Author Topic: The House on Cemetery Hill by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 916 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The House on Cemetery Hill by Jackie Rabbit
« on: October 30, 2023, 11:27:20 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/special/halloween23/the_house_on_cemetery_hill.html
M/f; Solo-F; fpov; supernatural; mast; bedtie; spreadeagle; manacles; chain; sex; oral; cell; outdoors; susp; cons; nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The House on Cemetery Hill by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 01:38:24 am »
A fun Halloween story. It's one of the main types of Halloween stories I think about often. A spirit or some other supernatural tricking some into swapping in a sense with the supernatural taking over the others body and trapping the other. I had tried my hand at this a few years ago and it didn't go well. It was nice to see someone else with there version. I think it was well done. Thanks for sharing.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 09:13:52 am »
Thank you Bentbliss, this one took me like five years (on and off) to finish. Did you do your version here at the plaza? If so, I'd love to know the title so I could read it myself.

Thank you for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 04:39:16 pm »
Really left me with mixed thoughts and feelings.  Most of the story, so soft, romantic, loving, I was really drawn into the setting and the world, seeing the old house be given new life, but loving, properly respectful life, true to the spirits of the previous owners.  It was romantic, wonderful, filled me with such happy thoughts and feelings.

The ending though, it very much fits with the Halloween theme and being a "proper" ghost story, but as a soppy romantic it wasn't for me, but the rest of the story, that made me swoon with happiness :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 08:43:37 am »
Thank you Feline; you're very perceptive, but I assume you already know this. The first happy part of the story was written some time ago as a Halloween story, but I struggled as to what to do with these two characters after they got settled into their new home. A more playful symbiotic kind of relationship between the living and the unliving was actually my preference (as it initially started out with the ghostly John) but a very human lustful desire for a blood heir to properly inherit the magnificent home that the Remington family built was where I eventually went. John's blood lust had been horrifically sated, but Betty was left nothing but bitter.

Robert Remington selected this couple specifically knowing that the house held some secrets, that they were young and had no children of their own yet, and also that the happy former occupants demise wasn't all that happy, that he himself had a hand in that. Maybe they were "who'll ever know" good intentions on his part even, but when his brother John eventually discovered what happened at one time behind his back, he still lost his mind and acted.

The horror of being walled up alive certainly isn't a new concept, so I shamelessly borrowed that. I of course left it a bit vague as to if the real Betty was still hanging in the dungeon, or is she were eventually found and interred next door with her husband.

The spirits were of course still hanging around because of unfinished business, kind of a theme in these kinds of stories...

Thank you for your honest feedback, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk