Author Topic: Looking for a story  (Read 5788 times)

Offline LaundryBoy

Looking for a story
« on: September 16, 2022, 10:07:42 pm »
Hi everyone
I'm looking for the story, which was in "Machines" or maybe "Trashcan" category and then disappeared.
The story was about a girl, which climbed to a garbage can and was carry out by garbage wagon and saved by her boyfriend. Her mommy shrank her by a magic as a punishment and get her into the washing machine to wash. It was done in front of the girl's boyfriend. After that the girl transform her boyfriend by magic to a towel and get him to the washing machine as a punishment for not help her.
Anyone knows that story?
I'm sorry for my english...

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Looking for a story
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 07:21:29 pm »
i actully remember the story not sure what the name was but I think it where made by daffy
TRASH GIRL

Offline Trashkae

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 11:43:09 pm »
It was by Daffy and called The Carrot and the Stick.  Not sure if Daffy has his own place for it, but i was able to use archive.org to find a snapshotted version of it from 2015.

Offline LaundryBoy

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 02:04:01 pm »
It was by Daffy and called The Carrot and the Stick.  Not sure if Daffy has his own place for it, but i was able to use archive.org to find a snapshotted version of it from 2015.

Thank you very much, I found it!  :D :D :D

Offline Trashkae

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 07:36:20 pm »
Great.   I wasnt sure the rules on direct linking to an old version of the site so figured pointing out this way was best option.

Offline mesinbasuh

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 01:06:07 am »
Hey there! If you don’t mind, could you share to us the link of this story please.
Really appreciate it ❤️

Offline Trashkae

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 09:00:34 pm »
Given Daffy had all his stuff pulled from the site in 2017, I will not be linking it here, but if you follow the instructions I provided previously you can very easily find it.

Offline inchhiguy

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 11:42:48 am »
I guess I'm missing something.  I am usually pretty good at rooting things out but I cannot seem to find this, even with the details given.  I have searched archive dot org and it's just not coming up.  I will keep at it though, just the kinda guy I am lol. 

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2023, 08:59:06 pm »
it's not under trash story it in machine story
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk