Author Topic: The Chateau by Budman  (Read 7789 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: The Chateau by Budman
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2024, 11:16:35 pm »
And with that...

Fin

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2024, 02:41:00 pm »
And we have reached the end.  It was interesting, a little sad, but well drawn from a character point of view, seeing and learning about Paula's history, and how she cannot have a husband who would let her be in control.  Tempting to point out how extreme the reaction is, but she has always said she was a switch, and the scars the deaths left were clearly massive and very deep.

It is good that the story has been wrapped up and actually reached a finish point.  The conclusions reached make sense, it is good to see how everyone has moved on, and how such a good revenue generator for the village has changed how the local businesses work and handle customers.  Logical and reasonable.

By now this feels a lot more like a general story, and a look at characters, but for me, personally, it has lost the sexy elements.  I don't feel emotionally invested or caught up in things.

Seeing steps being put into place for the slut to have a retirement fund does work though, and feels deeply important and sensible.  The fact that they make so much money from people who insist on giving her orgasms makes me giggle.

The final line seems an odd way to finish the story.  It is fitting to have this information, but it feels like something that should be in the middle, rather than as the final line of such a long work.

Offline ace35

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2024, 01:01:15 am »
This has been a Wonderful story arc, with many surprises along the way and like most good things, they come to an end. But you did an expert job of "tying" up the loose ends.

Looking forward to many more stories from you in the future!!!

Ace 

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2024, 04:03:04 am »
Thanks feline, ace35 and all others who have made comments over the 30 chapters of this "book".  I appreciate the time you all took to give feedback.  If you haven't already, consider reading my "Chain" series.
At the moment I'm kinda burned out on writing but the bug will probably bite me again at some point.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk