Author Topic: Bound by Bonnie by Jya Byrd  (Read 1035 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Bound by Bonnie by Jya Byrd
« on: April 15, 2023, 07:30:44 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/bound_by_bonnie.html
F/m; bond; blindfold; collar; rope; climax; oral; chastity; pillory; blackmail; corset; cd; buttplug; nc; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Bound by Bonnie by Jya Byrd
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 03:25:08 pm »
Mixed feelings here.  The writing is good, the story is smooth and flowing, which makes it easy and fun to read.  Things start off fairly reasonably, but seem to go far to far, far to fast for my tastes.  Still, I actually read all of the way through since I was interested, while being a bit unsettled.

I was left wondering early on how she had so much control over his online account, but we learned the answer by the end.  She has very firm views on what she is after and looking for here, which is nice.  I enjoy the fact that he is responding with pleasure to some of this, but it still feels a bit forced on him, even if he is enjoying some of it.

Done with a different reason, a bit more consent up front for the blackmail and forcing and this is something I could really enjoy.  Different people and different tastes, and I am something of a romantic at heart :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk