Author Topic: Short Story: Even if I beg  (Read 1169 times)

Offline lckdnrbbr

Short Story: Even if I beg
« on: January 04, 2024, 05:03:28 am »

"How long" She asked me, as she took a break from keeping me on the edge of ecstasy. I was desperate to come, but she kept playing with me with her expert tongue, reveling in her ability to torture me. I knew the rules of her game... Our game. Whatever I asked for when I was horny, I got, no take-backs. I knew I'd regret what I was thinking, but my brain was flooded with pre-orgasmic need, and she was looking up at me over my rubber-bound arms. She smiled with a twinkle in her eye and I knew I was hers.

"All night" I said, feeling the words drip out of my mouth. I stretched against the rubbery bonds of the body binder. It was so soft, so slick, but so strong. All I could do was uselessly stretch my elbows out.

She smiled wickedly at me and went down again. Her tongue felt electric as subspace met my desperate need, I arched my back towards her but she pulled away again after a few short seconds, leaving me panting.

She looked up at me with an evil grin. "And?" she asked

"All day" the words came out of my mouth, but I hadn't consciously said them. Oh god. Was that what I really wanted? To be trapped in this all day? My body answered "YES" and I nearly went feral as she smiled again and nodded, going down once more.

I was lost in a sea of ecstasy, writing and stretching and... wait, why was she stopping again. I'd give anything just to come now. What now?

"Annnd?" She said, looking up at me expectantly.

Oh no. Oh no, oh god. Oh yes.

"Don't let me out all weekend." The words poured out of my mouth, my true secret desire just spilling forth with wanton need. I couldn't stop myself and babbled "Lock me in and keep me like this until monday morning."

I could feel the orgasm coming now, she wasn't even touching me, but my hips pumped towards her in rhythm, stretching against the latex leotard of the body binder, and that little touch contained the universe. Everything was magic. I closed my eyes and felt it coming like an unstoppable wave. "Promise" I continued babbling, like I was chanting a sex-talk mantra. "Promise you'll keep me as your rubber slave, don't let me out. Don't let me out even if I beggggggg" the orgasm was hitting, rising up like a fire inside me.

"I promise" I heard her say, her breath hot into my ear, and the fire of my orgasm roared into an inferno. She went down once more and started licking with a wild fervor, and what could have been an explosive come already morphed into an endless symphony of tensing, convulsing, screaming perfection, as she brought both of us to a multi-orgasmic crescendo.

She took me to the edge of "too much" and then finally relented, feeling me sink deep down into our mattress, wrapped in my rubber cocoon. We cuddled, and her hand played with me idly. I'd just come, how could I be horny again already. My butt tensed and I pressed up against her hand and moaned.

"Even if I beggggg" she whispered in my ear, mocking my ridiculous tone as I'd babbled. We both giggled.

"You know pet" She said "some day, some day you're going to say 'forever' and I'm going to keep you to your word"

I looked at her, the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on, sweaty and disheveled and impossibly hot.

"I know"

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Short Story: Even if I beg
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 01:43:14 pm »
Lovely. :-) Always nice when the protagonists bear the consequences of their own kinkiest urges!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk