Author Topic: Monopoly by douglbond  (Read 1503 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Monopoly by douglbond
« on: January 09, 2024, 09:16:41 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/monopoly.html
M/f+; F/f+; bond; game; group; cuffs; collar; gag; armbinder; blindfold; hood; force; straitjacket; chain; inflatable; mittens; electro; yoke; X-frame; chastity; pillory; spreader; hogtie; cage; spank; cane; Sbf; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Budman0_0

Re: Monopoly by douglbond
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 05:13:23 am »
When I was in Jr. High my friends and I used to play Monopoly for days during the summer, especially if it was a rainy day.  Although I was starting to have kinky urges back then, it never occurred to me to make Monopoly kinky.
Very creative idea, I enjoyed the story.
Next it would be interesting to design a complete Bondage version of board as they have designed many other version of Monopoly around cities and other concepts.

Hmmm - what other board games could be perverted :-).

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 05:29:21 pm »
I really enjoyed your story. For myself it was a bit long but the finale was worth the read. I found it very fun and playful!
I look forward to any other stories you supply.

Cheers,
Le Bouc
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline T.H.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 06:30:36 pm »
I'm so very sorry I haven't more positive feedback for you, but I didn't make it to the end.
the B in BDSM is my least favorite one and the story with its endless "bondage and then more bondage and then more bondage and then more bondage" simply wore me out at the end.

If I actually cared about who won the game or something it would have been different.
The game felt just as some pretext to administer some bondage and some more bondage. I didn't care for any of the characters and I gave a flying f*ck about who won or lost the game so at some point I just quitted.

Sorry.

Offline Charlesfinley1

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 01:07:39 am »
two really outstanding stories you have written. Especially the 2nd story I wonder how many other games you can turn kiny. Cant wait to see what else you have in store for the down the road. Only bad thing on the 2nd story was the first loser was not bound hand and foot until 9am. Wouldve have been interesting given Lori's creativeness.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk