Author Topic: A Mental Balancing Act by Marcus  (Read 6298 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
A Mental Balancing Act by Marcus
« on: September 12, 2022, 11:37:09 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/a_mental_balancing_act.html
F/f; bond; incest; latex; blindfold; gag; collar; catsuit; corset; armbinder; toys; buttplug; clamps; tease; flogger; dungeon; mast; oral; cons; XX

https://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/a_mental_balancing_act2.html
F/f; fpov; latex; catsuit; leash; cuffs; collar; spreader; clamps; electro; tens; oral; toys; buttplug; hood; corset; climax; pain; tease; rom; cons; XX

https://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/a_mental_balancing_act3.html
F/f+; fpov; bond; latex; cuffs; pain; buttplug; toys; electro; oral; clamps; gag; catsuit; hood; corset; climax; pain; clamps; tease; cons; XXX

https://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/a_mental_balancing_act4.html
F+/f; fpov; bond; latex; cuffs; spreader; pain; dungeon; mast; buttplug; toys; catsuit; hood; corset; climax; pain; clamps; tease; incest; cons; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 08:31:12 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
Re: A Mental Balancing Act by Marcus
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 10:25:09 am »
This story was really one of the best.
I'd like to read further adventures by this trio. Victoria could dominate Rachel too. Or maybe they could exchange roles, in a planned escalation of torments.
Nicole could be a slave of both.
Pair (or trio) self-bondage sessions could also happen...

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 06:13:25 pm »
This story was really one of the best.
I'd like to read further adventures by this trio. Victoria could dominate Rachel too. Or maybe they could exchange roles, in a planned escalation of torments.
Nicole could be a slave of both.
Pair (or trio) self-bondage sessions could also happen...

Thank you very much!

Part 2 is already submitted and I am currently working on part 3. Part 4 is somewhat finished idea-wise. I do not want to give away anything but Rachel will most likely "be back" although most likely not exactly as you suggest.
- a sick mind is true delight -

https://linktr.ee/a_thing_for_rubber

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 07:09:39 pm »
I look forward to reading the rest...

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 04:57:17 pm »
Part 2 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline Observer

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 06:19:04 pm »
Thank you for continuing this story!

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 05:33:20 am »
Thank you for continuing this story!

Most welcome 😅

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 10:36:29 pm »
I have enjoyed the story so far and looking forward to where it heads.

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2022, 06:58:42 am »
I have enjoyed the story so far and looking forward to where it heads.

Thanks, glad you like it 🥰

Offline liubdsmac

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2022, 03:18:19 am »
English is not my native language, so please excuse my grammar. I really like the very detailed description in your Mrs Andersson, which gives me a very strong picture. And the new work A Mental Balancing Act I like better, your description of latex is still meticulous, and your setting of the characters makes me feel innovative: Victoria was not a mistress at the beginning, and Rachel was not a natural sub (although I have read It's her end, hope I'm wrong). I have read too much BDSM literature, and most of the roles have been fixed, as if there is only one side of a person. I always have a question, why DOM will always be DOM, and SUB will always be SUB? Hope you write better and better. :)

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2022, 11:01:46 am »
I really like the very detailed description in your Mrs Andersson, which gives me a very strong picture. And the new work A Mental Balancing Act I like better, your description of latex is still meticulous, and your setting of the characters makes me feel innovative

Thanks! I try to make the reader "care" for my characters and perhaps give them an insight in to what they are about. Personally that is quite important for me when i read stories :)

I always have a question, why DOM will always be DOM, and SUB will always be SUB?

That's a very good question and i could write loads about my thoughts about it, but as a switch I tend to agree. Personally I think that anyone can dom or sub, it all comes down to with whom you interact with.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2022, 10:03:33 pm »
Part 3 up tonight, enjoy...

Offline liubdsmac

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2022, 10:33:48 am »
I'm excited for your update, I'm pleasantly surprised by the new chapter. Victoria made a big change, although she gave the reason for the change, but I think this change is too hasty. I think you can add more space to describe The change of Victoria's psychology or behavior makes her character more three-dimensional and the story more fluid. I'm glad you adopted my last suggestion (maybe it's my self-indulgence :P, maybe it's a coincidence.), I hope it hasn't changed you The original frame of the story. Looking forward to the follow-up development of the story.

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2022, 03:31:32 pm »
I'm excited for your update, I'm pleasantly surprised by the new chapter. Victoria made a big change, although she gave the reason for the change, but I think this change is too hasty. I think you can add more space to describe The change of Victoria's psychology or behavior makes her character more three-dimensional and the story more fluid. I'm glad you adopted my last suggestion (maybe it's my self-indulgence :P, maybe it's a coincidence.), I hope it hasn't changed you The original frame of the story. Looking forward to the follow-up development of the story.

Glad you like it :)

To be Frank I already have the story arc more or less locked in way before I start to write so any feedback, although nice to get, never really makes an impact on the outcome of the story. I write first and foremost for my own sake and is purely an creative outlet. If people find what i write enjoyable, awesome - if not, then they don't  ::)

Also, since Teann Daorsa reads through and verifies all stories submitted on the site there is a bit of an understandable backlog. So when people give feed back I am usually one or two parts further down the line already  ;)

Offline Dart

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2022, 07:17:36 am »
Thank you for your work, I really enjoy your wrirting. Whilst the bondage is so extreme as to be unsafe and unrealistic, I take it as the fantasy as it's suppoed to be and do enjoy it.

I felt that the way Miss Tia handled the reveleation was just too unrealistic, though. Throughout the chapter, we see Miss Tia adjust her approach to Victoria, based on how Victoria's acting - whic his pwaht a professional does. Therefore it is uncharacteristic for Miss Tia to essentially abandon Victoria in the way she did, let alone apply time locks which, short of cutting expensive equipment, cannot be released. If I had been in Miss Tia's position, I would have released Victoria whilst giving her a piece of my mind before leaving. No professional would leave a novice in that state. It's just not done. That really took me out the moment and spoiled the chapter for me. It just didn't make any sense.

It's your story to write, and again I do enjoy your work - I'm hoping this is contructive criticism and not a reader telling an author how to write.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk