Author Topic: Is it Real Life? Is it just Fantasy?  (Read 4864 times)

Offline EncasedEnthusiast

Is it Real Life? Is it just Fantasy?
« on: May 15, 2023, 05:49:41 am »
How many people have ever done real experiences with trash bags, burials, etc? It might be all stories but does anyone have true stories they could share? I’d love some inspiration, especially on how to do it safely.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

Re: Is it Real Life? Is it just Fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 03:39:22 am »
ive made it a few time.. hidding in my own big black bag and await for some trash to be disposed with me in a garbage container..

you cannot being 100% sure that your trash bin is safe... trash is trash and theres sooo many scenarios that can made your story, a nightmare ( or heaven )
my last time was 3 days ago..
1- know your collection day! ( i work for our company  that pickup that bin.. kinda easy to know in my case)
2- know what they throw away ( daycare is great.. but bag are heavy.. and stink real bad at the sun!... mixed wastes from paper wrap, plastic.. used diaper from pee to poh... ( yuk !)leftover food.. truly anything) restaurent trash ?... heavy, greasy, stinky... could lead to vermin inside the container.. 
3- know when they got out to dispose of the bags.. could help not staying too long inside but just enough to please yourself
4- watch for CCTV camera.. you donT' want to get into trouble.
5- you never know exactly what was in the bag they throw...  could have some broken glass or sharp object that can cut you ( like razor blade ! )

do your search well prior to do that !
ive stop to get in and await trash bag being dumped on me as i got knocked out hard once... instead i found something that kinda turn me on  another way.. if they left a pile of ba unsuppervised, i do put my favorit down jacket in on of them,then i wait till they bring the pile and drop them into the garbage containers... once they left the parking, i had to get in and retrieve my coat lovely disposed of by that cute janitor now that's what im doing.

Offline EncasedEnthusiast

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 06:31:17 am »
Thank you so much for sharing!

There’s too many monitors and risks where I work, but there’s a lot of places on main street.

Hope to connect more!

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 04:13:26 am »
im working at the best place for all of us that love binbag... i do work at a transfer station/ landfill ... if i could do it safely, i would soo love bagging myself into the tip and wait there a few hours... but our dozer operator does a great job compacting absolutely everyting in there..  no chance to be safe... but i do enjoy the smell from time to time :)... and things found there too :)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 12:47:41 am »
i forgot to tell. i do  bagging myself in a dumpster and having some bags thrown over me twice... wonderfull  yet scary experience !

Offline lckdnrbbr

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 04:59:08 am »
I've kept my play personal and safe, but I have gotten to enjoy binning myself a few times.

Unlike most of my writing on the Plaza which is a bit embellished, this one is 100% true

In my latest scenario, I got myself into my rubber gear, including my new full catsuit, locking wrist cuffs, locking collar with a large o-ring on the front, and a rubber body binder (like a strait jacket without arms, currently pulled up my legs and just to my chest). Once I slipped my arms down inside the body binder it would slide up around my shoulders and neck as I wriggled in. I knew I could get out, but it would add to my feeling of trapped encasement, so I was looking forward to getting the rest of the way inside it. Pics of the outfit are here: https://www.tumblr.com/lckdnrbbr-blog/731520856311873536/after-some-25-years-of-dreaming-about-it-im?source=share

I lined my 65 gallon (and fully cleaned) garbage can with a huge trash bag, taped around the outside edge so it wouldn't slip down in, and put a bunch of plastic shipping bubbles under it so I would have a soft cushion below.

Finally, I lowered myself down into the bin and the bag, which forced my knees up against my chest. I settled down in and my toes were cramped but not uncomfortable. The cushioning I'd tossed in worked perfectly.

I put my airpods in and started a hypokink audio file (Secret Subject's "it's time to submit" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRKoTDUGlAc ) and pulled my rubber hood with only nose holes down over my head. I flipped the lid closed, resting on a bit of extra packing foam so there was an air gap, and settled down into the bag.

Now I reached down and pulled the rubber bondage body up, which was tricky as it stuck and squeaked against the plastic I was wedged down inside, but I'd put enough silicone lube on before hand that I was able to slide and squirm down in and pull it up, and finally it popped up over my shoulders.

This was it, the moment of no return. I found the timer lock I'd tossed inside the bondage body, and looped it through the rings on my locked cuffs, and then the ring on my collar. I looped it through all three, and clicked the lock shut.

With a few tugs, it was clear I wasn't releasing myself unless that lock opened, and now I had the final step. I had programmed 20 minutes as a test. If I clicked the button, I knew I'd be in for that long. I hesitate, afraid of being truly trapped while on my own. I luxuriated in the feeling and listened as the hypno audio lulled me into arousal and a sleepy subspace.

Click. I'd pressed the button. It beeped a few times. I could press the button and stop it. I pulled my hand away. Beep beep beeeeep.

That was it, I was stuck, entirely encased in rubber, in a giant plastic trash bag, in a huge rubber can. I struggled for a moment to prove I was trapped.

I forgot to mention that I'd locked my chastity device on before getting in, so now I felt it's rigid embrace as my arousal peaked, not that I could really reach myself to do anything anyway, with my hands locked at my neck, and my knees bent up against my chest.

I luxuriated in it, feeling the rubber hood suck in and out with my breath, falling deeper into the subspace as the audio file guided, telling me it was "time to submit" and wow did it.

Too soon, I heard the whir-click of the timer lock and it clicked open.

My trial run was a success, and I wanted more. I unhooked one cuff, fished my hand out and fumbled with my phone, peering through a nose hole in my hood as I shifted it slightly. I restarted the audio, and then glanced at the timer lock. I pressed the lock button, and then the hour button. It kept the setting for 20 minutes, and added an hour, so 1:20. I hit the button and it beeped 5 times. It was pre-locked now. If I clicked it shut again that was it for an hour 20.

I had 2 hours until my next meeting. Plenty of time. I'd wanted this forever, and here I was. Was I really going to chicken out now?

The hypno audio started again, and I was quickly dropping into a subby sleepy state, and moved as if commanded by an unseen domme. I straightened and smoothed my hood, ducked down low in the can again, fished my one free arm back down inside my warm, sweaty rubber, and got my cuffs hooked into the lock's open hasp.

I sat there scared and just enjoying the feeling for a moment, but as the mantra of the audio hit with "it's time to submit" I felt a rush of excitement and energy, and squeezed on the lock.

Click.

That was it. I was in for the next 80 minutes.

The audio was over in about 15 minutes, and I still had over an hour locked in my trashcan prison.

It was hot, it was cramped, I was sweating in my rubber. Thankfully it was cold in the basement or I would have been sweating buckets. I squirmed and pulled and luxuriated, and either slept or zoned while large chunks of time passed.

It must be time now, maybe I didn't hear the lock? I tugged and pulled, and nothing moved. I'm just getting impatient. I can wait longer.

The sweat was making the inside of my hood slick and soft, and the sweat and lube in my rubber suit made everything feel slick and somehow event more amazing. This was it. This was the feeling I'd wanted. If I had more time, I imagined i would quickly jam on the hour button a few times when the lock clicked open and shut it immediately.

More time passed. I was bored but satisfied at the same time. This felt so good, and it somehow kept feeling better. I loved feeling so tightly trapped. I daydreamed about being kept like this, treated like a prized plaything that needed to be reminded of it's place and packed in with the trash every once in a while. And then every weekend. Until this became my nightly bedroom. I dreamed of it while I was really, finally trapped inside.

Eventually, I started to panic a little. What if the lock died or glitched. What if I'd misread it and set it too long. I tried to stand or rip my arms free, but I had no leverage and couldn't even pull straight against the lock to force it. I worried that if I pulled and bent the hasp it might get really stuck.

Stay calm. An hour can feel long. It's not time, yet.

Finally, i jolted awake a little at the "Whrrr-click" of the lock opening.

God the desire to slam it back shut and spam the hour button. I moaned. I wanted it. I wrapped my fingers around the lock and wanted to squeeze.

But real life was calling. I climbed out and returned all my materials to their normal place.

I took the rest of my day's video meetings with my catsuit and chastity under my t-shirt and hoodie, with my rubber legs sticking out underneath, unseen by anyone on calls. Who knows if they noticed my big, easy smile and flushed cheeks though.

It was a good day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk