Other Worlds Section > Erotic Stories Website Feedback

Little Black Dress by Misti Love-Fitzpatrick

(1/1)

teanndaorsa:
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/little_black_dress.html
M/f; MF; anal; foreplay; pantyhose; oral; bond; collar; public; cuffs; sex; spandex; spank; tease; rom; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

feline:
I like this a lot, short, simple, but focussed, erotic, the power difference is very clearly at play, they are both on the same page, one taking, one giving, sexy and yummy :)

le Bouc:
I too enjoyed this little tale of a tryst in a public area. I liked the give and take between your characters and your use of descriptives in a sensual manner. This was a nice standalone, the premise of which some of us may be familiar with  8)
Cheers,
Le Bouc

MistiLoveF:

--- Quote from: feline on November 10, 2023, 02:35:09 pm ---I like this a lot, short, simple, but focussed, erotic, the power difference is very clearly at play, they are both on the same page, one taking, one giving, sexy and yummy :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Feline, for those thoughtful comments. I wanted it to be like a sexy two-minute pop song. It’s gratifying to hear that readers enjoyed it.

MistiLoveF:

--- Quote from: le Bouc on November 15, 2023, 02:25:50 pm ---I too enjoyed this little tale of a tryst in a public area. I liked the give and take between your characters and your use of descriptives in a sensual manner. This was a nice standalone, the premise of which some of us may be familiar with  8)
Cheers,
Le Bouc

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your note, Le Bouc.  Institutional knowledge in public spaces is invaluable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version