Author Topic: Eltie by KrokR  (Read 1204 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Eltie by KrokR
« on: November 26, 2023, 04:24:06 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/eltie1.html
Solo-F; FF; fpov; latex; toys; buttplug; sleepsack; catsuit; scifi; gag; inflate; scuba; climax; enclosed; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline VanMan

Re: Eltie by KrokR
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 04:31:52 am »
Very interesting introduction to this universe. I have to wonder if in a later episode, we would have the Krayons (maybe an all-male society) have their way with the Enhuman women, or if the Terranian scientists finally discover a way for male Enhumans, and Eltie and Casey have some fun with their male counterparts.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 01:58:01 pm »
are image generated used by stable diffusion?
Would it be impolite to ask which model and which prompt was used?

Offline KrokR

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 07:55:39 am »
Very interesting introduction to this universe. I have to wonder if in a later episode, we would have the Krayons (maybe an all-male society) have their way with the Enhuman women, or if the Terranian scientists finally discover a way for male Enhumans, and Eltie and Casey have some fun with their male counterparts.

Looks like my (not so well) hidden intentions are not hidden anymore!  ;D

Offline KrokR

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 08:06:17 pm »
are image generated used by stable diffusion?
Would it be impolite to ask which model and which prompt was used?

Images were generated by my friend who is skilled AI-artist. I just described him my main character in two points of the story. I could ask him about other technical details.

Offline VanMan

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 01:10:00 am »

Would you be referring to a Krayon attack of our heroines?

Offline KrokR

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2023, 08:11:50 am »

Would you be referring to a Krayon attack of our heroines?

Probably  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk