Author Topic: Miscalculated Entrapment by Maxxster  (Read 10059 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Miscalculated Entrapment by Maxxster
« on: February 19, 2016, 11:22:42 am »
Maxxster
Miscalculated Entrapment

Stroy Codes.

F-M, Consenual, Non Consenual, handcuffs, Chastity, teasing, denial, reluctant

As things in life sometime go, there is often an opportunity to reflect back and see the errors of ones decision making processes. This is none other than one of those fateful realizations with the horrendous but yet equally frustrating and yet fulfilling outcomes. I have so many times been lured into, at my own willingness and given direction from Janice to push my own limits and understanding of things. Here is another example of watching out for what is not always obvious to the naked eye.

The month leading up to the events which have now already taken place set the stage for what occurred and how things have transpired. It was a completely horrific month with illnesses in the family, struggles with balancing out who to visit and when and where, life was completely challenging from the normal balanced and groomed existence we have lived, for so many long years together, but yet we both took it with a grain of salt.

There was no real time for the level of play which was also very normal for us, the cuffs and toys stayed in the respective drawers, not seeing the light of day all that often and the intimacy which we both so needed from each other was usually spent in the car driving from one destination to another.

So when thing settled down slightly and life was starting to return to recognized parameters the opportunity came for Janice to take a short 4 day trip to see her sister Shannon who used to live with us a couple of summers ago in the new city where she now lived. This is only a 1 hour and 35 min plane ride so her trip was finalized and confirmed.

Due to the number of personal issues Janice and I had been involved with, the earlier plans for her visit had been put on hold a couple of times and well now the time came for her trip. Janice was quite excited to be getting out of town and although we usually travel together, this time I stayed back to make sure that if there were any issues which arose I could quickly deal with them and should there be a worst case scenario, Janice could fly home if required.

Five days before her departure Janice came to me and asked if I would mind putting on the Chastity Belt.   Of course I new this was a rhetorical statement and dutifully agreed that I would be happy to wear it while she was away. Janice then stated, “No honey”, I mean right now. Not understanding the urgency, and not that  I am required to as well, I stated if that is what she would like, I would be happy to.

Even though I had not been wearing the belt recently due to other issues it was never far from the front of our thoughts. It was actually nice to think that I would be able to wear the belt for her and be under a more normal routine again; little did I know at the time how things were going to work out.

Janice said that she wanted to help me put the belt on and shared that she had been looking forward to this for some time. Janice also said that this time wearing the belt was going to be special for the both of us, because we have not had the chance to share our mutual interests for some time and it will almost be like the first time.

I was told to strip which always feels very odd when Janice is standing right in front of me waiting and appearing to be impatient at my slowness. So as quickly as possible I removed my clothing and placed it on the bed and looked at her smiling at me.

There was a poignant silence between us as we just looked into each others eyes and although nothing was spoken we both could read each other very well. I have to admit that this subtle little moment was very nice. Janice then told me to turn around and put my hands on my head, which I did as quickly as she had asked. I then felt her foot between my slightly parted legs pushing the right leg out while I was told to spread my legs and then stay still. My feet were now about 6 inches apart from each other.

Standing there with my back to Janice with my hands on my head just wanting another moment like the one I just finished would have been nice, but that thought was replaced when I felt the first ratcheting of the handcuff being applied to my left wrist. My arm was drawn behind my back and I could feel Janice take hold of my right wrist and guide it behind me and into the awaiting second half of the Handcuff. The second Handcuff quickly closed around my wrists leaving me very cuffed and unable to cover myself.

There was no surprise to me as to the handcuffs which Janice chooses to use; they were the Hiatt High Security Hinged cuff. What was more interesting to me was where she got them from so quickly and how fast she could apply them on me. To have me so secured in such a brief amount of time. It became apparent that Janice had the Handcuffs tucked into her waist band of her belt behind her the whole time and I never even new.

Janice told me to stay still and she would be right back, I could hear her behind me going into the drawers and the rattling of chains became apparent. I actually never heard her walking back up behind me but I was startled with the coldness of the Ankle cuffs being placed around my ankles and tightened.

These were the short ankle cuffs with only a 6 inch chain between them which meant I would not be walking quickly anywhere. I was becoming a little confused about the process which Janice was using to place the Chastity Belt on me. Usually she would just observe me placing myself into the tube and applying the waist bands into the front plate and then she would just lock the belt by pushing down on the locking mechanism.

Today was clearly different and for some reason I was feeling a little off kilter now. What was she up to? Janice then stood up behind me and I could sense her almost touching me and then she put her arms through mine from back to front and I felt her breasts press into my back. The part that threw me off was she was not wearing a shirt or a bra, I was feeling her flesh and it was so warm. Janice wrapped her arms around the front of me and just squeezed me for almost a full minute. If my hands could have been raised I would have so wanted to touch her full beautiful breasts but the hinged Handcuffs and her body pressed against mine essentially pinned me with no movement.

Janice then moved both her hands down to my manhood and started to rub me so gently. I new I was going to start getting very aroused and Janice knew that as well and continued until I was as hard as I could ever have been. Janice then moved one of her hands up and tweaked one nipple and then the other, I was starting to feel complete bliss from this welcomed and unexpected attention.

Janice then stopped and removed her arms from behind me and put her hands on my waist and turned me around. When I had turned fully around and was looking straight at her she again wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her very full and wonderful breasts into me. I could feel her hand in the back of my hair and then with the strong grip she had she bent my head forward and our lips met and we started kissing each other. This went on for several minutes and it was very intense, but after the break we both had endured from any type of intimacy until this moment it was a great re-introduction.

This was wonderful, I could not have asked for anything more in that moment other than engaging in full blown sex, but even then it would not compare with the deep and intimate emotions which we were sharing. It was nice to feel her breasts against me and I could clearly tell that Janice was quite excited for her breathing had increased and she was becoming quite assertive in her desires by pulling my head around and tugging on my hair. I was clearly squirming as well and was pulling at the Handcuffs to try and get them off and just hold her, but the cuffs held me firmly against my will at this moment in time.

Our deep kissing and passion came to and end when Janice stopped and just held me. After a minute or so Janice told me to hang on she had a couple of other things she wanted to add to my outfit of restraints. So I stood there watching her go over to the wall unit and start going through our wide assortment of toys. Janice paused as if she knew I was watching her and turned and returned with just a blindfold which she placed tightly over my eyes.  Janice then said the comment of, “I should be as surprised with what happens next” is always more fun than having a script to follow, and besides after all this time we have been together I can only imagine and wish for what she will do next.

There was a small delay and more rattling of chains, I think she was doing this deliberately just to throw me off, which would not be under something that her humor would not encourage her to do. Janice returned and started by placing the leather medium sized control collar around my neck quite tightly and attached the leader leash to it which I new immediately when she tugged on it and caused me to lean forward slightly.

The collar leash was let go of and hung down in front of my body where it felt cool against my skin. Janice then walked behind me and placed a chain around my waist and reached around and locked it in front before locking the hinged handcuffs to the back of the chain as well, effectively limiting any movement of my hands at all.

It is a very interesting turn of events which led me from being asked if I would put the chastity belt on, to being cuffed, collared, blindfolded, and naked with me still being as hard as I have very been. Standing here waiting with no indication of any thing which is going to happen next was perplexing yet enjoyable at that moment. What a strange turn of events and yet very, very enjoyable to say the least.

Janice then pulled on the leash and informed me to follow her. As best I could being handcuffed as I was and blindfolded, I followed her out of the room and down the hall. When we got to the stairs Janice put her hands on my shoulders and told me to take one step at a time which I did successfully until I was all the way down. We continued across the main floor and then I was turned to go down the basement stairs which was repeated in the same manner as the upper stairs. We again proceeded until we came to the secret play room where I could hear Janice going through the process of opening the outer door before she pulled on the leash and we entered.

This was one of our favorite rooms which we built specifically for our fun games together and now being here in these circumstances only led my thinking to the possible variations of engagement that Janice had in store for the both of us. I was led over to one of Janice’s favorite benches and was told to kneel down, which I did with her assistance. I was instructed to move forward and bend slightly and felt the collar being threaded through the ring and then locked into place.

This is not my first time in this position and I new exactly where I was and the position I was being placed into and for what reason. I new this was going to be challenging and yet exciting as well. I looked forward to what she would have me do for her.

This bench has a full reclining backrest for Janice to sit on and a place for her legs to sit which are the stirrups which are located on either side of the bench. The collar is locked into a ring which pulls your head forward approx 4-6 inches from where Janice will be sitting effectively holding my chained neck into a position where I can service her and not remove myself from or pull my head backwards.

Janice can slide herself down and force my face further into her while she is having an orgasm and I cannot move away from her sex effectively holding me ain a very rigid position between her legs. I was thinking that there could be no better position for her than this and it was a very nice way for her to just relax and allow me the opportunity to lick away all her stress and let her smile.

Janice then asked me if I like what she had been thinking and I so ever enthusiastically stated yes. I was very impressed and called her a sneaky, sneaky woman. Janice then said that it had been way to long and this was going to be a well deserved prize. Janice then went on to say that she had a special little twist as well and that I would be finding out a little later what that would be. I was asked if I wanted to service her and I said “Yes”. I was then asked how badly and I said “I would do anything she wanted” and was then asked “really anything” which I replied, “yes, I will do anything for you that you want” and Janice then said that she would remember that for later as well.

Janice began by giving me a very long and enjoying French kiss, one that would be record making except this was always what she liked before going any further with her plans. Kissing for Janice was always what got her turned on and when she was clearly getting aroused she stood up and moved to the side of me and placed one of her breasts into my mouth and allowed me to lick it gently at first and then flick her nipples with my tongue. This was repeated over and over between her two beautiful breasts and I could tell that she was very turned on by my attention to details of knowing how to make her feel so very special.

Janice then stopped my licking of her nipples by just standing up which I couldn’t believe and I was removed from any further attention to her breasts that I wanted. I then felt Janice beside me and felt her warm tongue on my right nipple, she new full well how sensitive my own nipples are and began a systematic approach of licking and flicking them. Janice moved from one side of me to the other side a couple of times to make sure that each nipple had the same amount of attention. I was clearly moaning from her efforts and was surprised to feel her fingers go into my mouth.

There was that immediate and distinctive taste that only Janice had ever known me to have and it was so clearly wonderful. Janice must have been playing with herself while licking my nipples and now gave me the opportunity to taste her and I understood how very wet she must be at this very moment.

Janice then placed her hand on my very hard and engorged cock and rubbed it up and down ever so slowly which resulted in me pulling my head back and trying to move my body to get more pressure from her hand. Janice laughed and told me that was not going to be on the agenda for the day and this was her time and not mine, so with that she stopped touching me and informed me that there was only one other thing she needed to do before I could earn my reward.

Janice then went behind me and grabbed another pair of handcuffs, I new this because she started ratcheting them through each other. There is no other sound than a pair of handcuffs swinging through its locking mechanism. I new this wasn’t a good sound either, and would only make everything even harder for me to enjoy and perform. Janice was now beside me kneeling again and while flicking my right nipple with her finger tip asked me if I new what she was now going to do to me?

I answered her with a “Yes” and she asked me to tell her what she was thinking of doing. I replied that “She was going to lock one end of the Handcuff around the base of my cock to make it act like an over tight cock ring and then attach the other end of it to the ring on the floor so that if I wanted to lean into her more I wouldn’t be able to without pulling on the cuff locked around my cock”. Janice told me how smart I was, but it had a twist to it today and I would find out soon enough.

The handcuffed was ratcheted around the base of my cock quite tightly, but not as tight as she has done in the past and then fed to the eye ring in the floor below me, I was now held firmly in place by the handcuff. Janice then stood up and without notice smacked both my ass cheeks at the same time forcing me to involuntarily react and attempt to thrust myself away from the instant pain I was now feeling, which resulted in me not moving anywhere but to pull the cuff attached to the floor and my cock.

With that Janice stated everything was now ready for her own enjoyment and proceeded to sit down on the specialized bench in front of me. I could clearly feel her right in front of me and it only took a second for me to attempt to move forward which resulted with Janice putting both her feet on my shoulders and pushing me slightly backwards which didn’t allow me the opportunity to get close enough to do anything.

It was clearly an offensive move on her part to create this scenario and yet at the exact moment to have denied me from what I wanted to do for her. It was obvious to me that she was enjoying this controlling of the limits which she could express them to me under her care and control. Janice laughed and asked me if I liked that little move she just performed and I said “Not really, it was very cruel”. Janice then laughed and told me to wait for what else she had planned and that wasn’t even cruel in the slightest, as I would soon learn. With that she raised her feet off my shoulders and placed them behind my head and thrust my head forward until my face was clearly buried in her sex.

Things proceeded along very nicely with me servicing her all the while I could hear her moan and then that joyous sound of her first orgasm and then her second. All this time she talked to me about how much she was enjoying this and how I was so truly gifted at pleasuring her. Janice was talking way more than usual and that was quite nice to hear her so vocal about this opportunity for me to be making her so happy and relaxed.

Janice then started talking about how good she feels when I am locked down so tight and unable to get free, knowing that there is nothing that I can do about it. She went to state how much she knows how to control me. Janice shared that there is nothing more that turns her on than for me to be cuffed for her, other than being cuffed and locked into the chastity belt. This is where things went a little sideways for me.

Janice slid her body down in the chair and pushed my head back as far as it could go while my mouth was now firmly trapped and unable to move outside of her sex. I was informed that there was no way that she was going to let me cum today and that I would be put into the chastity belt as soon as she was finished with me pleasing her.

I was going be doing exactly as I am right now for her everyday until she leaves and when she gets home maybe after an opportunity to help her remember this position she would possible take the belt off me and let me cum, but until then, there was absolutely no chance of me getting any relief for myself before her trip and return home.

With all that talking, Janice got herself so excited that she had one her body shaking mind blowing orgasms which I have so learnt to enjoy giving her. Janice then slid herself slightly forward to the point where I could almost reach her but not quite. I was instructed to not stop and continue licking her, which I attempted to do but the handcuff locked as a cock ring kept me from fully reaching her. I was informed that if I didn’t put more effort into trying she would just stop and leave me there until I was prepared to service her as I much as I had stated that I would be willing to do.

I strained as best I could and attempted to reach her and continued licking the air, but all my tongue could touch was the outside of her lips. I pulled as hard as I could on the handcuffs as if I could move my body forward which I could not and I shook my hands in frustration. It was clear that I was trying as hard as I could in this position, but it was so restrictive that it was impossible for me to do what she was telling me to do. Janice then slid up farther to where I was completely out of reach and she then informed me that she was so disappointed that I was not wanting to make her completely happy.

The shock to my system was obvious, I struggled and writhed around pulling and tugging and squirming and begging her to let me show her how much I wanted to please her and make her happy. This was clearly not very fair and there was nothing that I could do about it. Janice allowed me to continue begging and pleading to no avail and then she stopped me and asked if she could ask a couple of question to decide if she would let me continue. So I listened to what she was asking and answered as directed.

The first question was if I enjoyed being in the position which she placed me and I answered “Yes”, the second question was if it was important to me to make her happy and then said “Yes”. I was then asked if her happiness was important enough for me to do anything she asked like I had already agreed and again I stated “I would do anything she asked”.

It was then that Janice informed me that she had now decided that she did not want me to continue and that she wanted me in the chastity belt locked away. I was asked that if this is what I had already agreed to and would this be acceptable to me because it made her happy, and I “Nodded Yes” I had no other response than to lower my head in shame and frustration knowing that she had so clearly just manipulated a specific outcome that I would be having at least 10 days to think about, being locked so securely away in the Chastity Belt.

Janice came over to me and kissed me and then said that I did a pretty good job, but not quite enough and maybe next time I should try harder, with that she undid the chain from the front of the collar to the bench and removed my blindfold which allowed me to kneel upright and as straight as I could considering the Handcuff still attached as a cock ring around my cock..

My eyes took a minute to adjust and then she clearly came into full view with the most amazing body glistening with a light sheen and her gorgeous face smiling at me. With that Janice slid the table forward and kneeled in front of me and wrapped her arms around me, looking me in the eyes she said that I am truly the only man that she has ever loved and was going to enjoy locking the belt on me.

Janice then said to me as she reached down and grabbed my still fully erect and hard cock that she owned it and would be putting it away until she wanted it. With that my cuffed cock was pointed downwards until it was straight out forward and then she moved herself closer to me trapping my cock between her legs as both our bodies touched. I could feel her entire body next to mine and her breasts pressing into my chest. My Cock started to twitch and she told me she could feel me twitching.

Janice held me close to her as I pulled hard on the handcuffs to again realize that there was nothing I could do. Janice then informed me that if I could cum right now that I should, because this was going to be the closest my cock got to her for a while. We kissed each other passionately again and every time she stopped kissing me she asked me if I was ready to come yet? All I could do was shake my head “No” and whimper, “No dear, I can’t, could you please just let me cum, please”. This was always replied with “How much closer do you need me to be before you can cum, I new I had no answer, and so did she.

Janice then informed me that because I could not please her and that it appeared that I didn’t want to cum for her when given the chance to have my cock touching her sex that she would be moving off of me. Janice then smiled at me and said that I would be staying exactly how I am except for the adding of a gag so she would not have to listen to anymore excuses from me.

Janice continued to tell me that she would be giving me a half hour to come upstairs and ask her to put the belt on me and that was going to happen only after my cock became flaccid enough to fall out of the handcuff which held it as a cock ring right now. If I did not come upstairs within that 30 minute window, she would know that my cock was still hard when I had no excuse given the opportunity to cum that I didn’t take. She would return with a bowl of ice cubes and the belt and it would be going on me right where I am and then I can spend the night in the cell which was always ready to accept me as a visitor.

If I could make it upstairs in the allotted time and indicate that I was willing to have the belt put on me, we can spend the night with me cuffed by her side, if not I new what my other option was and with that Janice got up, walked over to the wall, grabbed a very large Penis gag and proceeded to lock it into my mouth and secured it with a small padlock. Janice then looked down at me Handcuffed, hard and struggling and turned to walk away and then stated this was going to be too easy for me and would have to make it a slightly more challenging opportunity.

With that Janice went back to the wall and returned with 2 small vibrating nipple clamps, these vibrate as soft or as hard as you want by turning the base to get the desired speed and since both are independent of each other you have complete control over them. These also have there own batteries and are not plugged in or connected to any wires, so they can be worn wherever you go, and in this set of circumstances that is a good thing since I needed to get out and go up two flights of stairs. I too new this added a very deep and troubling turn of events for me, my nipples are extremely sensitive and being cuffed the way I am will have no other outcome than to keep me hard and not let me get soft while locked into the Handcuff cock ring. Janice smiled at me and said, there, let’s see how you do now, actually I am not quite sure if you are going to make it upstairs or not, so I guess this will be an outcome that both of us will have to live with tonight and with that she turned and walked out of the room leaving me as I was.

The situation was not exactly good for me, one way or the other I was going to be placed into the chastity belt and have it locked on me for at least 10 days, and being as hard and turned on as I am right now I new it was going to be torturous for that long with no relief. This is a bad combination for me before going into the belt.

I new this position was virtually impossible to get out of. The Handcuffs and Ankle cuffs were definitely staying on me, there was no way I was getting these off and with the gag locked as it is was, was clearly an issue, if I did not have the collar on I may be able to manipulate it out, but there was no way at all as it was currently applied. The chain around my waist sealed the entire package and left my hands completely useless for anything other than the slightest of struggling motions I could conjure up which was so pointless at this moment in time.

The worst and most maniacal was the vibrating nipple clamps; they were set to medium to high and buzzed uncontrollably. I could not reach them to turn them off, I could not twist my hands to knock them off and even shaking my upper body was useless for all they did was swing slightly and pull under their own weight and continue vibrating causing my cock to twitch unwillingly. I was in a very difficult position now and I wondered if mind over matter could help me, so I thought about everything other than what position I was in and nothing seemed to work, my cock kept twitching and keeping itself as hard as Janice had got me before she left.

Trying to keep myself focused on anything I turned a full 180 degrees to look around the room, that did not even work, the twitching continued and I started trying to pull myself off the handcuff cock ring that held me so securely to the floor and all that did was make me twitch even more. I was in trouble and did not want to spend the night locked in the cell, Handcuffed and Belted away from Janice. I wanted to lay right next to her in bed and feel her warmth, I needed to get out, any way at all.

It must have been divine intervention because it came to me immediately and I new exactly what to do, the problem I was facing was that I was focused on struggling against that which held me. I needed to calm down and stay focused on anything other than the restraints I was in and to do this I sat straight down on my knees and didn’t move. The nipple clamps continued to vibrate, but I did not move, not an inch, I stayed still and calm. I could feel my cock twitching but not nearly at the rate it was when I was engaged in struggling, so I thought I was on the right path and should continue and not move.

The nipple clamps just kept on humming away and I kept on staying calm and looking around the room taking in all the defects in paint, slight cracks etc, whatever I could focus on other than my situation and circumstances.

This was working, I was now not as hard as I was a few minutes before and yet it was obvious to me there would be no way to have the cuff slide off me yet, so the only thing to do was to continue doing what I was doing. Interesting enough as well the nipple clamps buzzing away only made my sensitive nipples become desensitized and the effect they initially had on me was no way near that now, perhaps I could win this task and get out.

What a strange thought to have had, to get out of this only to be locked into a High Security Chastity belt and kept Handcuffed for the rest of the day and evening until tomorrow, wow what a prize I was going to win. Now given what defeat would mean I guess for all arguments sake, it was indeed a prize and I wanted to win, I am going to win I thought to myself. I continued to stay calm and focus on anything else there was in the room for at least 15 minutes I think not knowing for sure, but it was brutal at the same time as manageable. The handcuff cock ring would only come off if I was completely flaccid, anything short of that would not allow me to slide out and if I tried I new full well that everything could start up all over again with my arousal levels going through the roof, I only had 1 chance and I better get it right or else I am truly screwed by my own actions.

I had felt myself becoming more softer and softer over time and I wasn’t sure if I was completely flaccid enough to pull myself off the cuff and I couldn’t even look down to see. I had to raise myself up on my knees and move backwards which I did only to realize that all I did was to pull the cuff connecting me to the floor. I did not go anywhere, I was not quite flaccid enough and I immediately felt my cock starting to twitch again, knowing this meant I was going to start getting hard again and that would seal my fate of being locked exactly where I am, and that is not what I wanted.

It was clear that I had to calm my head down instantly if I even had a chance, it must have been that drive I had to be with Janice for I wanted to be near her so bad.  I continued to pull myself against the handcuff cock ring and I felt it move so I figured if I kept pulling hard enough it would finally let me go.  I pulled it as far as I could and then I proceeded to sit down pulling the cuff even harder and to my amazement with my still twitching cock I pulled myself free. I couldn’t believe it, it worked, well barely, but it worked who cares, I am free.

I sat there for a moment collecting my thoughts and realized that I had better not take to much time for I had to get upstairs and collect my prize, which for me at this moment was all I wanted. I stood up off my knees composed myself as best I could in the position I was in and started the slow trek upwards.

It took me only about few minutes to get to where I was going and when I arrived in our bedroom I found Janice laying on the bed with a remote in her hand to the channel we have installed in our playroom. Janice had not only been watching me the whole time, but also listening to me as well and she stated that she found my determination to be very notable and I should be rewarded with sex with her, but a deal is a deal. Janice then stated I am going to be locked away if I like it or not and with that I was told to go into the bathroom and she would be right in with the Chastity Belt.

I arrived in the bathroom to see that a bath had been run and the water was 2/3 filled in the tub. There were candles on the side of the tub and they too were also lit. It appeared to me that Janice wanted to relax in the tub but only after she had figured out if I was going to be up here with her, or locked in the cell for the night. I guess I new now that I would be sitting watching her have a bath and that was a nice thought for me. Janice entered the bathroom and looked at me standing there  and said that it appears that I should have no problem getting the belt on if we hurry, before I start getting turned on again.

Janice then turned the cold water in the sink on and let it run a minute, she then took a face cloth and got it all wet and then placed it on top of my now so not hard and engorged cock. The cloth was really cold and didn’t feel very good, a shock to the system and that was exactly what was needed, for with her precision hands she placed a liberal amount of Vaseline onto my member and before it could start getting hard, she placed the head of my cock it into the tube of the Chastity Belt. Janice then raised it up until I was all the way inside the tube, with her other hand she raised the waist band up from around the back to the front and inserted the two steel strands into the stainless steel front locking plate. When she had the belt properly adjusted by using her fingers to check the tightness around the belt she smiled at me and pushed down on locking tab protruding from the top of the belt, effectively locking the belt on me.

I was now completely locked into the Chastity Belt and new out of experience that if she says 10 days minimum, she means 10 days and there was going to be no release or relief for me until then. Janice told me to hang on and she left the room, when she returned she had another pair of handcuffs with her. These Handcuffs were regular chain and swivel high security Smith Wesson model 104’s. I was turned around and I could feel her locking these onto my already handcuffed hands.

I then felt her fidgeting and then the Hinged Handcuffed were removed leaving my wrists with the much desired mobility of movement which I used to stretch my arms around and then  roll my shoulders backwards. The chain around my waist was removed along with the still vibrating nipple clamps, collar and then gag. I was essentially free except for the handcuffs and ankle cuffs which in our world meant I was now free.

Janice told me to go ahead and get into the bath and relax for she would be joining me in a minute. Our bath tub is not your average size one, it can accommodate the both of us easily with room to spare without feeling cramped, and I new it would be nice sitting in there with her. So I got in the tub and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water. Sitting handcuffed in a bath tub with ones beautiful and naked wife is not even worth arguing about and I have come to enjoy spending time with her like this, so everything turned out OK considering the potential difference of positions I would be in if I wasn’t able to free myself of that Handcuff Cock ring.

We spent about an hour in the tub soaking and relaxing together, I new that the events of the afternoon were draining for Janice considering everything the last month had brought for us, so to take an opportunity like this together was pretty damn cool.

When it was time to get out Janice got out first and then I did, she dried me off and added a lock in the back of the Chastity Belt to the Handcuffs, keeping my hands attached to limit any movement I may have had. We went to the kitchen where I sat and we talked while she made dinner. I was fed at the dinner table and we shared a glass of wine and continued to just enjoy each others company as we have done for so long.

The evening passed pretty uneventfully, me being cuffed, Janice controlling the TV shows and remote, both of  us lying together on the bed, the phone did not even ring once to disturb our time together. When it was time to turn the TV off, Janice came over and pulled the blankets down and I crawled into bed and she covered me up. Janice crawled into bed as well and then she turned the lights off and we had a brief kiss and both of us fell off to sleep. I had spent a good part of the night rolling over and laying on Janice and snuggling up to her warm and beautiful body, feeling it all over mine. I even got the chance to touch her ass and caress her stomach even though the handcuffs kept my movement to a very small amount of movement.

In the morning we awoke almost at the same time and I was clearly lying with my head on her shoulder and my face was being held up by her breasts which was a wonderful way to arise out of such a nice sleep. Janice had a good sleep as well and moved me closer to her and held me and then without notice and without saying anything pushed down on the top of my head forcing me under the covers. I did not need to be told what to do and willingly wiggled to where I was able to start licking her with little to no movement on her part. I could hear her moan so clearly even though I couldn’t see her and continued on until she had that most wonderful expressive sounding orgasm. Janice then told me no more and proceeded to pull me up from under the sheets until I was back lying on her chest with my head on her.

We laid there for about a ½ hour casually talking and even had a couple of good morning laughs together and then she said it was time for coffee which she got up out of bed and went to go make. I got up, went to the bathroom and then headed to the kitchen where the smell of coffee was clearly evident due to the aroma which was everywhere.

Janice came up to me and told me to turn around which I did and she undid the lock from the back of the Chastity Belt holding the Handcuffs. Ahhhh the feeling of relief was incredible. My shoulders could properly roll and move and I could clearly shift my hands from one side of my body to the other, even though they were still handcuffed, it didn’t matter, it felt great.

I was turned around and Janice was immediately hugging me and pressing that naked body of hers into mine. I thought how funny she thinks she is so lucky, it may be true, but I am the lucky one today.

We had coffee together, her drinking normally with a cup and me drinking mine out of a straw. Unorthodox, but yet it works. We talked about the agenda items for the day and we agreed that I would now be wearing the cuffs either in front or behind, and that they were not coming off at all, period and this will be the routine until she leaves in 4 days. I agreed and with that the day was pretty normal to say the least. We both had respective things to do around the house and we did them accordingly, the difference was that I was still wearing handcuffs and longer leg irons. I ate cuffed, emailed cuffed, worked on things cuffed all the while not having any ability to remove the handcuffs at all, I was completely under total control of Janice the whole time and I did not even once complain, to have what I have is not to be taken for granted by me and I always know how lucky I am to have this women that found me so long ago and never let me go then and still wont now.

Things went on without any concerns or issues for the next 4 days, I serviced Janice everyday as I had the first day she put the belt on me, I slept cuffed every night and woke up in her arms every morning. Things truly felt that they were getting back to normal and that is what made her leaving so terribly hard, I was going to truly miss her while she was away. Even though it was to visit family, she would still be gone and it was going to have its challenges at times I am sure.

The day of departure came and Janice was both excited and somewhat sad to be leaving. I woke up in the usual manner lying next to her in the bed Handcuffed, this time with the hinged handcuffs and also I had  a set of Hinged Handcuffs on my ankles which I had slept in all night.  I could tell that Janice knew today was different than others for she held me a little tighter and little closer. I was also forced down between her legs much quicker and her orgasm came much faster. Janice also didn’t want me to stop with just one; she kept me there until she had at least 3 this time.

After the morning routine was completed in bed, Janice got up and went to make coffee, this time I was left lying in bed except she had attached a collar to my neck and then to the lower portion of the bed frame, which meant I could not get up and walk around, not that I would have been able to with the Hinged cuffs on my ankles, just to make sure I didn’t think about it.

While the coffee was being made Janice came back to the bedroom and had me slide down the bed a bit, she then laid next to me and started playing with my nipples, first with her fingers while casually talking and then much more vigorously with her tongue. This drove me completely insane and my reactions showed how much I was enjoying this attention she was giving me. Next Janice sat up climbed on top of me with her waist right on top of the belt. I could see her grinding herself down and moving her hips slowly over the top of the belt tube. The tube is very smooth and I couldn’t feel anything but I could sure see she was enjoying herself.

This went on for a couple of minutes until Janice leaned forward and again started licking my nipples, she then lowered her full upper body on me and again those breast felt wonderful. We kissed each other and then Janice stopped and moved up until she was completely covering my head and I again began the process of giving her pleasure. Janice came again in a thunderous shaking screaming orgasm and then moved back down and just laid on me catching her breath and breathing hard.

We could smell the coffee which had been ready for quite some time by the time everything ended and Janice got up and left the room to get it. I was still Handcuffed and attached to the bed and when Janice came back she placed my coffee on the night stand next to me with a straw so I could drink it at my leisure. We had coffee and talked and then Janice informed me that she needed to have a shower and that I would be joining her today.

The Hinged Handcuffs acting as ankle cuffs were removed and the collar was replaced with a stainless steel one which could get wet and not be compromised. I stood in the shower handcuffed with 6 inch ankle cuffs and the collar was attached to the special eye lit in the wall and just watched Janice wash and clean. Janice then took the time to complete the same process with me and when it was time to get out Janice left the water running and exited the shower and dried herself off and then I was taken out and dried off myself. I was then moved and the collar was attached to the bathroom vanity where I was then asked to kneel which was next to her and I had to look up at the women I so very truly love.

Janice spent some time blow drying her hair and it was during this time that Janice had me slide in behind her and get up on my knees and start licking her from behind. I new how much she liked this and with her legs spread so far apart it was apparent that I was hitting the money. Janice continued blowing her hair until it was dried and then I was told that is enough she has to get ready with out any further distraction. Then Janice went and put on her white silk G string under wear and very nice matching bra that made her body absolutely outstanding and then applied her make up. I sat there watching her and it was always surprising to me the lengths women went to do this.

It was a very casual and laid back process, not that I could do anything anyways, I was still handcuffed and the collar was attached to the lower portion of the bathroom counter. I couldn’t leave anyways, and not that I would have even wanted to. This was nice, I have to admit that although the last few days cuffed as much as I had been had its challenges, it was still way better than not being cuffed at all.

We had previous discussions about whether or not I was going to drive her to the airport, or if she was going to just go alone and leave her car in the short term parking. We concluded that because it was only a 4 night 5 day trip it would be easier. So with that Janice asked me if I was ready to help her load her luggage. I laughed and asked how and she said “ I am taking those off you very soon, but want to keep you cuffed as long as I can before I go… You now how much I enjoy having you cuffed”.

The time came for Janice to take the Handcuffs off of me and before she did I received a very nice embrace and intimate kiss. I turned around and Janice took the handcuffs and ankle cuffs off me and stood there holding them. I turned back around to her and wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I new that I would have to let go and get dressed because time was getting short and there were things that needed to get done so she could go.

I got dressed while Janice was running around asking for this and that and where this was and it was quite hectic for a few minutes getting the final things located and prepared. I loaded her suitcase in her car, made sure she had her wallet and sun glasses, plane ticket etc and everything was ready. We stood looking at each other and then grabbed each others hands and then kissed. We gave that final hug and she entered her car, started it and then left.

I re- entered the house after waving goodbye and thought that this was sad but yet a wonderful opportunity for her, we have never been apart in the 10 years we have been together and this was the first time that Janice was going anywhere alone, so it was new for the both of us, I was truly proud and happy for her.

My day was pretty uneventful, doing the usual chores around the house and yard trying to keep myself busy. I had the occasional text message which gave me play by play updates of her journey. I found it cool to read one of her texts and her amazement at being at 42,350 feet and flying 575 miles an hour. Her flight was 1 hour and 35 minutes and new that by now she had already landed and that too was confirmed by a text message. She had met up with Shannon and on there way to Shannon’s new home.

I made dinner and watched TV for a while and decided it was time for bed, brushed my teeth and made my way to our bedroom. When I went to pull the covers back there was a note just beneath the edge of my pillow and so I picked it up and started to read it. The note informed me that when I had decided to go to bed, which I was currently about to do, that I was to send Janice a Text message informing her of this and to go into the study and log into the computer and she would talk to me there. I thought how cool it was to be able to see each other and talk.

I made my way to the kitchen and got my phone and sent a text to Janice telling her goodnight. I then went to the computer and logged on, up came the screen with Janice on it for she must have been at the computer already. I concluded that our camera was properly pointed at me for I heard Janice say you look tired honey. I laughed and said I was. Janice then instructed me to open the drawer of the desk where I was sitting and when I did I saw the Handcuffs and ankle cuffs sitting there.

Janice instructed me to take them out of the drawer which I did and she asked me if I was still willing to do what she wanted. I replied “I was” and then she asked me if I wanted to sleep handcuffed for her, “I didn’t know what to say so I said that I had not even thought about it”. Janice then stated that she wanted me to and I was to put the ankle cuffs on right then and there without getting up. I looked at her through the screen and paused before I heard her say “just hurry up”. I put the first ankle cuff around my ankle and locked it I then did the same thing with the other, my ankles were now locked in cuffs.

Janice asked me to spin the ratchet of the Handcuffs in front of me so she could see them and hear them which I did. Janice then asked me to stand up and turn around. I followed her direction and she told me to move a little to the left and right and so on and so forth until she said stop. I was instructed to place my hands behind my back and lock the handcuffs on my wrists so that she could see me doing this. I placed the first handcuff and ratcheted it down and then placed the other side of the handcuff in my other wrist until they were both locked on me. Janice instructed me to lift my hands and then said do them tighter, which I did and new full well that they were now definitely not coming off.

Janice told me turn around and sit down which I did and before I could ask how I was going to get these off, Janice informed me that she had put the key in the timed wall safe in the playroom. The safe would open exactly at 10:30 am at which time I would open the safe and take the key attached to the inside wall of the safe on a 6 foot steel tether line which I could not remove and then I was to undo the handcuffs and ankle cuffs and replace the key when I was finished and then close the safe.

The information provided to me by Janice was clear and concise, she went on to say that although she wasn’t there our routine should be kept up and it would be with the steps she had taken prior to leaving. Janice also said that there was only 1 key in that safe and all others were out of the house and she held up a small key ring I recognized and another which held the Chastity Belt Key. Janice then said the cable attached to the single key is high strength and she will know if I try and cut it or remove it which she informed me would be virtually impossible without creating allot of damage to the safe. I would stay cuffed as I have always been under her control even though she is not here.

I sat in the chair looking at the screen not believing the turn of events which I had now been thrust into, there was no way of getting out of it, or out of these handcuffs either now, I had no choice but to continue to complete the requirements Janice had set out for me to do. I then heard Shannon and then saw her face on the computer screen right next to Janice’s. I new all to well that she was probably enjoying this and she said Hi Michael, I see you are still doing well. I said hi and did that small talk stuff for a minute when Janice told me to say goodnight to Shannon.

Janice then said, OK Shannon I will tell him, wait, Shannon, why don’t you just show him yourself. Janice informed me that Shannon had just made a new purchase and was trying on something which she had wanted to buy for some time and was going to tell me about it later, but could see that Shannon was quite proud and happy of what she was wearing.

Janice shifted her chair in front of the computer to her left slightly and Shannon came onto the screen. I can only guess that she had moved sideways in front of the camera and told me that she was so excited to be wearing her new toys. I wasn’t sure of what she was meaning and then she raised her body up and I could clearly see the Stainless Steel cups covering her Breasts. There was a band which went around her upper torso and there was a lock in between her breasts locking everything together.

Shannon continued to stand up and I could then see the Stainless Steel Chastity belt wrapped around her waist and between her legs. It was awesome to see, Shannon with the exact same body as Janice was fully locked into a Chastity Belt and locking Bra with chains running up from the waist band the bra, it looked incredible I have to admit which I am sure my reaction reflected.

Janice asked me if I liked her new toys and I said absolutely, can you get those for yourself Janice is all I asked and Janice laughed and said perhaps I will eventually try it on, and with that Janice pushed herself back in front of the camera and told me to say goodnight to Shannon.

Janice then changed the subject and thanked me for doing what she asked me to do by putting the Handcuffs and ankle cuffs on and that I could take them off at the time the safe opens in the morning. I should be able to do everything I would normally do, for she knows how capable I am even handcuffed.

With that Janice told me she loved me and missed me already and would talk with me tomorrow and I should try and have a good sleep. I reciprocated the same thoughts and shared with her as well and with that we signed off and I was off to bed.

That first night was odd sleeping alone in the King Sized bed which always had two people in it before tonight. I struggled with the handcuffs throughout the night and always new they were there. The ankle cuffs were no better and I had learnt that when I start getting as hard as I sometimes do in the belt and wake up because of it, that I have to turn over on my back so that I don’t grind the tip of my dick into the end of the belt tube which is always worse. Tonight was no different I had woke up as hard as I could be and immediately turned onto my back, even if I thrust my hips upwards, I can feel the end inside the belt tube but it is not uncomfortable or painful. It could best be described as a very firm snug hold which envelopes my entire penis and holds it all equally and consistently, quite comforting actually.

I had slept relatively well other than the occasional nightly concerns from getting hard, but that too is relatively normal as well, so over-all it was pretty good. I rolled around handcuffed under the sheets, tugging and pulling and enjoying the process until I was fully awake. When I became completely awake and bored rolling around I got up and made my way to the kitchen and made coffee. I looked at the clock and it read 8:45 am. I had lots of time until 10:30 so I walked off into the bathroom and started to run a bath.

A bath for the most part is the essential factor in wearing the belt for long term periods; it is the process of cleaning and the water which keeps everything sanitary and proper. And beside I just love soaking in the tub or the hot tub for hours at a time. I really enjoyed this morning as it was playing out, coffee and a bath, that is nice all the while still handcuffed and under the in-direct control of Janice.

Time passed along very nicely and after a leisurely soak I got out and dried myself off, yes I can do that with my hands cuffed behind my back, it takes a little longer, but I can reach every part of my body with a towel until I am dry. I walked around the house and went to the kitchen and saw the clock say 10:20, I even had 10 minutes to make it downstairs and wait for the wall safe to open.

I casually strolled down into the basement playroom and looked at the wall safe on the wall; it showed nothing on the face of it other than the red digital  code which showed “Locked”. At what must have been exactly 10:30 a green light starting flashing and I could hear something had happened to the unit, so I walked over and pulled the outer handle and the safe showed “Open”. Sure enough I could see the key and the length of cable inside the safe and reached with my hands behind me until I could pull out the cable which fell and stopped about an inch from the floor. I raised the cable up with my hands until I felt the key and placed it into the handcuff key hole and turned it which immediately opened the first cuff. I proceeded with the same approach until the cuffs were completely off along with the ankle cuffs. I paused for a minute after having placed the key and cable back in the safe and thought about putting the handcuffs in there so I wouldn’t have to wear them tonight, but thought against it and just closed the outer door. The safe then went back to the red code indicating “Locked”.

I then walked back upstairs and placed the restraints into the desk drawer for the remainder of the day which I was hoping would be like the day before which was quite uneventful and quite.

I received a Text from Janice in the afternoon asking me how everything was going. It was obvious to me that she thought I was going to be successful at letting myself out and that I had no access to any keys, because we all remember what happened last time I got a hold of the keys (What a day). I wrote back and we spoke back and forth through texting for 15 min or so and that was nice.

It was nice to be so engaging in our escapades even though Janice was not here. The belt was truly doing what it was supposed to and even though I had a couple of times tested the restrictiveness of the belt it was completely unforgiving. It can be said that Chastity Belts of this design are specifically designed to keep you from any type of freedom and this belt continued to let me know who was in charge, it was clearly not me and that caused me to become even more aroused.

The constant awareness of the belt being locked on and no direct stimulation is very frustrating at times. It can be comparable to a small electric hum which never ends, it is always there at a low setting, it can increase, but it never lowers to a full stop. It is not annoying, just consistent and ever so subtle and yet unavoidable.

Dinner that day was nice, steak on the BBQ, salad, the usual fixings, a glass of wine all the while it is snowing outside, not all that bad actually. The evening went without a hitch and when it was time for bed, I sent a text and then went to the computer and chatted with Janice and placed the restraints on as I had done the night before, this continued for the next two nights and the days went well with no issues or concerns.

It was the evening before Janice was to return and I sat at the computer chatting with her with the Handcuffs and ankle Cuffs on. It was a long time since Janice seemed to be here and our conversation was very pleasant. I was informed that Janice had a special treat for me when she got home. I attempted to illicit more information from her, but that was useless, she gave me no indication at all of what it could possible be. I couldn’t help but think of her taking me out of my belt as soon as she got home, but only she would know until then.

I was informed that her flight was scheduled to be arriving around 8:35 PM tomorrow night so she should be home around 9:45- 10:00 and we could catch up on my responsibilities then. This was very enjoyable to hear, for I always liked the assertive side of Janice, so with that she informed me she would text throughout the day and we would see each other as soon as her plane arrived.

With that I went to bed and was as excited as a school boy and it took some time to calm down enough to try and get some sleep. I woke up several times throughout the night due to belt informing me that it was still on. I woke up the next morning and had my coffee and a bath and kept smiling at the thought of Janice coming home. I considered going out and buying some flowers for her and maybe some of her favorite chocolates. That would be nice and she would probable enjoy the added surprise I could give her, so totally unexpected of me, she would think it was nice.

I meandered my way through the house at 10:20 and started to make my way to the basement and our personalized play room. I got there in enough time to sit and wait for the light to change and the safe to open like Pavlov’s test subject. I was conditioned to anticipate a desired result from a specific action, except today the action I was waiting for never occurred.

The red screen remained to say “Locked”, it never changed, there was no flashing of the green light and the indication that the safe would open. There was nothing at all. I continued to sit and watch the safe, then I got up and walked around looking at it thinking I could will it to open, which of course it never did. The safe remained locked and the Handcuffs remained locked on me and there was clearly no way out of them.

I started tugging and pulling on the handcuffs which were useless to say the least. There was the most overwhelming realization that I was stuck and would not be getting free unless the safe opened or someone removed the handcuffs from my wrists. That feeling of dread overcame me and I just sat down and started going over the actions of what actually did not occur.

I reviewed all possible variables and concluded that this could very well be the surprise that Janice had mentioned. Is keeping me cuffed a surprise, I didn’t think so, this was normal for her, and I spent many a day or two or three in a row cuffed and under her control, hmmm, what a surprise this is then and with that I turned and started making my way back upstairs.

I got the kitchen and observed the clock now indicating that it was 11:05. I spent 35 minutes waiting for the safe door to open and that was kind of comical to me. I am usually not so slow. My cell phone was sitting on the counter and blinking indicating I had a message. I went to the phone and saw the written message from Janice who wrote “Surprise”, go to the computer, we can talk there.

I smiled at myself having figured out what Janice was up to and although it took me 35 minutes it didn’t matter, I should have expected this. Janice got me again, no surprise there.

I made my way to the office and sat down in front of the computer and moved the mouse and Janice immediately came up on the screen. She was laughing and asked me if I enjoyed that, I told her exactly what I thought of her tricking me and how long it took me to figure it out. I was told that she already new, she and Shannon had been watching me as they have done everyday I went to the wall safe.

Janice shared that the Camera system which could be watched in the bedroom was also accessible by her on Shannon’s computer and that she had observed me throughout her time away. I couldn’t believe this; I was being watched and didn’t even know it. Janice said that after the key incident she upgraded the entire camera system in the house and everything was also being digitally recorded so she could play it back as many times as she choose when she got home.

Oh well, I didn’t really mind actually, it is not like I had done anything wrong and now knowing Janice was always making sure I was OK was kind of comforting in its own different sort of way. The problem I had was that her sister Shannon could also see me struggling and walking around in the Handcuffs. We do have history and everything had worked out well when she had moved, but that past still gave her the upper hand.

Janice told me to open the drawer on the right hand side of the desk, the opposite side from where I had originally got the ankle cuffs and handcuffs the first night and I did. Sitting there was a pair of Hiatt Hinged Handcuffs with a long pin next to it. I was informed that I was going to be putting those on as well and I would be restricted allot more with my hand movements until Janice came home that night.

I stood up and turned around and placed the first side of Handcuff on my wrist and then the second one making sur

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk