Author Topic: Chain Ladies Tea Society by Budman  (Read 5035 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Chain Ladies Tea Society by Budman
« on: August 20, 2023, 05:30:25 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society01.html
F/m; F+/m+; bond; chastity; oral; spank; paddle; straps; table; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society02.html
F/m; bond; chastity; mast; caught; naked; oral; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society03.html
F+/m+; bond; cage; naked; chastity; oral; leash; pegging; strapon; cuffs; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society04.html
F+/m+; chastity; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society05.html
F+/m; chastity; machine; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society05b.html
F/m; chastity; punishment; machine; remote; conditioning; bond; cuffs; oral; tease; denial; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society06.html
F/m; bond; chastity; oral; training; gag; paddle; cuffs; outdoors; collar; breathplay; transported; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society07.html
F/m; F+/m+; bond; chastity; pegging; tease; denial; ruin; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/chain_ladies_tea_society08.html
F/m; F+/m+; bond; chastity; mast; training; cuffs; naked; leash; collar; public; hum; strapon; sex; oral; whip; punishment; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 03:56:13 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Chain Ladies Tea Society by Budman
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 03:55:30 pm »
This is a fun take on the same location, but also a logical extension.  It is only natural for dominant women to also collect in this location, and to enjoy their roles in life.

It is good seeing how the town is organised and run, and seeing this power put to a "good" use.  It is interesting how controlling the women are, but that is the whole point.  It is more interesting reading part one how so many women didn't know or realise what was going on with their husbands, and needed someone to help them learn and understand.  Then again, you can be fairly sure that most of those submissive men never really got around to explaining or discussing their needs and desires with their wives, so how or why would their wives suspect or know?

So it was interesting in part 2 to actually meet one of the men who did manage to explain to his wife what he was looking for, and to see how that has started to work out for him.  Rather amusing to watch him dropped so far into the deep end, but she did tell him to be sure of what he wanted and was asking for :)

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 08:43:01 pm »
Feline,
As always, a well thought out and well written review/comment.
Thanks!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 07:41:23 pm »
And part 3 up for you to enjoy tonight...

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2023, 03:42:30 pm »
That's one way to find out if Dee is really serious about getting entry into this VERY exclusive club, and living up to their rather high standards!  Talk about dropped in at the deep end!

Then again, Dee has been desperately trying to get into the social scene for ages now, and the level of threat for talking about what she sees has been made quite clear in the previous part, so all the signs are good.  Plus, she is clearly getting used to the idea of, and is growing to enjoy, having the power and control over her husband *smirk*

Yes, we do need some more context on the ultimate chastity device to properly put this part into perspective.  I am left with the feeling that there is more going on here with the settings on the phone than was really made clear.  Then again, it is clear from the way that the demonstration was run that all of the other women are quite familiar with what is going on, and what the various settings mean.

The reason for the punishment pegging did make me smile though, even if the poor and abused husband doesn't seem to be on board with this being a proper and sufficient reason.  Foolish man, clearly it is an ample reason, since it's happening!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 10:43:16 pm »
Part 4, up tonight, enjoy!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 12:24:51 pm »
Interesting to read about this wicked chastity device.  Lots of options for control and conditioning here!

Indeed, guiding the men into this world would need to be done carefully and sensibly, but there seems to be plenty of experience on hand to ease this transition, and its clearly a one way transition.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023, 04:22:54 pm »
An exercise for my technical author skills editing this one  ;D All liability for use of said device rests with the owner / user, and any inaccuracies in the manual content are not the responsibility of the story site editor.

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 03:31:46 am »
Many thanks to Teann for converting a complexly formatted Chapter 5 into HTML for the web.  She really went above and beyond for this one.  It's a very different kind of "story".  I would be interested in feedback.  Did it create a framework onto which you could project your own fantasies?

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2023, 09:48:08 am »
I read this and thought, "I know a couple of guys who should have this implant." It would be beneficial - for the women round about them, as well as teaching them that they're not a gift to womanhood after all.

Also, I wonder how many men read this story and wince??

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2023, 01:52:18 pm »
The manual was an interesting read, and I did enjoy the manuals take on the normal disclaimers :)

What interested me, in a different way, was the manual appendix.  The first story really does read and feel like the sort of made up "its a miracle device" testimonial that you expect to see in a manual, since it doesn't really feel real, it feels more like "got device, it made things better by magic", which fits really well in this setting.

The second story, with worm, was to harsh for me to really enjoy, although it was nice to see the creative ways that the owner was putting the device and the other monitoring options to good use.

Dianag, this seems overkill for those sorts of men, a simple metal chastity cage and locking the keys away, plus a cattle prod, seem like they would be sufficient, without all the expense *evil smirk*

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2023, 05:34:57 pm »
Feline, You haven't met these guys. The current option among some of my friends is a red hot poker applied to the appropriate body part !! (evil laugh !!)

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2023, 05:43:42 am »
You gave me a good laugh Dianag.  I didn't have any particular men in mind with the device.  But I've read quite a few blogs of men and/or keyholders expressing the frustration of finding a chastity device that is truly inescapable, safe and hygienic for long term wear.  There is the fantasy of male chastity and then there is the reality - and the two can, apparently, be far apart.
So when I stumbled across the technical description of a tension sensor my evil mind immediately went to how it might be use in a chastity device.
Interestingly, these types of wires are normally used in bridges and other structures to detect movement during minor earthquakes.
I've had a long and varied technology career and at several points, (pre internet) I was responsible for writing technical manuals, user manuals, etc.
I just put the two together.
Anyway, I had fun writing it and I appreciate you and feline commenting.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 03:36:04 pm by Budman0_0 »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 11:21:21 am »
Dianag, I want to say "just don't interact with such walking piles of dung", but sadly life doesn't always give us that option.  Still, rewarding bad behaviour, which some women seem more than happy to do, doesn't help.

I forgot to mention when commenting on the manual chapter, how interesting the toe switch was!  Not from a technical point of view, since it is very simple, but the psychological aspects were amazing!  Making sure that the chaste man has no idea what or why the triggers are, it really adds a massive additional aspect to the control.

Just finished part 6, the walk in the woods.  This part really made me smile, since it was so loving, so romantic, so ruthlessly wicked and harsh, all at once!  Control and authority coming from a place of very clear and very glowing love and devotion, from both parties.  It does go to show how much guidance and information on being dominant, setting up expectations, and shaping the relationship to realise them matters, and the quality of the information and help is also, obviously, key to doing this well.

Leaving him secured to the pillar at the end, with instructions not to make a mess, particularly devistating, especially given who secured him in place!  A really wonderful part that put a big smile on my face.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2023, 02:31:05 pm »
Hi Feline,

I'm really enjoying the story as well, as is my wife (lesbian marriage). Also fortunately, I'm not the person having to deal with this couple of pieces of ****, I'm just unfortunate to know who they are - and they have learned to stay away from me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk