Author Topic: Snowbound CH13 by [email protected]  (Read 12414 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Snowbound CH13 by [email protected]
« on: February 19, 2016, 11:59:09 am »

WARNING!  This story is only for adults over the age of 18 and contains Strong Sexual Content.  It is intended as a work of fiction for ADULTS only, and the author does not in any way condone similar behavior.
If you are under the age or 18 or reside in a state, nation, or planet that prohibits such behavior, stop reading immediately!!!

“Snowbound CH13”

By [email protected]

Archiving permitted, reposting is permitted; but only if you
include this statement of limitation of use and notify the author by e-mail. The author forbids you to make, distribute, or sell multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format.
However, individual readers may make single copies of the
story for their own, non-commercial use.

Copyright (c) 2011 by [email protected]

Attn: Readers please feel free to send e-mail to the author.  I do want to hear from you!  Please mention whatever newsgroup or Website that you read this story from so that I can keep track of my own work!

“Snowbound CH13” by [email protected]

Snowbound CH13: The Return of Valerie Newman

One mid-morning, just before lunch, Beth and Cassandra were relaxing together in the jail cell after a particularly hard scene the night before.  Mistress Allison had whipped them both to a screaming frenzy, and their bodies displayed the whip marks that they would carry for some time!

Afterwards, they had sought comfort in each other’s arms: after all, what else could two naked girls do while confined in a jail cell?

They had been bathed and fed breakfast, and were confined in the cell awaiting whatever torment that Mistress Allison would have in store for them next!

It was then that Kate suddenly entered the Playroom!

“Beth, Mistress Allison requests your presence in the Library immediately!”

Kate went to unlock the jail cell, and Beth rose and crossed her wrists behind her back, figuring that Mistress Allison wanted her in chains as usual!

“No, Beth!  Mistress Allison would like you in street clothes, in fact, in your business suit!”

“I don’t understand, Kate, what’s happened?” Beth asked.

“Valerie Newman barged in when I opened the door, she ran into the library, stripped her coat off, she was naked underneath!  Then she collared herself and locked handcuffs behind her back, and now she’s kneeling on the floor, asking for you!” described Kate.

“Hmmmm, that’s rather interesting,” Beth replied, “I’ll change, and Cassandra can attend as well, wearing a robe.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Cassandra thought that while Allison was the Mistress, it was Beth who signed the checks!

When the trio entered the Library a short time later, they found Mistress Allison seated behind the Library desk, wearing a Black top and matching jeans.  On the floor in front of her was a naked Valerie Newman, collared and cuffed just as Beth had described!  Her Blonde hair was perfectly cut, and she still looked like a fashion model!

“Thank you, Mistress Allison, I’ll take over from here,” said Beth.

“I leave it to you then,” Allison replied as she rose from the desk chair.

“Mistress Allison, Kate, and Cassandra, you can all be seated on the couch.  Since we’re all involved here, there is no reason why anyone in this house should not be present,” Beth began.

“Yes, ma’am,” they all said together.

Once the three women had seated themselves on the couch, and Beth had settled in behind the desk, she felt ready to begin!

“All right, Valerie, what is the meaning of this intrusion?  Kate told me that you pushed your way into the house, invaded the Library, stripped off your coat, placed a collar and cuffs on, and demanded to see me.  Is this correct?” Beth demanded.

“Yes, Beth!” Valerie replied.

“Valerie, I haven’t heard from you once since that day we saw each other in the Mall.  You could have written, called, or sent me an e-mail!  Instead, all I heard from you was silence!  And now you appear suddenly and push your way in, and place yourself in bondage.  Why?”

“I was not certain how you would respond if I called you,” Valerie answered.

“We’ve been friends for years, Valerie.  We grew up together, attended the same prep schools and universities.  When we went to school, we visited adult shops together - hardly the sort of thing that two upper class girls would be doing!  So why do you think that I wouldn’t want to talk to you?”

“I thought that with Cassandra here, you wouldn’t be interested in hearing from me again,” Valerie replied.

“Untrue.  I never said that I didn’t want to speak to you again.  That was a figment of your imagination, Valerie!”

“But after I disappointed you by leaving here-”

“At the time, you made it quite clear that you weren’t interested in submission.  You said that it wasn’t for you, remember?”

“Yes!”

“Yet when we met in the Mall, you said you were seeing a Mistress in Chicago.  Is this true?”

“Yes!”

“So I guess that you decided to return to submission, and now, having been trained, you would like to return here and rejoin me in the Playroom in chains.  Is this correct?”

“Yes, Beth!”

“Valerie, we both had advanced degrees in Finance.  Impulsiveness is frowned upon in Business; same as in Dominance and submission.  You can’t simply force your way in here and ask to resume when you left months ago, declaring that this lifestyle was not for you!”

“I thought that you would have been glad to see me!” Valerie protested.

“By invading my house unannounced?” Beth asked, “of course I’m glad to see you.  We’ve been friends for years!  But your entrance merely shows just how irresponsible you are, Valerie.”

“I’m sorry!  I thought that we could have a friendly meeting.”

“We could have - provided you had called me first!” said Beth.

“Kate, could you make us some tea and cookies, I’d like to speak to Valerie alone for a while,” said Beth.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Valerie, why don’t you try and unlock your cuffs - that will show me what you’ve learned being in submission.”

“Beth, I’m sorry but I forgot the key at home!  I hope that you have a spare!”

“Now what?” Cassandra asked as she helped Kate in the kitchen.

“Our employer has to figure out what to do about her friend,” Kate answered as she opened a package of cookies while the water was set to boiling.

“In the shopping mall, Beth said that Valerie was irresponsible.  Is this true?”

“Anyone who cuffs themselves without a key certainly is!” observed Kate.

“Do you think that Beth would take Valerie back?  In the Mall, she told me no,” said Cassandra.

“Well, blood is thicker than water, and money is thicker than both!  The rich are different than you or me, so perhaps Beth might take her back after all!”

“Does that mean I’d have to leave?” Cassandra asked.

“Do you like it here?”

“I love it, everything!” Cassandra declared.

“Then you’re a true submissive,” said Kate, “let me deliver this tray and I’ll be right back!”

Cassandra was left alone in the kitchen for a few minutes as Kate delivered the tray to Beth and Valerie.  She fingered her collar that she had grown so used to wearing these past several weeks, and she hated the idea that she might be losing it!

She put her finger through the “D” and pulled on the collar, imagining that her arms were locked behind her back, a gag was in her mouth, and a leash attached to the collar; and finally that Mistress Allison was again leading her to another discipline session!

Cassandra opened her robe, and looked down at her right breast.  There, she saw the mark that the whip had left the previous night!  One that she remembered had stung badly, that had made her scream!

But it had not been a scream of pain alone!  For Cassandra had also felt a surge of pleasure run through her as well as pain!  Whenever Mistress Allison had suspended her from the ceiling chain, her body held in the shape of an “X” by the spreader bars, she had felt a charge of sexuality run through her that defied explanation!

Cassandra had come to enjoyed being whipped and flogged: and she was determined that nothing was going to prevent that!  Not even the beautiful blonde Valerie!

“What are you thinking about?” asked Kate on her return, startling Cassandra out of her reverie.

“Being whipped,” Cassandra replied.

“That’s a strange thing for a girl to be daydreaming about, don’t you agree?”

“Not if the girl enjoys it,” said Cassandra.

Besides her bedroom, and the Library where she usually stayed in Beth’s house, Mistress Allison had a small office to herself.  It had previously been a large storage closet, and was barely big enough for a desk, a file cabinet, and two chairs.

On the desk sat her laptop PC, and a small printer.  Mistress Allison opened the desk drawer and removed a cell phone, one that only a select few people had the number to!

“Carla?” asked Mistress Allison.

“Allison, nice to hear from you?”

“I got your email to call.  Did you find out the information I asked?”

“Yes.  Valerie Newman was seeing a Mistress Dominique.  French, and very expensive!  She was here in Chicago for a few months, and left to go back home.”

“What kind of Domme was she?  Any idea what kind of training that Valerie received?”

“Yes, I can answer both questions.  I did a few scenes with her.  She’s very demanding and harsh!  I spoke to a few girls who told me that she likes to draw blood!  No such thing as a safeword with her!”

“Really!  When I had Valerie in my collar, she didn’t like being whipped at all!”

“I was at a fetish party where Mistress Dominique also attended.  She brought along a masked blonde submissive - no name; but I can tell you she was quite beautiful.  Looked like a model, in fact!”

“That might have been Valerie,” said Mistress Allison.

“Good possibility,” Carla replied.

“What happened?”

“She gave the woman a good whipping as a demonstration!  No safeword, she just hung her up spread-eagled; had her kiss the kiss, and laced into her!  Not a word of protest, no calls for mercy.  The girl really soaked it up!” said Carla.

“So I can assume that Valerie has now been trained by a true professional?” asked Allison.

“Good assumption, providing that woman I saw taking the whip at that party was really Valerie.  If that had been her, she might have risked exposure in the society pages.”

“Good point!” said Mistress Allison.

“At least that’s a problem we don’t have to worry about,” said Carla.

“That’s because we’re not listed in the Social Register,” Mistress Allison answered.

“If the people in the Social Register had their vices listed there as well, there probably wouldn’t be a Social Register!” Carla observed.

“Good point!  Anyway, thanks!  I owe you a big favor, Carla.  Thanks again!”

“Just visit me next time you come to Chicago, okay?”

“Done!”

“Bye!”

“Bye!”

Mistress Allison closed the cell phone, and placed it back in her drawer.  She sat back in her chair, and contemplated her next move.  She wanted to get Valerie in her collar again, but she did NOT want to lose Cassandra, either!

The trouble was that Beth’s house had just four bedrooms, and it was too much to have two girls double up!  Plus there was the jealousy factor: get too many women anyplace; work school, etc. and a catfight was inevitable!

A group of men, she reflected, could hate each other’s guts, but still manage to work together.

In contrast, get too many women together, and soon or later, the hair pulling would start.

In the Library, did she see a hint of jealousy in Cassandra’s eye?

Like herself and Kate, Cassandra was on salary.  Not that she had to spend anything!  Cassandra was provided free room and board (no more rent or food!); free entertainment (books, TV, and internet); all in exchange for being Beth’s bondage companion.

In exchange for feeling the lash, Cassandra had a paid position where she was able to explore her fantasy life!  Mistress Allison reflected that of all the submissives who had come under her lash, Cassandra had been the most willing!

That she had literally stumbled into the house during a winter blizzard made her no less remarkable!  It was as if the universe itself had finally provided her with the true submissive that every Domme dreams of having!

Mistress Allison was therefore startled when she heard a knock on the door, which she had closed behind her to take the call in private!

“Come in,” ordered Mistress Allison.

“Mistress Allison, may I see you, please?” Cassandra asked.

“Of course, my dear.  You know that we can always talk.  There are no secrets between a Mistress and her submissive.  Please sit down,” said Mistress Allison, indicating a chair beside the desk.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“What did you want to see me about?”

“I’d just like to thank you for the session last night.  It was truly painful the way you whipped me in the Playroom,” said Cassandra.

“You’re welcome, Cassandra.  It’s always nice to know what my submissives feel about their sessions.  What can I do for you?”

“Last night, it occurred to me that you’ve never placed me on the horse, or the “X” frame, or the rack!  Kate has had me clean all of them, but I’ve never actually felt their effects!”

“So while I was giving you a harsh time with the whip and making you scream, you were looking at the horse and desiring to experience that as well?” asked Mistress Allison.

“Yes,” said Cassandra.

Mistress Allison sat back in her chair and contemplated her next statement carefully.  Was Cassandra really a painslut who now craved even more abuse?  Or was she just trying to curry favor with Beth through herself by wanting even more punishment!

If somehow room could be made for Valerie, then the old idea of “two’s company, three’s a crowd” would take effect.  It was one thing to have Beth and Cassandra in the Playroom; but Valerie would destroy that equation!  Much as she would like to have Valerie, it would destroy what Beth had created!

No, she realized, it would not be possible to have Valerie!  There was just too many dynamics at work here that would upset the apple cart!

And besides, the idea of looking for work again wasn’t any better than a years ago!

So her interests coincided with Cassandra’s!

“Cassandra, let us speak the truth,” began Mistress Allison.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Are you concerned that if Valerie were to return, you would lose you place here?”

“Yes, Mistress.  I would hate to leave.”

“Even though I constantly discipline you?”

“I enjoy it here because you discipline me, Mistress.  I’ve finally learned about my submissive side.”

“And the pay and living arrangements aren’t bad either?” suggested Mistress Allison.

“No, Mistress!”

“You have proven to be an excellent student, Cassandra.  You are the kind of girl that every Dominatrix dreams about.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“If Valerie were to join you and Beth as submissives, female jealousy would intervene, and you might be forced to leave!”

“Yes, Mistress, that’s exactly what I’ve been thinking about, ever since that day in the shopping Mall.”

“And Valerie might just break up the arrangement that Beth has created here as well!”

“I agree, Mistress.  That’s certainly possible,” Cassandra agreed.

“So our interests coincide here, Cassandra.  We must all work to see that Beth is kept happy.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.  Just so that we both understand each other.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Do you really want to experience the horse and the rack, Cassandra?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Cassandra replied.

“Then I shall fulfill your wish tonight!”

“Thank you, Mistress!”

Cassandra had been in her room when Valerie had left.  They had spent a couple of hours together talking in the Library, and Beth had a standard key to unlock Valerie’s handcuffs!  She even had the small key for the tiny Master locks that Valerie had used to lock the collar around her neck!

Valerie had donned her trench coat, still naked underneath, and drove away!  Neither Cassandra, Kate, nor Mistress Allison had asked Beth what they had talked about; and Beth did not volunteer any information!

Beth appeared surprised when she learned that they would be doing another “special” session in the Playroom that evening.  After all, they had just done a harsh session the night before, and usually Beth and Cassandra were given time to recover!

But now they would be back in the Playroom again!

“Are the girls prepared?” asked Mistress Allison.

“Yes, Mistress!”

Mistress Allison was seated on her wooden throne in the Playroom, which was on a slightly raised dais from the floor.  She was wearing her PVC Dominatrix dress, and holding a riding crop in her gloved hands!  She was also wearing a pair of matching Black Leather boots, as well!

Kate was attired in her Latex Maid’s uniform, complete with a corset laced around her waist!  She walked on a pair of four inch heels on her feet!

In the jail cell were Beth and Cassandra once again, both equally helpless.  Naked, their wrists were locked behind their backs, and their mouths filled with ball-gags!

“MmmmmmmpH!” was all that Cassandra could manage in speech.

“Silence!” said Mistress Allison.

Both Cassandra and Beth looked at each other uneasily!  What would be in store for them tonight?

“You may take out guests out of their cell, Kate.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Kate clicked her heels over to the cell, and opened the door with the key.  She then grabbed onto the “D” ring of each of the girl’s collars, and walked them outside the cell.  Kate led them to Mistress Allison, who was waiting for their presence!

“Thank you, Kate!”

“Yes, Mistress!” said Kate as she released their D rings!

“We are here this evening at the request of Cassandra, who had informed me that she does not feel that I am strict enough with her.  While I thought that I was treating her properly, Cassandra feels that I should be harsher with her.  After duly considering her request, I have decided to begin to honor her concerns this evening.”

“Mmmmmmmph!” Beth moaned.

“Silence!”

“Kate, you may remove Cassandra’s gag, but leave it locked around her neck.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Kate did as she was instructed, and the ball was removed from Cassandra’s mouth, and Kate then buckled it again so it encircled her throat.

“You may kneel.”

Cassandra managed to kneel on a small patch of carpet, though her feet were locked into a pair of three inch black high heels!

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Cassandra, did you come to me earlier today of your own accord to say that you were dissatisfied with the treatment that I was giving you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“What was your request, Cassandra?”

“That I want to be treated harsher, Mistress!”

“That’s quite an interesting request, Cassandra.  Wasn’t I using you enough?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Didn’t you find our sessions both painful and pleasurable?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then why do you want me to treat you more harshly than before?”

“Because I want more of the whip, Mistress!” Cassandra replied.

“Don’t you think that I was punishing you enough, Cassandra?”

“Yes, Mistress.  But I wanted more.”

“More of what?” asked Mistress Allison.

“Pain, Mistress!” Cassandra answered.

“Then your wish shall be granted!”

With the gag in her mouth, Beth was helpless to prevent what she saw before her from unfolding!  In her talks with Cassandra, her companion had never mentioned the fact that she was displeased with her treatment by Mistress Allison.  Cassandra had never given any indications that she was a painslut, so this truly had come out of the blue!

“You may chain Beth to the wall so she won’t get in the way,” instructed Mistress Allison.

“Yes, Mistress,” said Kate.

Beth was led to the wall by one of the “D” rings on her collar, with which Kate attached to a small chain hanging from the wall.  Once locked, Beth had only a foot of chain allowing her limited movement.

“MmmmmmmmmpH!” Beth moaned.

“Silence!” commanded Mistress Allison.

“Kate, assist me, please!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Help Cassandra to her feet, and bring her to the horse!”

Kate did as she was instructed, and walked Cassandra over to the horse, and waited.  She was soon joined by Mistress Allison, who then hung the crop she had been holding onto the nearby “X” frame.

Mistress Allison then produced a key, and opened the small lock that joined together Cassandra’s wrists.  Cassandra was glad for their sudden freedom, and proceeded to massage her limbs back to life!

“Do you know what to do?” asked Mistress Allison.

“Up you go then!”

Warily, Cassandra approached the horse!  She placed her hands on it’s apex, and pushed herself upwards, throwing her right leg over the joined pieces of wood.  Then she eased herself down, gradually placing all of weight on her exposed pussy!

Kate then chained her ankles to the horse, and Mistress Allison again locked her wrists behind her back. Then she lowered another ceiling chain, locking it to Cassandra’s wrists!  Then the motor was activated again, and slowly Cassandra was pitched forward, wrenching her shoulders upwards and placing her entire weight on her pussy!

“There now, comfortable?” questioned Mistress Allison.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cassandra answered.

“Kate, you may remove Beth’s ball-gag but leave it around her neck like Cassandra’s.  We can let these two girls commiserate together for a while.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Beth was freed of her gag, and soon they were both left alone in the Playroom!

“Cassandra, I don’t understand you!” said Beth.

“What do you?”

“How come you never told me that you wanted even more discipline?  You never mentioned it before?  After all, there are supposed to be no secrets between us!”

“Remember the day that I saw Kate on the horse?”

“Yes.”

“After that, I began to have a desire to be up here myself!”

“You never expressed that to either me or Mistress Allison until now.”

“I can have a few secrets, Beth!”

“Once you’ve been on the horse for a while, you’ll do anything to get off it!  Even being whipped harshly will seem less painful!” said Beth.

Cassandra tried to move a little and lessen the pain on her pussy, but to no effect!  She felt as if she were welded in place and there was no escape!

“This wouldn’t been connected with Valerie, now would it, Cassandra?” Beth suddenly questioned.

“What do you mean?”

“Valerie suddenly appears and all of a sudden you ask for even more punishment?  To impress me even more of your submission?”

“That’s absurd!” Cassandra suggested.

“All right then, what’s your safeword?”

“My safeword?” Cassandra repeated.

“Yes, if you’re going to have a harsher bondage regimen, then I suggest you remember your safeword with Mistress Allison!  After all, she did give you a special one that night when Kate was being punished and you intervened, remember?”

Suddenly Cassandra felt very foolish indeed!  Here she was, asking to be used even harder by Mistress Allison, and she had forgotten her safeword!

Worse, she had made Beth suspicious that something was going on between her and Mistress Allison!

Cassandra thought hard and tried desperately to remember her safeword!  After all, she had never had to use it until now?  She had been trained to accept the crop, the whip, and the flogger without being in too much pain (though she did learn to scream).

“Control,” Cassandra said it out loud, “Control!”

Beth suddenly appeared deflated as she had failed to prove her accusation against Cassandra!

“I’m sorry, Cassandra.  I have to apologize!  I suppose that Valerie’s appearance has made me all jumpy, and I’m seeing this that are not there,” said Beth.

“It’s all right, Beth.  I’m where I want to be - on the horse!”

“With your sex being split in two?” Beth asked, “no girl could possibly want that?”

“No girl wants to be whipped either, but it’s perfectly normal for us, isn’t it?” Cassandra asked.

“Yes,” Beth agreed.

Cassandra was pleased with herself that she had successfully put out what could have been a dangerous series of questions from Beth.  However, that did not  change the fact that she felt like her pussy was being split in two!  Or that her time on the horse was just going to be the start of what could be a very unpleasant session indeed!

“Oooooooooh!” Cassandra moaned as her weight bore down on her sex!

Cassandra now felt like a martyr, and that this idea was suddenly not a very good one!

Luckily for Cassandra, she was relieved when she heard the clicking heels of Mistress Allison and Kate!

“Now then, did you girls have a true heart-to-heart talk?” asked Mistress Allison.

“Yes, Mistress,” they both answered.

“That’s good - because I’m going to do some nasty things right now to Cassandra, and it will be by her own request!” firmly stated Mistress Allison.

“Kate, why don’t you help poor Cassandra off the horse.  I think that she’s just about done.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Mistress Allison turned on the motor which slowly let her pained arms down!  She was now longer being pitched forward on the horse!

“Aaaaaaaah!” Cassandra moaned.

The ceiling chain was released, and so were her wrists!  Next Kate unlocked her ankle chains, freeing her legs from the horse!

“Up gently!” Kate suggested.

Cassandra lifted herself off the horse, with what seemed like her entire naked body on fire!  The pain had been dulled as long as she had been on the horse, but now that she was off it, she was still in agony!

“How do you feel, dear?” asked Mistress Allison.

“I hurt, Mistress!”

“That’s exactly the way it should be, Cassandra.  Now you’re going to rest up a bit before your next torment.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Kate sat Cassandra down on the bench, and gave her a glass of water to drink.  Her body felt as if she had been split in two, with her entire weight resting on her sex!

Cassandra felt strangely transformed by the agony that she had undergone, and she was ready for whatever would happen next!

“Kate, you may release Beth, and they can sit together.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Kate did as she was ordered, and the two sat next to each other in silence.

When Mistress Allison was looking away, Beth whispered “why?”

Cassandra did not respond, as she was gathering her strength for her next ordeal!

She had been whipped, cropped, and flogged!  What else, she wondered, could happen to her now?

“Cassandra, how are you feeling?” Mistress Allison asked.

“Fine, Mistress.”

“Good, now I want you to go over to the rack, and select the instrument of your punishment like a good girl, and present it to me just as you’ve been trained to!”

Cassandra got somewhat shakily to her feet, and naked and on high heels, walked over to the rack and again assayed it’s fearsome contents!  Was she really familiar with all of the evil things here?  There were better things, after all, to do with naked girls than to whip them!  But that was exactly what Cassandra was used to, and in fact, it was what she wanted!

She chose the whip again without too much thought!  Cassandra walked back to Mistress Allison, fell to her knees, and held the whip up to her.

“Mistress Allison, please use the whip on this lowly slave,” Cassandra asked humbly.

“Very good, Cassandra,” said Mistress Allison as she took the whip from her hands, “your wish shall be granted!”

“Thank you, Mistress!”

“How do you wish to be whipped?”

“Hang me again from the ceiling, Mistress.  That way I can be vulnerable and exposed to the lash!”

“As you wish!  Kate, suspend her from the ceiling!” Mistress Allison ordered.

Cassandra was again suspended naked from the ceiling, her body held in the shape of an “X” by the spreader bars!  Naked and helpless she awaited her punishment!

“Kiss the whip!” ordered Mistress Allison.

Cassandra did as she was told!

Crack!  Crack!  Crack!

Mistress Allison cracked the whip three times for effect, and each time Cassandra cringed in her chains!

Finally, the Mistress stood back and delivered a stinging blow to Cassandra’s exposed thigh!

“Aaaaaaah!” Cassandra cried.

“I have not ordered you to count out each stroke, Cassandra.  This will not be that kind of scene, where I humiliate you by having you count out each stroke!  Instead, my goal her is to make you scream, which was what you wanted.  Is that still what you want?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Cassandra answered.

“So be it!”

“Aaiiiieeee!”

“Aaaaaaah!”

“Aaaaaaaaaah!”

“Aaaaiiiiiieeeee!”

Mistress Allison circled around the bound and powerless Cassandra, delivering a harsh stoke that marked with every blow to her naked body!  Cassandra twisted in her chains, trying without effect to avoid the whip. But it was a futile effort!

Her breasts, thighs, bottom, underarms, and sex all came under the whip’s evil shadow!

“Aaaaaaaiiiie!” Cassandra screamed when the whip left a stripe across her tender breasts!

“Aaaaaaaah!” the whip struck her bottom!

“Aaaaaaaaah!” Once again, between her legs!

“How do you feel, Cassandra?” demanded Mistress Allison.

“Fine……fine, Mistress!” Cassandra declared.

In fact, Cassandra did feel fine!  Her heart was pumping furiously in her chest, her senses were at a fever pitch, and every stroke of the whip was etched in sharp clarity in her mind!

She had heard of submissives who actively sought out punishment, and now she wondered if she was in the process of becoming one herself!

“Aaaaaaaaieeee!” Cassandra again screamed as the whip again struck the sensitive skin of her underarms!

“Aaaaaaaah!” now it was her thighs that received the stroke.

“Aaaaaaaaah!” her bottom now felt the lash!

Tears began to fall from her eyes, onto her breasts, mixing with the sweat that came from her tortured body!  There was no one to dry her tears, and the universe had shrunk to the confines of the playroom!

“Do you want me to stop?” asked Mistress Allison.

“No, Mistress!  Please don’t!” Cassandra begged.

“As you wish!”

Crack!  Crack!  Crack!

The whip struck again and again onto Cassandra’s chained body, without pause or letup!  Cassandra screamed again and again, hoping that her torment would stop, or that it would continue!

Crack!  Crack!  Crack!

Cassandra screamed and screamed, her world was now clouded in a haze of pain caused by the whip!  She would do anything in the world to escape, or stay where she was!

Crack!  Crack!  Crack!

“Cassandra, what is your safeword?” Mistress Allison demanded.

“Control!” Cassandra screamed.

And her ordeal was over!

“You were wonderful!” said Kate as she spread salve on Cassandra’s red and tortured skin.

“I hurt!”

“It’s mostly shock.  You’ll better in little while.”

“Owwwwwww!”

“Sorry!”

“It’s not easy being a submissive,” said Kate, “I’ve been whipped before, just like this.”

“Did you ever think of quitting?”

“Never!” said Kate, “once you’ve tasted the lash, vanilla is boring.”

After her wounds had been treated, Cassandra fell into a dreamless deep sleep.  She did not awaken until late the next day, and spent the next few days resting up from her ordeal.

The End of Chapter Thirteen   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk