Author Topic: Hello from California  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Jessica89

Hello from California
« on: September 04, 2023, 10:12:25 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I'm very new here and just wanted to say HI.  :D

I have been writing erotica for over a decade and have a bit of bondage and blindfolds up my sleeve. I hope one of mine gets published here soon, but time will tell if I make the grade.

I love to collaborate on stories, often with the two main characters' POVs as the focus of the two authors. If anyone is interested in taking me for a test drive I guess you can message me here - though I'm still learning if that's a thing - I just assumed it is possible. I use a shared folder in my Dropbox account for collaboration but I am open to other options. The process of writing is the goal for me, I don't aim to get published, but that is certainly possible. I have a sample: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/d8qar8iq3k4eqthc3d2yr/Just-This-Morning-I-was-in-Biology-Class.docx?rlkey=i4431vw98bm76083za0lvy8ij&dl=0

Let's see what happens.

Jessica
https://sexualalpha.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_4552.jpg

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 11:59:35 pm »
Hello.

After reading your sample, if your other works are like it, you will likely be fine in making the grade and getting published here.

Hopefully things work out for you.

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 05:17:13 am »
I like the mix of thought process and action, a distinctive approach.  My first impression: this is quality writing.  If you have a back catalog you should post it here.

As you say, the enjoyment is in the creative process, even if the audience turns out to be single digits (the fate of most of my humble efforts).  Myself, I like to peer into the minds of the characters, the mental more than the physical.  Then there's the intellectual challenge of building a plausible and believable backdrop to the story, something especially difficult in this type of literary genre.  I hope we'll get to see your style in more detail.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk