Author Topic: It's Good To Be The Queen by bentbliss  (Read 4916 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
It's Good To Be The Queen by bentbliss
« on: October 17, 2022, 08:04:08 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/tg/storiesek/its_good_to_be_the_queen1.html
F/mf+; bond; chastity; cd; M2f; cuckold; hum; maid; public; buttplug; bodymod; oral; cage; cons; X

http://grometsplaza.net/world/tg/storiesek/its_good_to_be_the_queen2.html
F/mf+; dungeon; bond; chastity; cd; M2f; feet; cuffs; buttplug; oral; clamps; mast; hum; chain; sendep; hood; collar; gag; pain; toys; cons; XX

https://grometsplaza.net/world/tg/storiesek/its_good_to_be_the_queen3.html
F/mf+; M/f; M+/mf; bond; chastity; cd; M2f; rope; hogtie; oral; gag; cell; punishment; naked; mast; buttplug; hum; urine; cbt; pegging; cuffs; collar; public; cons; reluct; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 09:24:00 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline Ciquette

Re: It's Good To Be The Queen by bentbliss
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 12:32:25 am »
I think the story is good overall. The violence inflicted on poor Carol is a bit over the top (36 field goal kicks to the balls would put her into the hospital) but I realize it's just fantasy. I do love the idea of being permantly locked into ballet heels (and chastity). I hope the story continues as it has drawn me in.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 03:42:40 am »
Thanks for the response.

There are a number of situations and aspects of this story that are not fully realistic. Hopefully no one thinks most of this can be done in reality to the degree of the story. It is definitely a fantasy story pushing past reality to certain extremes in some of the situations.  If the reader is willing to allow a certain amount of suspension of disbelief, it will hopefully be an OK story.

I originally posted these after some email feedback from my Subspace series. These contained some of the themes others were hoping would be in that series with this one getting a little darker and extreme than I intend for the other series. These were actually written in October 2019 right after an unpublished first story and the two Halloween ones and right before I wrote the first Subspace. I didn't think they would fit in with this site at the time and moved to the first Subspace and a half before I stopped writing for 2+ years. So between my amateurish writing and what I felt was very niche ideas that cater to a small group, they just sat there mostly for my own reading at times.

As far as continuing, I currently have 6k words of the next story written. I try to keep my stories under 10k words for each. There is more to write to finish off the next day so it will depend much more I write for that. So at some point between the two series and ideas for some other stories, there will likely be more.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 09:24:13 pm »
Part 3 up tonight, enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk