Author Topic: Entering Rubber Society Continued by Lampar  (Read 3420 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Entering Rubber Society Continued by Lampar
« on: March 11, 2023, 04:09:44 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/entering_rubber_society_continued1.html
Solo-F; latex; catsuit; hood; gasmask; boots; corset; hair; public; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline nyenor

Re: Entering Rubber Society Continued by Lampar
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 02:01:06 am »
Many thanks Lampar for continuing what I always considered a very good tale. I hope you find time to write more chapters. Cannot wait to see what the dress to be worn is like. I have just finished re-reading all of the original chapters. I had forgotten about the 'snuff' and had wondered what was meant by it in the other comment. Having re-read the tale, I guess that the next episode for Katherine might be the visit to the gallery with Richard. Richard might insist on her being blindfolded in some manner so she is unable to see the items in the gallery, simply becoming 'arm-candy' for his pleasure.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 03:22:55 am by nyenor »

Offline marp

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 05:31:34 am »
I've always found the 10 parts from LatexLadyLL very interesting - but the completely unnecessary (for the main plot) foray into snuff ruined my enjoyment of it totally.

I'm curious to see where you will be taking the continuation - but please announce if you plan to include snuff elements, as well. I'll stay far, far away in that case...

Offline Observer

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 06:24:36 pm »
There was a time latexladyll was quite controversial - the main issue was that the insistence that it (her blog) was real, while it was quite clear that a lot of it was fictitious.  I don't remember a snuff portion (!) - was this in her blog too or a piece of fiction?

Anyway, it was proven it was false - a latex maker/friend had the evidence, and told me in confidence - because of that, I can't share what the proof was unfortunately, but I am 100% convinced.  It turns out I knew the author, having met them at an event!  Alas, said author passed away, which is why we haven't heard anything form latexladyll in quite some time.

My feelings have mellowed over latexladyll as time has passed.  It was felt that "fantasists" (people who post fantastic accounts of their latex adventures, 99% of it being made up) were harmful to the community because they can mislead newcomers, mostly by creating unrealistic expectations.  A lot of latex erotica has the potential to do that, but at least it's labelled as fiction! 

But as time passed, I have come to realize that latexladyll also inspired a number of people who went on to create art in various form - this story for example, or this:

http://www.cnn.com/style/article/behnaz-babazadeh-edible-burqa-photography/index.html

Strange how things work out sometimes :)

Offline marp

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 04:42:29 pm »
It is in part 7 of the original 10 parts of her story "Entering Rubber Society".

I originally found the story in the files section of the Confining Clothing Yahoo Group - I wasn't aware of her blog at the time.

I've always seen this story as one of the TOP latex stories - but the small snuff part ruined it for me - and what is aggravating is that that part is not even relevant to the actual story, AT ALL!

Here's the part leading up to it (without snuff):

[...]
“What is going on there?” Katherine indicated the round table with her left hand,
clutching her wine glass carefully. Her diamond bracelet glittered, taking a photo of the
group.
Richard followed her glance and let out a little sound of surprise.
“Huh. Rubber death cult. I did not know they had their last suppers here.”
“What did you say?”
“Rubber death cult. They are members of a cult which chooses five women and five men
each month. The party meets and has an elegant, final meal for the women. Afterwards,
the men kill each woman. They must be dining here tonight. I did not realize Bondi's
catered to the cult.”
“Kill each woman? What, murder them? Why?” Katherine asked in horror.
Richard shrugged his shoulders causing the latex of his jacket to reflect the light liquidly.
“Not murder, per se. Each woman has signed over her rights and has requested this
form of exit. They are completely consensual participants. That is what the cult is all
about.”
“Why do they do that? And why do the men kill them?”
[...]

Offline marp

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 04:47:37 pm »
I saddened to hear that they passed away.

Thank you for the link - this was a very interesting read.

I've always taken any personal statements on the net with a big grain of salt - you never know the minds and motivations behind what you see. It's too bad that some feel the need to dissemble in situations when there actually is no (apparent) need for it...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk