Author Topic: The Sex Game Gone Wrong by Gromet  (Read 3860 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Sex Game Gone Wrong by Gromet
« on: March 19, 2023, 09:24:31 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.maidbots.net/storiessz/the_sex_game_gone_wrong.html
M/f; fpov; sexbot; F2sexbot; costume; electro; oral; sex; bodymod; permanent; anal; kidnap; trick; sold; reluct; nc;

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Sex Game Gone Wrong by Gromet
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 01:02:43 pm »
what could go wrong

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 08:10:11 am »
Well, I like the name obviously, and the objectification, but it's not exactly a happy ending, unless of course you're Steve. I imagine it would work like that though, the new toy getting played with constantly, then less so, and eventually left in the back of the proverbial closet, replaced by a fresh new toy. "Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it" could be the entire theme here.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline johnyburner

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 02:11:15 pm »
Transformation and dollyfication are just mild kinks to me, but the objectification, being at the mercy of a computer program, and falling into a trap of having to service others are concepts I enjoy a lot and are very well done in these stories.

My only criticism is the apparent disconnect between all of them. They are obviously in the same universe, and I think there would be some added value if they were connected with small details beyond the use of the same type of technology. Same company names, some robo-maids crossing paths with sex-bots from others stories. It would create a nice tapestry for this alternate reality, while keeping each story a stand-alone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk