Author Topic: Chain by Budman  (Read 7722 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Chain by Budman
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2023, 02:14:49 pm »
Part 46 up tonight with some puppy play, enjoy!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2023, 03:30:22 pm »
I admit, I held off reading the crucifixion parts for a while, since knowing how dark some stories can get, that just left me with some serious concerns.  So when I finally decided to have a look, seeing that it was to be done with support cuffs left me happy enough to have a look.

Chapter 43, with the preparations, is interesting, but also unsettling.  The level of sadism being requested, and looked for, is high, and nasty, but this was never designed to be a light and fluffy scene.  The planning works well and is interesting, while I find I have mixed feelings about the woman in the cell being "offered up" as a use her and use her hard sex toy.  That is set up very well though, with the mixed messages, as she protests and begs for mercy, while making sure to make sure to her "abuser" that she is actually consenting to what is to come.

Still, a bit brutal for my tastes, but at the same time, hell of a statement scene in the scene with all of the workers gathered around and watching.

At the same time, our victim out back in the tiny cage all night, crying and all cried out from the pain, and things haven't even really started yet...  it is what it is designed to be, but not something for the more romantic side of my nature.

Chapter 44, I am wondering if there is a reason for the heavy grease covering, or if it was just one more humiliation being piled on.

Reading on, the whole setting is keeping up the feeling of doom and pressure.  The trial is funny, well, funny from the outside anyway :)  Someone with a crush on her, and knowing her sexuality, as the main witness for the trial, now that is just adding mental cruelty to all of this!  That is well done.  Then the sentence, well, "almost dead" is not a reassuring statement, but this is also exactly what she went into this looking for.

As for expecting people to pay more attention to her while she is on the cross, why would they?  Yes, she is mostly naked, and suffering, but she is just hanging there, not really doing anything.  There is no general interaction at work, so no real reason for people outside of the ones monitoring her to keep a close eye on her.  Everyone else is going to want to get on with enjoying the party.

All in all an interesting and fitting part of the story, but not really for me, but I knew that going in, but still wanted to know what was happening and how :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2023, 03:48:15 pm »
Chapter 46, that is MUCH more my speed, verging on the romantic in a way :)

I find the contrast between her being so completely at home and natural with nudity, while so hung up on being a freak to be very interesting, and it is a good way to give colour and interest to an otherwise fairly bland character.  Of course, her time playing dog also adds quite a bit of colour and interest to her.

Hopefully, given the ending promising more to come, we are going to see more of her, especially since this seems to be a natural and fun solution to the whole wanting a pet at home, mixed in with the complexities that come with it.  So hoping for some more soon! :)

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2023, 12:28:42 am »
Feline,
Good comments as always.
I've had that Crux story in my head for years and, yes, it's dark.  But I got that out of my system and I think you'll enjoy the rest of Puppy Maggie's story.
I also have an entirely new story line coming out (not part of the Chain universe) that I think you'll like.  The Chateau starts a little slow as I build characters and scene but picks up in the second and third chapters.

Offline desquared2290

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2023, 03:17:01 am »
The wild and crazy things that go on in the town of Chain.  Really enjoying the variety of stories.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk