Author Topic: Half Dollar by Jack Peacock  (Read 1260 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Half Dollar by Jack Peacock
« on: August 25, 2023, 10:22:56 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/half_dollar.html
M/f; bond; cuffs; roleplay; cell; chastity; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Half Dollar by Jack Peacock
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 10:09:55 am »
So, to be clear, getting cuffed and "arrested" by an authority figure isn't unique to me alone?

Thank you for sharing, I love the S&W 94 detail too, I looked those up, a very unique key, very different and cool. I also love the concept of your own basement jail cell, I would use it often, but with me the one looking in, and not out; time out for the naked and cuffed hubby for some misbehavior comes to mind. It's a lot of ground to cover on a first date though, but a wonderful story all the same. Roy comes off a bit over the top, but he's playing a part here, or perhaps letting his inner demon out to play for a bit; time will tell...

Story wise I'd be curious as to what baggage each carried, it sounds like they're of the age that this isn't either of their first rodeos. As far as what happens next, I think it has to be extraordinarily good for Dale, like "I want a hundred more of those sir" kind of good. Just my two cents, but I'm admittingly biased in this.

I very much enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing, Jackie.

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 05:52:43 pm »
So, to be clear, getting cuffed and "arrested" by an authority figure isn't unique to me alone?

My own suspicion is that such a scenario isn't unique at all.  Symbols of power, in particular those black uniforms and boots, sunglasses, duty belt, are highly effective or they wouldn't be so prevalent.  From the control freak perspective, what's the purpose of authority except to use it?  For the good of society, of course...

Thank you for sharing, I love the S&W 94 detail too

The 94 was a commercial failure, turns out that trick lock is easy to pick with the clip off a ballpoint pen.  They are imposing at first glance compared to a regular handcuff.  Sometimes form is more important than function.  BTW the S & W 94 is a collector item these days, several hundred on Ebay for a pair in good condition.  That's why it was kept in the safe!  I have one in the original box, and with the "blue box" security cover especially designed for that lock.

Roy comes off a bit over the top, but he's playing a part here, or perhaps letting his inner demon out to play

True, but the idea was to illustrate a little internal turmoil and uncertainty.  In a situation like that the one in charge must tread carefully lest they wind up on the wrong side of the bars.  It was rushed for character development, but that's a limitation in trying to keep to a short story format.

Story wise I'd be curious as to what baggage each carried

If this were one of those novels that bogs down in character development then yeah depth would have prevailed.  Myself, I avoid those authors who post 200 page stories that just go on and on, book after book....

I very much enjoyed this story

Always appreciate commentary, either positive or ranting about wannabe hack writers who should stick to their self evident skill level, scribbling out traffic signs.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline ace35

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 01:19:30 am »
Great story, there needs to be many more chapters!

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 05:18:05 am »
More chapters, hmm.  I forgot to mention that Godzilla was rampaging through the other side of town.  And then there were the Imperial Stormtroopers surrounding the house, for what reason we have yet to learn.

There must be a sequel in there somewhere...

Thanks for the comments, always appreciated.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk