Author Topic: The Promises We Make by Marcus  (Read 5484 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Promises We Make by Marcus
« on: April 29, 2023, 07:50:35 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/the_promises_we_make.html
F/f; M/f; F+/f; M+/f; F/m; fpov; bond; latex; cuffs; spreader; pain; buttplug; club; kidnap; toys; catsuit; hood; corset; armbinder; climax; susp; pain; urine; clamps; whip; tease; nc; cons; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline johnyburner

Re: The Promises We Make by Marcus
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 06:51:16 pm »
Really enjoyed the story. The right amount of kinkyness (lots), all mixed with romance. Great visuals and descriptions. A good homage to cyberpunk as well, but I was expecting some more high-tech implements. And at the end, instead of giving Nova a video feed of the booth, Lexie should have given her a braindance of a Raelyn's session. It would fit like a glove in the story and, I think, be very appreciated by Nova.

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 07:25:28 pm »
Really enjoyed the story. The right amount of kinkyness (lots), all mixed with romance. Great visuals and descriptions. A good homage to cyberpunk as well, but I was expecting some more high-tech implements. And at the end, instead of giving Nova a video feed of the booth, Lexie should have given her a braindance of a Raelyn's session. It would fit like a glove in the story and, I think, be very appreciated by Nova.

Thank you so much!

In the first drafts braindances and cybernetics were more involved in the story but i could not find a way of describing it all in a good way without having the reader have knowledge of the Cyberpunk universe... so opted for a less lore friendly and low tech approach in the end to appease more readers. In hindsight that might have been a bad choice 😏
- a sick mind is true delight -

https://linktr.ee/a_thing_for_rubber

Offline cass10s

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 08:17:38 am »
Very detailed and intriguing environment description for the club, a masterpiece indeed. But like I am always lost in the side-quest in cyberpunk 2077. I am really curious about story of Mrs.Izanami and Tokyo fetish society in 2079. Cyberpunk guide book always concentrates on Night City but I think Tokyo where the giant Orasaka resides leaves creators more space to fill with their own ideas. And nature rubber.....Yes, I think after several times of coporate war, people in Night City maybe don't have the luxury to develop such an expensive hobby.

Anyway, it is really rare to see such a masterpiece with this level of completion, looking for a sequel maybe? :D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 08:35:15 am by cass10s »

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2023, 08:13:25 pm »
Very detailed and intriguing environment description for the club, a masterpiece indeed. But like I am always lost in the side-quest in cyberpunk 2077. I am really curious about story of Mrs.Izanami and Tokyo fetish society in 2079. Cyberpunk guide book always concentrates on Night City but I think Tokyo where the giant Orasaka resides leaves creators more space to fill with their own ideas. And nature rubber.....Yes, I think after several times of coporate war, people in Night City maybe don't have the luxury to develop such an expensive hobby.

Anyway, it is really rare to see such a masterpiece with this level of completion, looking for a sequel maybe? :D

Thank you very much, glad you liked it! There is a sequel in the works, just need to find the time to finish it 😆

Offline pilloryslave

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 03:52:54 am »
Omg!!! MARCUS!!!!
That story was sooo well written and intriguing and mmmmm wonderful details i could picture all the people in my mind... i pray there will be a follow up or two to this adventure... so many ways it can go.

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 05:47:40 am »
Omg!!! MARCUS!!!!
That story was sooo well written and intriguing and mmmmm wonderful details i could picture all the people in my mind... i pray there will be a follow up or two to this adventure... so many ways it can go.

Thank you SO much! 🥰

I have a second chapter almost finished, just need to get the last part "right" 😏 Also have fragments for a third chapter written down but not sure it summarize a full chapter yet...

Offline cass10s

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 11:02:51 pm »
Can we expect a recent release for chapter 2?

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 05:11:26 am »
Can we expect a recent release for chapter 2?

Still have to write the 3rd act on chapter 2 so it's still a work in progress, but it will be released eventually 😅

Offline cass10s

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023, 05:12:05 am »
I thought a sequel of this will be released first, didn’t expect a new series was released instead :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk