Author Topic: Hermione and the Fairy by Bundle Adjuster  (Read 2691 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Hermione and the Fairy by Bundle Adjuster
« on: September 02, 2023, 07:42:21 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/hermione_and_the_fairy.html
F/f; bond; tickle; majick; collar; cuffs; gag; straps; strip; climax; oral; chastity; toys; shop; rope; naked; armbinder; piercing; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Hermione and the Fairy by Bundle Adjuster
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 06:05:51 am »
So it's here too. Thanks

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 10:24:58 am »
A long time favourite, so nice to see this here, where it can get a new audience.

Personally I have always loved the idea of mixing magic with bondage, since it opens up whole new ideas and options to explore, letting you pull off and get away with ideas that simply don't make sense, or just don't work otherwise.  So the story was always a lot of fun, naughty, playful, and full of hot and wicked ideas, with a pair of fun and well drawn characters :)

I don't recall the story having illustrations before, so that is a welcome addition :)

Offline BundleAdjuster

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 07:06:30 pm »
Yeah, this story is almost 9 years old! I'd always meant to have it hosted here but it took whatever has happened to utopiastories.com to prompt me to put it here.

Thank you so much for the kind comments about this story, I had such fun writing it... I'm so happy that others enjoy it too!

While others have written sequels (which is so very cool!) I am still working on my own version... I know how to get Hermione into the story, I just haven't been able to figure out how to get her to the end. In the meantime, I have two quite long stories with different characters coming up! Stay tuned.

- BundleAdjuster

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 10:43:13 am »
Thank you for sharing this here, simply a wonderful little tale, and also based on one of my all time favorite fantasy fiction series. I loved the artwork too, for me it's like the proper seasonings added to a well presented meal; in other words, it compliments wonderfully.

It's a great stand alone work, or you could add to it if you felt the need, even nine years later, weaving that time gap into the storyline, (just escaped from nine years in Draco's family dungeon, as his shared sex slave) or some such thing. Maybe even passed around from one evil family to another using a portkey - let your imagination run wild on what form that might take - as a party favor. This story is obviously more light hearted that that, but you could make it as evil, or fun as you wished.

Anyway, thank you again for sharing, Jackie. 

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 01:54:30 pm »
Definitely really pleased to read that you are looking into writing a follow up story, since this has long been a favourite.  You managed to combine magic with bondage in a fun, interesting, wicked yet playful manor, which always makes me smile.  It is all driven by what Hermione is actually wanting and looking for, which adds a strong element of interest for me, since it isn't going against her nature, even if she wasn't at all aware that this was her nature, or what she wanted or was interested in.

So I do hope that you can find the required inspiration and bring your story to life sooner rather than later :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk