Author Topic: Ken's Birthday Gift Revisited by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 5349 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Ken's Birthday Gift Revisited by Jackie Rabbit
« on: June 13, 2023, 11:31:30 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesek/kens_birthday_gift_revisited.html
M/f; cuckold; sex; bond; cuffs; bedtie; tickle; cabin; rope; susp; spreadeagle; naked; oral; toys; cons; X

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesek/kens_birthday_gift_revisited2.html
F+/m; M/mf; fpov; cuckold; costume; collar; leash; fem; voy; bond; cuffs; rope; susp; strip; naked; gag; mast; climax; sex; cons; X

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesek/kens_birthday_gift_revisited3.html
MF/m; M+/f; cuckold; voy; teen; cuffs; collar; bond; outdoors; costume; group; strip; oral; sex; climax; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 07:22:37 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Ken's Birthday Gift Revisited by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 05:42:39 am »
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! The original by Jackrabbit is one of my all-time favorites, still almost 20 years later. Worth the wait! Great job!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 10:51:53 am »
You're quite welcome, you were the motivation for revisiting this, as you likely know. I couldn't tell this story the way I wanted to for a very long time, foolish on my part but I offer no excuses, other than the further you get from a misconception (even with somebody you love) the easier it is to keep it going; to perpetuate the old lie. This as well was a lie of omission, a far different thing to me as opposed to an outward lie; telling a straight up falsehood.

...It's kind of a funny short story how/why I eventually came clean with my guy, one that I may also tell one day. Funny now anyway, but back then maybe not so much...

Anyway, this has turned into a three part thing despite my best efforts for it not to; the first part, just published, where Ken and I kind of end up at the cabin alone and get into some mischief after getting rained in together, the second part (fully written and just needing some final polishing) that has my future husband delivering Ken's actual "wrapped" birthday gift, and the third, as yet unwritten, involving the high water mark on my actual teenage physical insanity, the party at the cabin with Ken's rather charming work buddies.

They were good guys overall and just out for a little fun, but that one turned into a shark feeding frenzy of lusty things, they using me, I using them, it was fantastic and wild, but just not something that I need to ever do again. I can and do write about such things fictionally now, but you can only play Russian roulette so many times like that in the real world until the law of averages catches up to you and something truly bad happens. I just love the concept of peril too though, getting yourself into something you can't easily get out of, with or without other people involved; which of course is curious as I far prefer to be the mistress of my own destiny these days.

Perhaps the one is simply a brief vacation from the other? It's something to ponder a bit deeper one day.

Anyway, thank you for the motivation to retell this, I didn't realize it until I read it on the site myself, but to leave this hanging on a kind of a lie had been eating at me, and reading even this first part on Grommet's it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I will finish the birthday story complete and then get back to the other mostly fictional projects that I have going on, although to be totally honest there are both some real world experiences, and desires for experiences, wrapped into those other projects. I'd love to be delivered someplace as a contractually obligated maid, maybe even to a home where they didn't like me all that much, or to be auctioned off to the highest bidder, or even to go back in time and become a "chained by the neck" servant to some college attending girlfriends, literally enslaved by a contract to them. If it excites me I like to write about it, assuming that it might excite somebody else too.

Thank you again, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 11:38:15 am »
Enjoy the second part of this, up today!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2023, 07:22:50 pm »
And returning to this tonight, enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk