Author Topic: Sister-Sister 1 (A Latex Story)  (Read 146 times)

Offline DeeVee Iante

Sister-Sister 1 (A Latex Story)
« on: April 01, 2024, 11:12:46 am »
Hormones
“Oh common sis, try it out. Since I started wearing latex I have not regretted it. As my younger sister, I order you to try it,” demanded Cathenne Dubois.
Born on the same day as Cathenne and adopted by her Mother when her cousin died giving birth to Mouna, she argued, “You are three minutes and fifteen seconds older. Aside, you look hot in tight rubber and I am a bag of bones.

Cathenne pushed Mouna down on the bed, then pinned her arms sitting on her hips. She slowly slowly brought her head down to Mouna’s then kissed her. It was a passionate but gentle kiss, one that Mouna thought will never happen. Cathenne nibbled on Mouna’s ear and whispered, “I’ll pay you. A kiss a day.”

Mouna, totally distracted, shot out, “Three, at least, and I am your shadow for life!” To her surprise, Cathenne spoke, “Deal,” and kissed her again. Then she nibbled on Mouna’s other earlobe and admitted, “I got the better bargain, my love.” Mouna understood nothing. Ever since they were together, Cathenne was a bitch, except lately. Mouna prepared for the betrayal.

Cathenne got up and drew Mouna up too. She asked, “How far will you let me go?”
Mouna asked, “What do you mean?”

Cathenne answered, “Well, may I dress you in a full latex catsuit, even gloves and feet?

Mouna Lisa admitted, “Cathenne. I do not trust you but I cannot resist. Please, do not hurt me too much. I know you cannot help yourself, and as long as you let me be with you, I will accept your moods. Please, do not ale this to embarrassing for me. Please.”

Cathenne kissed her and whispered, “I do not deserve your trust, I know. And yes, I want you n rubber, lots of rubber, but that is it. There will be some discomfort, but I promise, I will be there all the time with you. Deal?”

Mouna nodded resigned and asked, “Why? Why me? You have so many boys, and girlfriends.”

Cathenne shrugged her shoulders and answered, “You know, when I came home early from Arunah’s going away party when we were just thirteen?” When Mouse nodded, Cathenne continued, “because I was thinking of you. No, I am not mind-fucking you. I have been buying clothing for you since then but never had the courage to say something.” Mouse looked at Cathenne as if she was losing her mind.

Frustrated, Cathenne pleased, “I just, just, oh, please let's not over-analyse it and get on with it. Also, from now on, you sleep with me. Alright?”
Mouse, stunned, let Cathenne lead her by the hand to her stash of latex dresses, underwear, toys, and other stuff she accumulated when you work for a latex manufacturer in the summer holidays and your hormones a raging.

Looking at everything, Mouse asked, “Will it hurt?”

Cathenne hugged her and assure, “Yes, a little but never too much and there will be compensation.” Mouse leaned on Cathenne and let go of her worries.
When Cathenne had a pile of latex clothing together, she suggested, “Let's shower together.”

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:16:44 am by DeeVee Iante »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk