Author Topic: The Chateau by Budman  (Read 3076 times)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: The Chateau by Budman
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 05:13:41 pm »
And off to see what fun and wicked events happen in part 12.  The comment about people not noticing, not being aware of the cameras is amusing, since I recall a comment from a little while ago about the fact that Lucija had not even been told about the cameras in the cellar!  As for everyone else, well, they are so sexually open and free that the cameras are hardly going to register or matter to them.

It is interesting, at the start, how natural it seems for Maggie to be calling her friend, our prisoner, slut, rather than by her name.  It is also amusing that Lucija, who has asked to be locked into a shock collar so she can use the trainer, is reacting badly to the idea of being called or considered a slut, even though she wants to be trained like a prisoner...

Finally, a better bit of insight into our prisoner, and while this is what we have come to expect, it is still surprising to hear her say it, how she wants and needs to be treated like this.

I still marvel at how Maggie has finally come to accept her friends needs and desires here, and is so supportive of them.

I do feel that there is a significant step up between keeping Heather prisoner and locked up all the time, and so quickly and firmly moving to get the nipple clamps for punishment as soon as she speaks out of turn.  Yes, she needs this control and structure, but it still feels surprising how fully her friend has managed to really embrace and implement all of this.  Then again, we have seen clear, if intermittent, signs of Maggie having a sadistic streak in her.

Seeing Maggie insist, with reasons, on Lucija stripping to try the device, I do wonder how the conversation between these two went when it came up that Lucija wanted to try the device, and was asking Heather to help her, and what Heather learned about what Lucija is looking for from this experience.  Clearly this is not how she expected this was going to go though!

*rolls eyes* Lucija is struggling with the concept of having to take her clothes off for this to happen, she is hardly going to make the obvious, OK, painfully obvious to us, on the outside looking in, conclusion that the handcuffs have to be for her.  Still, what stands out is the somewhat cold and harsh response she is getting from Maggie at this point.

I wonder if Maggie really was hoping Lucija would bolt.  Obviously our watcher thinks so, so he must be picking something up in her reaction, or is he projecting his own thoughts and expectations here?  There isn't much in the somewhat firm, if not harsh approach Maggie is taking here that suggests to me she wants Lucija to bolt.  She has already said do it properly or not at all, but is, to my mind, carrying on as if it is going to be done properly and all the way.

OK, having to specify which slut she was talking to, to my mind, reinforces the thought that Maggie is taking a "we are going all the way here" approach to Lucija, rather than expecting or looking for her to back out of events.  It is also surprisingly harsh from someone who has often come across as so very soft hearted and kind, at least when she is not really worked up and in the zone.

True, the machine refers to the one sucking the cock as a slut, but this doesn't require that Maggie does the same thing, but it looks like she is going to be doing so.

Nice to see Heath being properly concerned about what Maggie is doing, and how Lucija is being treated.  At the same time though, I do wonder how the conversation between Lucija and Maggie went, since naked and tied up like this is hardly starting gently with learning to use this blow job machine, and learning the skills it teaches.

It is good that for all of her harshness Maggie is being supportive, letting Lucija have a good try, then stepping in to stop events and reassure her!

I am tempted to ask where did that come from, Maggie is so supportive and gentle, then is suddenly pushing Lucija's head right down onto the dildo.  Then again, she must have worked out that Lucija needs the help to get past her sticking point.  Clearly this is a hard and new skill for her to try and master, and I do have to wonder if this is the right way to go about it.  Not for the first time I wonder what is driving her here, and what she is really looking for in all of this.

I feel rather proud for Lucija, managing to deep throat so very quickly, so I am a little surprised at the high bar Maggie is setting, for how easily and reliably she needs to be able to deep throat.  Then again, that is what is required to actually use the trainer properly...  and Maggie has tried to get Lucija to walk away from this for today, and Lucija has firmly refused...  so really Maggie is respecting her wishes.  Still...  it feels harsh.

OK, both Maggie and Heather is right.  Heather is right, that machine setting seems far to high, to fast.  But Maggie is also right, our prisoner isn't allowed to talk back to anyone.

Maggie's comment about not having her friends patience for teaching skills is interesting, and gives me a flash back to the switch on the legs scene when Heather was trying to learn to walk quickly with hobbled ankles, between the two trees.  So does this suggest that our prisoner will be helping to teach Lucija more things in the future?  Or am I just guessing wildly here?

I like the mental image of these two women locked named in the cell together, no shock there :)

But again, referring to Lucija as a slut, this time quite deliberately and in a different context...  what is Maggie thinking with all of this?  What is going on in her head, and what the hell did Lucija tell her to be getting this reaction from her?

OK, internal logic point, when Maggie leaves the cell, she cannot be caught coming up the steps since the video is on a 10 minute delay.  So she would have to be hunted up somewhere in the building.

Jumping right into it I see, but that opening line makes sense if she really was caught coming up the stairs, rather than found several minutes later.

Asking the question I have been asking, why so hard on Lucija, when she has been so protective towards Heather for so long...

*nods* while the treatment of Lucija was definitely surprisingly harsh, you cannot argue Maggie's point, and she did have a serious conversation, or more than one such conversation with Lucija before setting all of this in motion, so she should have some idea of what Lucija is looking for in and from all of this.

OK, so Lucija now wants to wear the clearly painful nipple clamps!  Yep, this is proving Maggie's point, but I still have no real sense of where Lucija wants / needs to go with all of this.  I still remember quite clearly that Lucija was the one who said Heather's shock collar should start on a setting of 5 while being trained, since she wanted to make sure the prisoner didn't avoid her pain and punishment!

Heather is doing a remarkably good job of treating Lucija the same way she is treated, wants to be treated.  Then again, she certainly knows how a submissive should be treated and used, but to see her managing to apply that knowledge to Lucija is quite the surprise, almost as surprising to see how quickly and strongly Lucija is moving into the submissive role here!

*SNORT* I call bullshit - there is no way Lucija is locked in the cell like this just to do a better job of selling sex toys!!!  I don't really know what the reason is, but she has to see that she is moving towards being offered up as a sex object to most of the chateau residents...  if not all of them, including the one she doesn't want fucking her.

Yet again left waiting and hanging for days before more of this is posted...  *sigh*

Offline dengamle68

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2024, 09:16:10 am »
Hi love the story and they it is going. But I think it’s going the wrong way with Heather. I am sure she wants to be objectified even more. No talking from her. Of course consenting from her and the rest of the group.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2024, 02:12:36 pm »
dengamle68, remember that a few parts back Heather was basically shutting down, becoming overly passive, not interacting.  She was just an isolated prisoner and sex object, nothing more.  This was causing problems, problems that were only going to get worse over time.  Which is why the iPad time came along, along with the exercise.  You have to decide what you want here, and having her as a functional prisoner and sex object is going to be a lot more satisfying, at least in my opinion.  I mean, what is the point of the electric shock and the blow job trainer if she is so far gone she doesn't respond, learn, or give satisfaction when you torment her?

Well, that's my thoughts and view on this anyway.

Turning to part 13, it felt like a while waiting for the next part, a sign that the story has hooked me.

Well, that isn't what I was expecting from Maggie.  She is being remarkably casual, almost casually cruel, about leaving Lucija locked in the cell, and certainly isn't showing any signs of searching out someone else to take care of her.  I do wonder how long she would have waited to remind someone that she was down there - not that she really needed to, already knowing that Heath had been keeping an eye on events with the cameras.

Then we get the strong contrast between her casual, almost dismissive attitude towards Lucija, and looking out for Heather, and suggesting her friend is rewarded above and beyond the normal.  That just drives home the different way she is treating and viewing these two women.  Then again, she is also showing a lot more insight and understanding of Lucija than others have shown, and getting Lucija more comfortable with everyone is actually a big and very important step here.

Down to the cell, and Lucija rushing to hide her nakedness actually makes Maggie's point for her rather well, when you think about it.

I am torn on Lucija knowing about the cameras, simply because it is both "obvious" that there is some form of monitoring required for the prison cell, but also they are such a normal and known thing now that no one is ever going to think to bring them up without a reason.  So I see it both ways, but yes, she never knew, and he knew that from the way she was acting on camera!

Evil and unfair teasing, but really good to see Heather stepping up and looking after Lucija!  Interesting to see more of Heather as a person, and a bit of personality from her for once.

I do feel torn about prodding Heather about being in conversation mode, and possibly punishing her for trying to defend and protect Lucija.  It seems right and proper that she should try to protect the "innocent and vulnerable" who is really rather out of her depth, but at the same time, Heather wants, needs and benefits from the strict structure of all of this.

Joining the stunned shocked crowd at watching Lucija call Tim to order like that!

Well... talk about ripping Tim a new one!

And then another jaw dropping moment, it's Sir to Heath, while basically "worm" to Tim...  she really is learning to embrace these different sides of her nature, and explore more of this world.

OH MY GOD!  There is Tim trying to help, to do something to protect his "princess", and he gets shot down again!  Glorious, and bloody hilarious!

I must say, it is nice to finally see Tim being put into his place, and stopped from being such an endless arse!

I do share Paula's amusement at Heath's sexual frustration at working with the naked 18 year old, but also applaud him for both sticking to his own rules for treating his employee properly, and for sticking to the relationship he has built, and is building, with Paula.

Overall I would call this a very amusing part, and it certainly moves the story along nicely.  Not really a sexy or erotic part for me, but we need this story progression to keep things going, and to explore things well and properly.

This does all leave me with one fairly major question though, what effect does Lucija so completely taking Tim in hand have on Tim's interactions with our prisoner Heather?  He still talks to her like a slut, putting and keeping her in her place, but beyond that, is Tim still making good and regular use of our prisoner slut as a sex object?  Or is that now off the table for him?  In one sense it doesn't matter, but I do find myself rather curious about this, since it is another very non standard relationship issue that Lucija is going to have to grapple with, with this entire group.

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 03:09:30 am »
dengamle68,
Stories, at least for me, seem to write themselves.  I have a general plot in mind when I start, but as the chapters unfold sometimes I'm as surprised as my readers are at the direction they take.  Such is the case of Heather (the slut).  I originally just viewed her as a prop in the story, an object around which the other characters revolved and interacted.  A sex toy if you will.
But over time, she took on a personality and I needed to feed that personality.
I spend a good bit of time on FetLife.com and am members of several 'captivity' or 'prisoner' type discussion groups.  I've also read stuff written by madams at some facilities in Europe that offer long term bondage experiences.  I think the writings of people who have actually tried these long term bondage scenarios has given me a sense of what happens to subs in these situations.

Just to tease you - stand by for Nurse Gruba and her experiences in the Cistern coming in a few chapters.  Especially the research and preperation for her stay at the Chateau.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 02:01:42 pm »
*GRRRR* where is my baseball bat...  come here budman and we can discuss "placement"...  teasing has consequences!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2024, 01:02:29 pm »
And chapter 14 is here!

Interesting to learn about the demerits system, and how it works.  Obviously the "guilty prisoner" needs to be brought up in chains, she wouldn't have it any other way after all, now would she :)  But the mind fuck with no food since they don't want her to throw up, that really is getting into her head, and playing up the power difference at work here!  Nasty, yet powerful, and certainly effective.  And again it speaks to how everyone has accepted and adjusted to all of this, and their roles in the chateau.

Making her remember and account for her demerits seems "unfair", which is obviously the point, but it also makes her keep them firmly in mind, so a good way of reinforcing the expected behaviour and rules, and keeping her on track, which we have seen is important to her.

Again the reference to the mind fucks, the growing group sadism is interesting, again, a reminder of the massive distance things have already come, and it does leave me wondering where things are going.  Obviously the sadism has to be kept controlled, but so far this seems to be well in hand, thankfully.

Lucija wanting to know if she gets a vote on holding position during the punishment.  I do wonder, is she just looking for inclusion, or is she looking to encourage greater or lesser levels of punishment for Heather, our prisoner?

The first strike, I was wondering what you were thinking for a moment there, since that was clearly massive overkill, as prove by Paula stepping in and stopping events.  Actually though this is good, instead of presenting Heath as some form of "perfect, all knowing" dominant, he is human and fallible, and can recognise when he is wrong.  He is far better at understanding what Heather wants and needs from her punishment, but this doesn't make him all knowing at all.

No shock that Tim felt the second strike wasn't handled well enough, and the logic of requiring two votes to count suddenly makes a lot more sense, it avoids giving any one person to much power here, over the level of punishment to be dished out.  Plus, yes, Heather is clearly still going to be realing big time from the first overkill strike.

*sigh* yep, so Tim is still an arse, even if Lucija is mostly keeping him under control.  I am with Paula here though, is Heath taking the belt back for the "last" strike really a good idea?  Only time will tell, but he needs to have learned from his mistake and show some sensible control!

Yep, definitely needs practice, but again, this is actually good to see, since while things like this look easy, and are easy to describe, it can be much harder to actually land the strike where you want it, and with the desired force, so it is good to see this feeling realistic and accurate in this important sense.  As for the groups reaction, Tim is still an arse, Lucija is looking out for Heather, but Maggie is pushing for her to be punished more!!!  Yep, that really surprises me as well!  I doubt this is just her sadistic side coming out, I suspect, am guessing, that this is her working to make sure that her friend keeps on getting the treatment, and mis-treatment that she clearly needs to be happy and content with life.  Still...  the distance come is amazing!

Handcuffs back on before she even gets a chance to rub her arse, now that is cruel!  As for Maggie's unclear reaction, perhaps her sadism was showing through again?  We have seen it before, so maybe a split between "how dare you!" and "that was HOT!"

*giggling* at Paula being the one in need of a mercy fuck for once.  Good to see her getting so much pleasure from life here :)

OK, not happy about heat of the moment breath play!  Well handled though.  Clearly this was something that Paula responded well to, and she is showing a seriously massive amount of trust and faith here!  Still, Heath is right to be worried and concerned, heat of the moment is a thing, which is why anything serious is better done calmly...  and breath play not at all, or only with great care and caution if you must.  I know, I am a bit sensitive on the topic, but for good reason :)

The trust in Heath may feel extreme, but the entire group are trusting him enough to have let him turn one of their member into a prisoner, sex slave slut!  That already says a whole hell of a lot about trust!

Good ending, the prisoner shouldn't really be apologised to, but she does deserve to know that it is known and understood that things went to far, and that this is being learned from!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2024, 12:51:08 pm »
chapter 15

*giggles* yes, it would be nice to take your full service sex slut to the beach with you, but I cannot help but suspect that not only the heavy chains and securing her to a heavy rock, along side the way she would want, and obviously end up being treated there might raise some "concerns", causing a whole pile of problems!  So the locals will have to get by with the other, clearly desirable, and not in the least bit shy or inhibited naked women to lust after.  It's a hard live for the local boys *smirk*

Well, Lucija has a point that the blow job trainer was rather more challenging than she had expected, but she never seemed willing to back out early either...  so not much of a leg to stand on to complain here to be honest.

Interesting idea for the moving weights on the nipple clamps, it makes sense and is a logical addition to what the company already sells.  Not sure what to make of Lucija wanting to be spanked over a mistake she made but then handled though.  The reality of life is that people make mistakes, how they handle them, and their willingness to own up to them, is what matters most I feel.  Is she still pushing boundaries?  That makes sense, but why with Heath?  He has always been quite clear where the lines lay, and there are certainly others around the chateau who would be more than willing to spank her...  yes, they don't have the same "authority" over her, but the authority is the very boundary issue here.

The model numbers being listed for the equipment describing Lucija's punishment feel jarring, but at the same time, do support the feeling that this is someone who really knows their own companies products.  Still, most people would be more focused on the young and strung out naked woman than the exact products being used...  most, but I do accept, not all :)

As for "poor" Tim, *evil smirk*

ROFL first at Lucija bossing Tim around even while tied up and being punished, and then at Mother Paula being right!  I mean, who would have thought that someone with plenty of actual real world knowledge and experience would know what they were talking about?!  *rolls eyes*  why even have experts around if you are not going to listen to them?

LOL, yep Paula is in charge, so Paula gets to be in charge!  Lovely way to stir the pot here :)

Oh my!  The casual overlap between the cellar is quiet, so he won't be distracted while working, and his girlfriend sending him off to get the required sexual relief from their prisoner sex slave...  it sort of makes your head swim from the different directions the thoughts are going in!

As for Lucija, well, why wouldn't she be proud she is causing Heath an erection?  She has pushed for him to do things to and with her on a few occasions now, so clearly wants to get some form of reaction from him, and this is quite a fine and solid reaction to be achieving!

*SHUDDERS*  a fucking sjambok!  I know most people aren't going to be familiar with that beast, but I have seen one a few times, and its NASTY!  That is one fucking hell of a session that Lucija has put herself through!  No wonder people are worried Heath is going to hit the roof!

Heath is right to be worked up, but this was deliberate and demanded, not a mistake.  At the same time, "research"??!!!  No, I am not really buying that!  Yes, I can understand Lucija feeling she needs to have experienced each of these items, but that does NOT need to be done in one go!  Something else is going on here, but what, and are we actually going to clearly see and learn about it?!

Lucija smiling and so happy?!  Yep, proof, as if I needed it, that this is not really about research, even if it does double up as that quite well.

Talk about near total control that Lucija has over Tim!  Bloody impressive!  Especially with seeing her in that state as provocation.

Hey, no need to be sarcastic at Paula, its fucking hard work putting someone through all of this!

Interesting progression with your prisoner, but then again, she does need the exercise, and why not make more use of her?  So long as she is kept heavily chained, and constantly controlled, it shouldn't spoil the feelings she needs from all of this, it is still captivity, just with more being used by her "owners".

Interesting that Tim is still making regular, if not near constant, use of the prisoner slut for sex, but no one else is.  Then again, word games in a sense, since she is clearly providing plenty of oral sex for others.  I did wonder if Tim would ease up on her, but it makes sense that given that all Lucija is doing is using him and giving him the cold shoulder that he needs to take his urges somewhere.  Also Lucija seems quite happy that the prisoner needs and wants to be treated this way.

*giggles* the mental image of the women being well dressed for a slutty event is fun :)

Oh my!  Finally Lucija is seeing signs that she has bitten off more than she can chew with Tim!  Then again, I will admit to being somewhat surprised quite how far he is willing to go for Lucija, and in his adoration of her!

OK, editing point, changing "days" to "weeks" for Lucija to become an amazing whip mistress.  Yes, hours a day is a LOT of practice, but some people have been at this for YEARS, so lets be a bit realistic here.

OK, for Tim being whipped, what is he supposed to be wearing, and where is he being hit?  A mark on his arse isn't going to show well if its only his top he has taken off.

Oh dear, you know, I almost feel sorry for Tim at the end.  Not for his whipping, but from Lucija's clear disgust at the idea of ever having sex with him.  He is so totally infatuated with her, and she makes so much use of him, but just isn't going to give him that...  maybe he should have been less of a shit head for so long?

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2024, 04:54:41 pm »
Chapter 16 is now up.  Having already read this, I am not quite sure what I think, or how I feel about this, so lets have another look, and see if my views seem clearer on a second pass.

Well, things start with Tim, yet again, proving that he is a total arse, and probably should not be left in charge of, well, anyone.  Certainly not a sex slave who is overly compliant.  At the same time, I do feel the need to take issue with the sense of the comment that anal sex = pain.  Obviously, and I totally agree, what is happening here is clearly painful for our slave, on several fronts, but the words paint the suggestion that in general, or perhaps just in Lucija's mind, anal sex has to hurt, which begs the question of why she is looking to try something unpleasant.  Not for the first time, left wondering where Lucija is coming from in all of this.

And there we have it...  blood on the condom...  safety 101 has been FAILED, big time!  Tim the bloody menace and arsehole strikes again...

It is interesting indeed to see Lucija stepping up to handle this situation, and to try and make sure both that Tim is taken care of, and that Heather gets the experiences, sexual usage and teasing that she needs and wants as well.  This is so far from the "default and expected" reaction of a strong woman, to go out and make sure that the woman kept locked up in the cellar is getting used enough for sex.  Also, Lucija is showing a surprising amount of responsibility towards Tim's behaviour, where no one else has stepped up to try and take him in hand, or make sure he isn't doing things he shouldn't.

I can hardly fault Lucija for crying, she has shouldered a LOT of responsibility here, taken things onto her shoulders that by most standards are clearly not hers to shoulder, but she has shouldered them anyway.  She needs some outlet, and here is one form out outlet.

OK...  WHAT THE FUCK?!  Lucija has ordered Tim to get a prince albert piercing, and he has gone to do so, and he is also going to be paying for the matching cage...  this is WELL past puppy love, and if Tim wasn't such a complete and total arsehole, I would be very tempted to call this whole situation abusive.  Well, the thing is, we do have abuse, Tim is abusing the slut in the basement, and Lucija is abusing Tim.  But at least Lucija's abuse is driven by Tim being the arsehole he is.

Still...  what the hell?!?!

Then we switch to Lucija stepping up and moving to take care of Heather, to actually fix the problem that they are no longer making good use of her as a sex slave...  how come she is the one realising and fixing this?  Then again, she is still an outsider in some senses, and also, she didn't come to this realisation "naturally", it was definitely driven by walking in on that nasty abuse...

OK...  now I didn't really catch this the first time through, but Lucija is actually smiling when pointing out that it is cruel to lock up the slut without constant sexual stimulation...  the key word being stimulation, rather than any comment about orgasms...  Lucija is, it seems, once more delighting in, and taking real and direct pleasure, from the idea of making sure that the slut in the basement is "punished" and "tormented", just sexually this time...

I can hardly fault Lucija for enjoying how much pain Tim is from his piercing, clearly very well deserved pain and punishment there!

Interesting to see Heath and Paula working out where they stand, relationship wise.  A nice bit of character development there.

Seeing Heather's clear happiness at people appearing to abuse her makes it quite clear how much she has been missing out down there...  the "fun and games" with Tim really weren't what she had signed up for, wants or needs, and also, quite simply, weren't safe.

Interesting to see what it takes for Heather to show concern at what they have planned for her!

OK, pins through the nipples, and pulled tight, I just really don't like needles.  Just a personal thing, I don't have a phobia of them, I just don't find them sexy or erotic, so this just bothered me a bit, so moving on.  But it was another point where I felt...  unsettled, yes, that is a good word, during this part.

Nice to see Heath preferring his girlfriend to the captive slut, and it probably plays into her desires to be lesser, to be left out and not involved in his orgasm.

*sigh* vanilla Maggie...  we need a whole-scale intervention!

All in all, one of those chapters that is important, has plot and character development, and even some fun sexy time, but for me, personally, not much fun sexy time, and plenty of bits that were just unsettling, or worse.  Nothing wrong with that, but not a part that left me with the warm and happy feelings that other chapters have managed to do.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2024, 04:46:05 pm »
On to chapter 17 now.  Good to see Heath and Paula making their feelings, and status together official, even though it has been obvious to anyone paying even a little bit of attention for a while now.  At the same time, the sense that Tim is viewed by everyone as an outcast is a bit of a surprise.  Yes, he is a total arse, but does everyone now know how he has been treating their prisoner?  The reactions around the table to him do rather suggest so.

Nice to see the various couples working out and actually communicating where they stand and how they feel.  This sort of thing really is important after all!

OK, so the group started as clearly very down on Tim, yet when he went to speak up, it doesn't seem that anyone other than Lucija is massively down on him, and for her, this is an odd mixture of reward, encouragement, and just shutting him down hard and fast.  Not sure what we are supposed to be taking away from this.

OK, so, a thought that has been wandering around in the back of my mind, how come it is Lucija who has taken on the role of looking after, guarding, and making sure our prisoner is being rewarded, rather than Maggie?  Or is this one of those situations where the outsider can see how far from "right" things have gone, while those inside the situation are blind to how far they have come?  That was one of the points about the original prison experiment as I understand it.

Nods, how come Lucija seems so keen to string Tim along, when she clearly loathes him?

With Lucija there, this is neither the time or place to correct her English *rolls eyes*

*sigh* yes, we all know Tim would love to be the one Lucija went to for sex, but its clearly never happening.

Well, Lucija is completely focused on getting laid, clearly more than a little frustrated and worked up here!

Well, now we know how come Lucija has such complete and total control over Tim, and this definitely speaks to her getting off on the control, and quite probably, taking out a whole pile of bad memories and emotions about how she, and other women have been treated by arsehole men over the years, out on a very deserving target.

See, now it is explained to the group the state Tim has left their sex slave in, now it becomes clear to everyone the degree to which he is a total arsehole and cannot be trusted.  So why the massive downer on him at the start, before this became clearly and widely known?

The ending comments about the metal bars and the chains, I assume this is to do with the attachment points for splaying the prisoner out spreadeagled for her punishment, and sex, but that isn't entirely clear.

All in all an interesting, but not to my mind overly sexy chapter.  But definitely interested in what the next two weekends are to bring, and looking forward to seeing our slut given free reign and I suspect plenty of encouragement to abuse Tim!  It is going to be interesting to see how a submissive prisoner responds to that...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk