Author Topic: My Lady by Paultt  (Read 159 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
My Lady by Paultt
« on: March 31, 2024, 09:31:13 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/my_lady.html
M+/f; mpov; bond; naked; straps; enclosed; transported; cuffs; collar; caught; urine; shackles; cell; chain; scolds-bridle; oral; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: My Lady by Paultt
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 05:04:06 pm »
Having already read this, I am left with the warm, happy, snugly feeling of something delightful happening :)  So, I am going to have a look over the story again, and try to pull out a few of the moments and points that really stood out for me, and brought this all together for me.

At first the descriptions and setting seem a bit odd, but the time this story is set in becomes clear soon enough, at which point these details all start to make sense, without having to be spelled out, which is actually rather nice.

The sense of worry, perhaps of duty, over looking after the cars in his care is nice, it sets a nice tone, of someone reliable and responsible.  So I am feeling positive about our mechanic when he goes looking for the source of the noise.  I must say, while I wasn't sure what to expect, I didn't expect such a "calm" response to finding a naked and bound woman in the trunk.  No panic is good, but also no immediate steps to release her.  Then again, getting her from a cold place to a warm place probably is the best first step he could take here.

*giggles* naked and bound woman, but she was in the lordship's car, so best not comment or interfere!  I am reminded of that old comment that the rich are never crazy, they are simply eccentric.  Perhaps it comes from the same place, perhaps a bit of respect for relative stations in life, but either way, the sense that what his lordship does is sacred is interesting, and gives the whole experience a slightly different and unusual feeling.  A good setting all told, I feel.

Making her a drink, but not rushing to release her, but giving her the option.  Carefully trying to find a "best of both worlds" solution here that helps the mystery lady without getting involved where he should not, a really fun line to watch him finding and walking :)

Well, there we go, the wife challenged her husband to a duel, and like a good and loving husband, he worked to give his wife what she wanted!  No need to worry about the woman being forced or taken advantage of here, which is obviously good to know.

I can understand the wifes concern, he is remarkably calm and accepting of her rather unusual situation.  Nice to see such a reasonable explanation actually, a very grounded and sensible point of view.

There is a gentle kindness and compassion to his actions in looking after the bound wife.  He is remarkably accepting, not bothered, or not showing any bother, yet trying to look after her, take care of her, while still willing to lock her back up in plenty of time, not objecting or trying to stop her fun.  It is nice to see such an approach, it warms my romantic heart to see this in fact.  Moving the car to make sure that the trunk with its special package gets sun warmed is just the wonderful icing on the cake.

Then the husband visits, no wonder our mechanic is concerned.  It is fine to point out that he handled the whole situation with care and respect, but still, he saw things, knows things that are best kept secret, and how is the husband going to react to someone else handling his bound wife?  No matter how normally nice a lord he is, we are definitely into uncharted waters here!

Then the talk of this being therapy, and why it is needed.  My knowledge of history is weak, but even then I can see how this history would place a lot of stress on the wife, on both of them, so it is no wonder that she has embraced this hobby, the bondage, since it does so much to both help her feel better, and to bring her closer to her husband.

Still, even with all of that, being asked to step in and help is quite the surprise, but he has fallen into their laps, and been such the perfect gentleman, supportive, yet not releasing her early, and quite happy to tighten up her straps and lock her back in the trunk.  It really is a very logical and sensible outcome given all of this.

At the ice house, a very suitable, if perhaps slightly overkill, location.  Then again, when we see how much metal work is being prepared, maybe not overkill at all, and just the desired level of security, since the wife is indeed precious and needs to be kept safe and secure!  Also the reactions from both of them, so much is riding on him agreeing to help and to be her jailer.  The lengths the husband is going to, to look after and treasure his wife, I really do like this :)

That is one VERY secure wife by the time we are finished, you have to respect and admire a man who embraces "if you are going to do it, do it properly" to such an extent :)

They really are going to have to work out a better method of moving her to and from the ice house, or he needs to take some nice things to the ice house with him, since running around at night and avoiding being spotted is only going to work well for so long.

The payment the wife has to offer for her upkeep, a step not everyone would be comfortable with, but even here, at the end, our mechanic isn't expecting or demanding, he keeps on being respectful, polite, yet keeping her bound as required.

The whole story just makes the romantic in me happy, and fills me with warm thoughts.  I do hope the author has some thoughts and plans to work on a second part to this, I would very much like to see more of these fun characters and their adventures :)

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: My Lady by Paultt
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 05:09:16 am »
This was an interesting story with its own take between the characters. It will be interesting to see if there is more story to come and the direction it takes. I look forward to more and seeing how it evolves.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk