Author Topic: A Mental Balancing Act by Marcus  (Read 6397 times)

Offline PaganWriter

Re: A Mental Balancing Act by Marcus
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2023, 09:12:54 pm »
Just read Act 4 and am really enjoying this story. I think it's the mother daughter thing that adds a dimension not generally found in erotic literature. I know it's a bit creepy if one came across it IRL but hey, this is fantasy (perhaps?!) so pretty much anything goes. Keep up the good work, I look forward to Act 5.

Offline coinflipper_21

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2023, 08:46:02 pm »
I have enjoyed bondage both as a top and a bottom but I have never approached anything as radical as described here.  Parts of it seem to be too radical for real life, judging from my personal experience, but it is still an exceptionally arousing story. 

I found the mother/daughter, incest, aspect of it especially interesting.  All young men fantasize about having sex with their mother when they first become aware of their sexuality sexual and I certainly fantasized about her to being a "dommy mommy". I never had the nerve to discuss it with her. 

Keep up the good work!

Coinflipper

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2023, 05:20:53 pm »
Thank you for your work, I really enjoy your wrirting. Whilst the bondage is so extreme as to be unsafe and unrealistic, I take it as the fantasy as it's suppoed to be and do enjoy it.

I felt that the way Miss Tia handled the reveleation was just too unrealistic, though. Throughout the chapter, we see Miss Tia adjust her approach to Victoria, based on how Victoria's acting - whic his pwaht a professional does. Therefore it is uncharacteristic for Miss Tia to essentially abandon Victoria in the way she did, let alone apply time locks which, short of cutting expensive equipment, cannot be released. If I had been in Miss Tia's position, I would have released Victoria whilst giving her a piece of my mind before leaving. No professional would leave a novice in that state. It's just not done. That really took me out the moment and spoiled the chapter for me. It just didn't make any sense.

It's your story to write, and again I do enjoy your work - I'm hoping this is contructive criticism and not a reader telling an author how to write.

Glad that you like it and as you say, since this is fiction i take a lot of liberties that would not work in the real world. This is possibly not for everyone but as I have mentioned earlier i write these mainly for myself as an creative outlet. If folks like it, Yay! If not, well not much I will do about that to be Frank ;)
- a sick mind is true delight -

https://linktr.ee/a_thing_for_rubber

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2023, 05:23:13 pm »
Just read Act 4 and am really enjoying this story. I think it's the mother daughter thing that adds a dimension not generally found in erotic literature. I know it's a bit creepy if one came across it IRL but hey, this is fantasy (perhaps?!) so pretty much anything goes. Keep up the good work, I look forward to Act 5.

Thank you very much and glad you like it! Agree that the mother/daughter is very enticing as a fantasy but quite sure I would find it strange and even creepy if seen IRL 😅

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2023, 05:31:53 pm »
I have enjoyed bondage both as a top and a bottom but I have never approached anything as radical as described here.  Parts of it seem to be too radical for real life, judging from my personal experience, but it is still an exceptionally arousing story. 

I found the mother/daughter, incest, aspect of it especially interesting.  All young men fantasize about having sex with their mother when they first become aware of their sexuality sexual and I certainly fantasized about her to being a "dommy mommy". I never had the nerve to discuss it with her. 

Keep up the good work!

Coinflipper

Thank you, glad you find it to your liking 🥰 Yes, I usually write very extreme scenarios that are not sane to perform IRL but that is what fiction is for I think. Regarding "all young men fantasize about having sex with their mother" I respectfully disagree, at least in my own experience but each to their own for sure.

Offline PaganWriter

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2023, 03:09:38 pm »
I've read this story a few times and am wondering if you are still writing future parts for this one. It is most enjoyable.

Offline Morkaii (Marcus)

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2023, 08:32:09 pm »
I've read this story a few times and am wondering if you are still writing future parts for this one. It is most enjoyable.

I have a seed for a new chapter but has not started writing anything yet. Hopefully will soon 😊

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk