Author Topic: Idea for story: ghostly bondage equipment.  (Read 5260 times)

Offline Gh0sTG0

Idea for story: ghostly bondage equipment.
« on: August 07, 2023, 07:36:10 am »
The idea is something simple: Set of bdsm/bondage equipment that are ghosts that are attacking someone.

As a pre-story can be like: There was some Mistress, her Slave and they were working as bdsm Mistress and her assistant. Mistress had some really good-quality set of bdsm things, like furniture, bindings, etc. Ofc, she added some new things from time to time, but her base setup was unchanged for years, decades. All that things were absorbing all that emotions, energy of hundreds and hundreds of people (maybe thousands, not sure how much clients can have bdsm Mistress that was working for decades).
And then there was some incident. Incident that ends with death of Mistress, Slave and client. Plus, there was some fire that destroys all that equipment. And that energy was enough for all that bdsm things to become ghosts. Not Mistress, not Slave or client. Only equipment.

Story can be done like some collection of episodes, when ghosts of bdsm find some new prey. But, for all that decades, every time someone was put in bindings, was freed of them in some time, so all that episodes will end good.

What can be in episodes? Based on what set of equipment you will give to Mistress.

Just for example (you can not use it if you don't like):
- Girl finding her in X position on her bed because her bed was possessed by ghost of bdsm bed and some other things that were used with it like gag, blindfold, vibrators, etc.
- Mistress was giving long-term services like renting out chastity belt with vibrators on random inside, but without key (she has the key in safety). So some girl can find herself locked in something not fully material, but that was preventing her from accessing her sex and that was vibrating her on random.

In Genres for this basis I prefer Other/f, but you can do it as you like.

PS This is not really a request, that idea just stuck in my mind and I hope it will go away if I share it. ;D
I will be really happy if someone will like it too and will write a story based on it.
But, some small warning: I'm really bad in giving Feedback, so if you love my idea - write the story for you and  your readers.

What was in this topic previously, pls tell me if I did something incorrect.
Can I share some idea for work? And where if yes?
Hi.
Have some idea for story that stuck in my mind. ;D
But I'm not good in writing stories, so maybe if I share it somewhere it will go away. ;D
Is here some place where I can do so? Tried searching and find nothing that looks like.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 09:50:02 pm by Gh0sTG0 »

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
Re: Can I share some idea for work? And where if yes?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 03:42:14 pm »
You can start here.  Are you looking for someone to write a story based on your ideas, or just some help getting started with your own story?  Collaboration can be difficult in the creative writing process.  Everyone has their own perspective, and often very different agendas in writing style, so I'd suggest you think in terms of either someone else or yourself as the storyteller, rather than both.

Ideas are not so rare, unless you have come up with something truly unique that's never appeared in a story before.  I have a directory full of story fragments waiting to grow from a sketchy idea to a real story.  But, if you want to share, perhaps someone will take you up on your request.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline Gh0sTG0

Re: Can I share some idea for work? And where if yes?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 04:11:25 pm »
You can start here.
Thanks for your answer.

Are you looking for someone to write a story based on your ideas, or just some help getting started with your own story?  Collaboration can be difficult in the creative writing process.  Everyone has their own perspective, and often very different agendas in writing style, so I'd suggest you think in terms of either someone else or yourself as the storyteller, rather than both.
As I write in PS, just wanted that idea to get out of my mind :) Hope sharing it will help with that.
I tried writing something, but that was really bad. Completely not my thing.

Ideas are not so rare, unless you have come up with something truly unique that's never appeared in a story before.  I have a directory full of story fragments waiting to grow from a sketchy idea to a real story.  But, if you want to share, perhaps someone will take you up on your request.
I know :( Creating idea is something really really easier then creating some complete story. Always admired people who can.

Offline Rubberh

Re: Idea for story: ghostly bondage equipment.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 09:10:13 pm »
That is a good premise for a story: The BDSM equipment itself absorbing the energy from the various clients; eventually becoming 'alive' and acting on their own against either users who bought the equipment at the Mistress' estate sale, or found by unsuspecting victims. (Or maybe they are in a secret chamber in the Mistress' home and the buyers of the house are imprisoned by the equipment against their will.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk