Author Topic: Subspace - Emma's Fetish Cruise Adventure  (Read 9011 times)

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Subspace - Emma's Fetish Cruise Adventure
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2023, 07:47:13 pm »
Thank you for replying. The dynamic between Emma and Miss Keys is the heart of this series. It is what I have intended to be the backbone even when not at the forefront of each story. But other characters are very relevant and affecting the dynamic as well. The f/f was a direction I purposely took for most stories. Emma is very much bi and will have interactions that include men on top of what there has been. It will just be significantly less.

Thanks again for posting.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2024, 09:25:32 pm »
Part 17 up tonight, enjoy

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2024, 08:54:17 pm »
And part 18, enjoy.

Offline llaallaa

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2024, 05:26:46 pm »
You’re a geniusss ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️haha. New chapter is so fun to read and also scary at the same time with the torture setup for the tour. Is there a movie i would like to watch it tho and for some parts i do hope to see a picture cause some of the part i can’t grasped it in my mind as english is not my main language😅. I dont know how your brain can make this stories but i do love like it. Thanks a lot for sharing these. Hopefully there more to come.

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2024, 10:52:26 pm »
You’re a geniusss ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️haha. New chapter is so fun to read and also scary at the same time with the torture setup for the tour. Is there a movie i would like to watch it tho and for some parts i do hope to see a picture cause some of the part i can’t grasped it in my mind as english is not my main language😅. I dont know how your brain can make this stories but i do love like it. Thanks a lot for sharing these. Hopefully there more to come.

Thanks for the response and the nice comments. I do have moments some enjoy. I understand wanting pictures or movies to handle my descriptions. Unfortunately I am not an artist. I have pictures in my mind and many of those ideas stem from things I have seen or read over the years with my own take on them with new ideas mixed in. I wish my brain articulated my descriptions better as I get stuck with my normal literal and logical thought processes when I need to be more descriptive.

As you mentioned and most of the people who have responded here and privately, are not native English speakers. I find it interesting the number of international readers interested in my stories. It sometimes makes me question my writing to simplify certain words or use some of the more common ones in situations I don’t. It also makes me question the dialog I use. Some of my references are more specific to my local area or even just the state or country I live in. It makes me wonder how many people I confuse or lose or if they see it as a way to see or learn more cultural slang, terms, or expressions.

How does my brain make these stories? Well that is a complicated answer. But if you take the first four letters of my pen name, you get one of the aspects of how I view myself both physically and mentally. But mostly I read a lot. Lots from this site and others but regular stuff as well. Also I have a deep interest in most of the stuff I write or at least a curiosity. In my mind, it is the only way to explore these things for me nowadays. I just finally decided to put some of my twisted thoughts in writing and offered to share mostly to give back for the number of stories I have seen over the years. Plus I wanted to add more of the things I wanted to see or takes on things as everyone has their own wants, desires, opinions, and quirks. I felt I had some reasonable ideas especially for this one that were different enough it would garner some attention.

At least where I am at, there is a saying that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.  I am no genius or would want the weight of being one. I am far too lazy and unmotivated. I will take insanity. It at least sounds fun.

Speaking of fine lines, stories like part 18 are difficult and interesting to write. One, because I have to try to balance the tone of the story I am trying to convey. Two, because I am naturally inclined to go full dark and extreme and some of the partially written early versions that I have saved from this and some of the others started or ended up in some very life changing, yeah we'll just call it that, changes and situations of some of the characters including the protagonist. As I was asked, that is not what I want from this series as a whole. I want to tread the line at moments while developing the characters in the story and offering a range of experiences. The cruise ship offered a chance to try out many things at an excelerated pace. I took the setting to be close to potential near future with hinting at possibilities we could have but don't at least publicly starting with the medications and treatments used on Emma to allow her to endure and push herself so far. These choices will turn off certain readers but that is the reality for anything that is written or done. I usually don’t expect much comments from the more intense ones not that there is from most of them any way. That's just how it is here and other places for writers based on what I witness. So I and many others appreciate the responses when someone takes the time to give us their thoughts.

As far as more to come, part 19 is in queue. I have written through 21 and in the early stages of part 22. I do mean early as in 2 to 3 paragraphs that are setting up something I have been waiting for since like part 4. My biggest concern is articulating and making it interesting in a way I am happy enough with.

I had to change my initial plans for part 19. I had pushed Emma pretty hard in 17 and 18. The original plan for 19 would have been even more intense than that. So I shifted that plan to a later date and went with a different but also planned turn. I think I titled it An Unworthy Turn but won't give away too much yet. You can guess who plays a big role but there is more within the story with others and a new side character who could show up more, possibly.

Part 20 I think I currently have titled Conjugal Visits as Emma is back in Subspace Prison and gets visitors and time with the new associate warden.

Part 21 is the next demonstration with Janice. This one has its own twist in that Emma takes charge and runs the demonstration/show. Naked musical chairs anyone? Just remember the losers' backsides get a bit red. What does the winner get? That is just a tease of what's in there.

Part 22 is Emma taking Janice on her promised walk to surprise her damsel with something she mentioned she desired and that Emma herself has interest in experiencing.

What comes after in some form likely in 23 and 24 is the first night with Master Robert for Emma followed by the return of Nix. What is in store and who else is involved? Those are still evolving though I have the base ideas.

There are plenty more things to come, some announced or hinted at in earlier stories. There is plenty of other unannounced stuff coming to. Emma and many of the others are in for a wild ride and this is only pushing a third of the way through the cruise. The ideas I have for how it ends are constantly in mind that I am tempted to write it now just to stop distracting me.

I also have the first story I wrote before this series and the other stories posted here. It was written to introduce a vanilla friend with some of her input in what she wanted to see. It is different from most anything you have seen from me. At least it feels that way. I mean there is no chastity. There are threats of it but no actual chastity unlike I think everything I have written so far including the two Halloween stories I literally wrote right after that over the course of a couple days.

My attention lately has been split between Subspace part 22, a brand new story that isn't related to anything so far and on my list of ideas to do maybe, and part four of It's Good To Be The Queen. Queen 4 has gotten most of my attention in recent days after months of deciding what to do with it, where to go, and the biggest issue I have had, how I want to get there.

So I am still working on more. My problem is I started taking it more seriously and it has turned into a bigger project than expected. Their are pros and cons to it. Mostly I spend a lot of time thinking and that slows me done. I end up looking ahead and trying to set things up and often times get distracted by what the future holds. Writing a one off story is so much faster to write. So I am slower at this than I would have preferred but I am hoping the quality and enjoyment improve.

Thanks again for the comments and I am sure many other writers would appreciate more as well from readers. Enough of my babble. Have a good day.

Offline llaallaa

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2024, 06:23:50 pm »
🤯 i never tought to get reply from the writer itself and with a long comment at that😁. Dont bother with those movies or picture. It’s just some part of the situation/scene i cant imagine how its work or looks like, that all if u understand what i mean 😅. Dont worry much about language/slang all that cause in my part as a reader if i cant understand i will translate it that all.

I do read  but to get an idea and create a stories like yours/other that for sure will never happened for me.like i said before most of the stories genre that i read and like mostly  f/f, bdsm stuff and the one you sharing  get me hooked with it. Your interest, curiosity and wicked thought is why part of the stories a super good and scary for me to read but in a good way 🥵😈

From my pov i dont want any hint from the author with the next chapter.  i like it to be a surprise. So no need to rush or anything. Just take your time with it. Im just glad the stories keep get updated with new chapter. Take care of your health cause if you get sick there wont be any new chapter for me as a reader to read. This  “https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4879500&page=submissions” like this author i really like the stories “kim new life” but at the newest chapter it feels like its still unfinished tho.some part of me hope it will get new updated but its been years already.

Urghh i dont know what im write here and i dont know if you can understand it hahaha whatever it is my point is your story is good and i like it. Just do whatever you want with your story and take your time with it, cause we cant satisfied everyone needs who read it rite. Youre the owner so make it however you like.

Have a good day too. Thanks for keep updated it. Cant wait for emma next adventure~

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2024, 08:11:04 pm »
I am glad you like the stories. As I mentioned the cruise is coming up on a third of the way through so there is much more planned. I have been submitting one a month for roughly a year now and it will likely stay that way unless I get really ahead. My goal has always been to write through the whole trip and give it an ending for Emma and some of the others that may set up more in the future. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2024, 11:21:14 pm »
Part 19 up tonight, enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk