoRat

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 09:41:27 pm »
It's hard to pick but I've narrowed it down to two. For me bags and trash kinda go together like peanut butter and jelly so it's hard to think of the two separately.

First is just a plain old black garbage bag filled with trash. There's just something just wonderful about the stench of garbage mixed with the subtle plastic chemical smell of the bag itself.

In that regard Amazon has 95 gallon black trashbags that you can buy. They're about the size of a sleeping bag and can completely encase you.

The second are kitchen trash bags, particularly the scented kind. Something about trying to cover up the scent of garbage with cheap perfume is to me the olfactory equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig. That and the fact they're often semi-transparent and you can see the trash and garbage juices sloshing around on the inside is a nice touch.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk