Author Topic: Let's Do This by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 3539 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Let's Do This by Jackie Rabbit
« on: March 11, 2023, 04:09:14 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/lets_do_this.html
F/m; cd; cuckold; strapon; oral; cum-eating; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Let's Do This by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 01:41:12 pm »
I am left not quite sure what I think / feel here.  This is very well well written, and quite sexy at moments, but at other times...  at other times it rather irritates me.  I think on reflection that the word that sums up a lot of my feelings here is "selfishness".

It comes across as the man being very selfish in pursuit of his growing desires.  I am not sure if the woman is failing to explain her views on all of this, but clearly he is not aware, or doesn't care, how the growing kink isn't giving her what she wants and needs.  Where the communication gap falls is an open question, but it is clearly there, and it is a large part of the growing wedge between the two, as the clearly growing kink and feminisation are pushing these two in rather different directions.

As it ends I am left with the feeling that the most natural conclusion, for both of them, is them moving more and more apart, unless the sense of power that the woman is getting and responding to give her enough pleasure and interest to keep an active hand in all of this, and I am not sure if I would expect them to or not.

Over all interesting, and a fun character study, but also a good example of what not to do, and the power of selfishness.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 09:56:31 am »
Thank you. When I wrote this I was just trying to illustrate how two kinky and fun people could maybe have a different outlook on the same sexy action/situation. I've recently been interested in how two somewhat reasonable people could view the same action, but come away from it with a different conclusion.

Anyway, I hadn't thought "selfish" when I wrote this, but I can't necessarily form a proper argument as to why it's not. I think the husband is curious about things that have become more open and available lately, society wise, and I think the wife is maybe shopping, in her mind at least, for a replacement. I generally take the female side in these things for obvious reasons, but the wife isn't really "fighting" this desire of her husband's all that strongly, telling me how very "invested" she feels in the relationship.

I kind of wonder what happens in the future to these two characters, but one wonders how they got to this exact point to begin with. From the second hand experience that I've had, it's one thing for a guy to dress up and play maid inside the house with the shades down, great fun actually, but a different thing to take that proverbial show on the road. If it's built up around Halloween and a hotel bar it still works, again great fun if the people involved are willing and playful, but living the lifestyle and just visiting it for a few hours are likely very different things.

Anyway, taking a lover under these circumstances has to be easier in concept than in reality. Once you put a name and a face to that man or woman, discuss what may well happen if things keep going down the road as they seem, it becomes very real. I think the wife here was trying to do that, to get her curious husband to realize where his curiosity was taking him. "What were you after on our very first dates; what will this horned up man that takes you out on a date be after?" If he's paying and courting, he might expect a ROI for the evening, or if he's patient, after the third date or so. Not to be too crude, but a first kiss, a first feel, a first intimacy...

Is this a physical fling to try something new and taboo, or a real relationship, with all the things that should go along with that? Does it replace or compete with the first marriage?

Anyway, I very much appreciate your thoughts here, your insights, and thank you again, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 05:26:00 pm »
An interesting difference in perspective.  Selfishness as a strong reaction actually comes from a few different conversations I have had over the years, nearly always when the male is being selfish.  It tends to come out in two different forms.  The one that I was mostly thinking of is the bondage obsessed, and obsessed is the right word here, married male, who only sees their pleasure when they try and talk their wife into tying them up for various prolonged periods.  The problem, in those situations, is that the thinking was all "this is what I want", and when it went beyond that it got to "this is what I want, and making me happy makes my wife happy".

What was completely lacking was any consideration of what the wife wants, if the wife is interested in the bondage, and what, if anything, she was getting out of it.  The men were so focussed on themselves that what the wife wanted wasn't really considered at all.

Thinking back on it, the other form it came out in was the couples where the male, nearly always but not always, wanted a 3-some, but it was always about another woman, all about their pleasure.  Suggest a double male 3-some and the world was ending... *tired sigh*

I wonder how much I was projecting memories onto the story, but when reading it, there was a clear thread and sense of frustration, tiredness, and probably growing anger from the woman at the focus on this fantasy, without much sense of what she was being rewarded for in all of this.  Loosing a husband and gaining a maid didn't come across as an even trade after all :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 09:49:25 am »
Perhaps the frustrated husband who wants to experiment with bondage (having his wife do the deed) is only wanting to give away manly responsibility and control for a bit? In my mind this is almost like chastity devices for them, giving another control over something very personal. I can tell you that they get very compliant and submissive when locked up for a bit, but this isn't exactly manly for me either. It's fun and we've played around like this ourselves, but it's also nice when guys are guys; open the car door, take out the garbage, and walk on the street side of the sidewalk and hold my hand when we walk together...

Trading a husband for a maid in the short term can also be fun, but this to me is again self-demoting, taking a lesser (feminine) position as a vacation from manly responsibility. I can and do play along like this despite the obvious connotation that we're the lesser of the two genders, but not forever, and as you pointed out there has to be some give and take here, some perceived reward. I do get to flex my leadership muscles during these times, but that's also a burden. It's truly a chore to lead sometimes, which of course makes me sympathetic.

In the story the curious husband apparently already submits to his wife, but maybe in his mind submitting to another man is a further submission, a taboo submission. I could easily make the argument that this means the husband thinks men, (other men) are superior, not only to women, but to himself as well. To continue down this road (story wise) he has to know that he's trading something known for something unknown. Or maybe he should know this, but his lust for the taboo and unknown blinds him to the reality that is right in front of him.

Men are sexual creatures, they'll do almost anything for it, and with the right playful attitude and mood that can be a blast. As far as the threesome thing, I will humbly suggest that many men would like a second woman to prove their virility, the "I'm so much that I can handle you, and your friend" bravado. Now, if the guy in question maybe falls a little short on all that bluster, that maybe leads to a second thing that most guy just seem to love, the concept of two girls going at it with each other while they watch; if the girls are left needy. So, maybe in this particular case it's a logical fantasy for them, a win-win no matter how it turns out; again, from a certain point of view.

Other men maybe have a less grand opinion of themselves, they maybe want to share, maybe feel deep down that they could use a little help in properly taking care of somebody they care about, at least one time just to see what that looks like. I'm fairly certain that our teenage camping adventure was supposed to be one of those, but fate and a few misconceptions kind of derailed that crazy train. I'm not complaining as it was a grand adventure while it lasted, but obviously not for everybody.

So, here we are, two very reasonable adults that see this in a slightly different light, neither is right or wrong, I just think it depends on where exactly you stand in the proverbial picture.

Thank you again for your thought provoking words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 02:40:05 pm »
This story definitely provoked quite a strong reaction in me, and a surprisingly negative one, based nearly entirely on the "feeling" that the wife was having a lot of extra demands / burdens placed upon her, without proper rewards or returns to balance out this.

I have never really wrapped my head around the common male obsession with having two women at once, partly for the reason that completely satisfying a woman should take as much focus, time and attention as possible, not really leaving much left over for the second woman, and making them wait like that just seems wrong.  Again coming from a very different perspective here :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk