Author Topic: Caught in Self Bondage, and a Fantasy Fulfilled by lockedup4eva  (Read 2160 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.selfbound.net/storiesad/caught_in_self_bondage.html
Sbm; F/m; gag; dungeon; enclosed; hoist; hood; straps; hogtie; oubliette; captive; femdom; sendep; caught; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
Re: Caught in Self Bondage, and a Fantasy Fulfilled by lockedup4eva
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 07:24:18 pm »
I had mixed feelings about this story, mostly based on personal bias.  I don't care for irrational people, be it in real life or in stories, though in this case it is central to the storyline.  The cold, calculating psychopath I can relate to, but temper tantrums are beyond my comfort level.

Disclaimer aside, that same irrational personality does suit the first-person narrator.  Reaction without considering consequences, rash statements (at the end), the outbursts, all define the antagonist as a major mental case quite capable of inflicting everything described.

After I read the story, my very first impression: this reads like an old-time radio script from the 1940s, with the sound effects marked in italics.  Sort of a Tales from the Crypt type of story that somehow made it past the network censors.  Good, bad?  Neither, really, just different.
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk