News:

Welcome to the Plaza Forum, feel free to join in the conversations, leave feedback for authors and enjoy.

Main Menu

Premium Playthings by Bubuck31

Started by teanndaorsa, February 25, 2024, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teanndaorsa

Returning to this tonight, enjoy!

teanndaorsa


AmberSub

I really enjoyed the Amber stories. I love the arc that she's starting to love it. Too bad she can't see/hear anything. I hope you will go back to Matt and Amber and continue.

ace54858

hoping there will be a chapter 8 and more as sure sounded like was going to be more to come with Ben and Chad.

LydiaB

wow great story!
and now mom
I wonder what is her role in their house

LydiaB

this is a real great story! I hope next parts comes soon!

teanndaorsa

Returning to Premium Playthings this evening, couple more parts in the queue as well.

ace54858

so glad to see chapter 8  :) so Bubuck31 continued more to the story been waiting and hoping:) and hope picks up more with Ben And Chad like it was said at end of chapter 7 as well as so curious what might happen if the Sis/Daughter finds out or not as think be kinda hard to come up with a reason her Mom is not home/gone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk