Author Topic: Woman gets job at a Asylum, mistaken for real patient while head doctor in coma.  (Read 1780 times)

Offline o0o

Hello!

I am searching for a story I read, well, probably many years ago now.

A woman, perhaps a nurse, gets a job at a mental asylum or institution.  The head doctor, a woman, has her stay overnight as a patient - kind of under cover but I believe so she can get a feel for the experience of their patients.  The Doctor creates a fictional ID for her, while placing the real ID in the office safe.

The undercover nurse discovers something is wrong when the doctor does not come back for her.... soon learning that the doctor was in a car accident and is now in a coma.

She then spends a lot of time trying to convince another doctor of her real identity, telling him about her real ID in the other doctor's safe. 

These are the main points that I recall at the moment, I hope someone here is familiar with it and can point me in the right direction to find it again.  I do not recall what website I originally read it on, whether it was Gromet's or DeviantArt, or perhaps elsewhere - maybe even the old GaggedUtopia. 

-o0o
(Pronounced "Oh-zer-oh" if curious.)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
It does sound familiar, but nothing under hospital, clinic or asylum looks right. Institutionalised by rbbral is close but lacks that "only doctor with knowledge has accident" theme. Under Evaluation over on GaggedUtopia seems closer to the mark, or Hell in a Padded Cell by GT STOKES perhaps? Using a Google Site Search is the best way to find stories by tag / keyword on GaggedUtopia these days.

Offline o0o

It does sound familiar, but nothing under hospital, clinic or asylum looks right. Institutionalised by rbbral is close but lacks that "only doctor with knowledge has accident" theme. Under Evaluation over on GaggedUtopia seems closer to the mark, or Hell in a Padded Cell by GT STOKES perhaps? Using a Google Site Search is the best way to find stories by tag / keyword on GaggedUtopia these days.

Thank you so much!
I believe "Hell in a Padded Cell by GT STOKES" was the story I had bouncing around in my head!  (And looking at it now, I know I had forgotten a lot of the details.)
Thank you for helping me uncover this one. 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk