Author Topic: A World of Difference by dianag  (Read 4194 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
A World of Difference by dianag
« on: June 19, 2022, 04:46:08 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiessz/a_world_of_difference.html
F/f; F+/f+; bond; ponygirl; training; cuffs; chain; pet; susp; stables; flogger; gag; cage; harness; bridle; toys; sleepsack; scifi; outdoors; hood; race; permanent; cons; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
Re: A World of Difference by dianag
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 08:32:01 pm »
Once again an intriguing exploration of one of my favorite fetishes, this time with an SF bent. The members of this alien civilization certainly have some interesting ideas on how to pass the centuries ;-)

Honey is quite lucky that she's naturally predisposed toward submission and her owner does not use coercion. I gather that is the exception rather than the norm ...

Of course, the story is quite unrealistic with regards to the abductees being attractive women. It's well known that the real aliens exclusively abduct members of the "village idiot" category for their experiments to cover their tracks ;-)

Thanks a lot for sharing!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 09:48:52 pm by absolutist »

Offline SteffieAnne

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 09:26:45 pm »
I must admit. It is the most Wonderful. Caring. Loving and Enjoyable story I have ever read, here on Gromets Plaza. A good writen story, is one that takes the reader beyond the norm and brings them to unobtainable sights and feelings in  the readers mind. I am not a poet, or writer of fiction or love sonets. But this story: A World of Difference. Makes every other story about slavery pale in comparison. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And.....

To: absolutist. You think that Aliens only take the dumb ones? You should know that to get be best results in any experiment, you use the finist ingredents.

Thanx.
Steffie Anne

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 09:52:11 am »
It's well known that the real aliens exclusively abduct members of the "village idiot" category for their experiments to cover their tracks ;-)

The only people who talk about being abducted are village idiots. That's because the aliens send the idiots back. All the hotties are taken to the aliens' home planet and never heard from again, and therefore can't tell anyone what happened to them. :)

Seriously though, neat story.

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 03:23:54 pm »

The only people who talk about being abducted are village idiots. That's because the aliens send the idiots back. All the hotties are taken to the aliens' home planet and never heard from again, and therefore can't tell anyone what happened to them. :)

This hypothesis also fits the observations, I guess. And the abducted hotties' accounts that nevertheless do make it back are disguised as fetish fairy tales on some story site. OK, I provisionally accept this theory ;-)

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 07:56:49 pm »
In my world, only the reasonably intelligent ones are taken. The technology will improve their looks but what's in their brains is all there is. Oh yes, you'll notice that the guys tend to suffer in my worlds! Sorry guys, That's just 'Diana's Law' at work.  Have to admit, it's nice to see one of my stories generate some fun responses.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 12:20:51 pm »
That was quite the read, really well written, nice to read and enjoy.  What I really like is the overarching sense of compassion and care at work.  The power imbalance is there from the very beginning, but the power and control isn't being "lorded" over her, instead it is a much more gentle and compassionate power and control, but it is quite relentless all the same.

I do feel someone needs to speak up for the male of the species, at least in passing, but there are plenty of bad examples that do plenty to give the male a bad reputation.  Still, from a practical point of view, one might argue that castrating any collected males isn't that helpful, but it does depend on what they are wanted for, doesn't it.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 08:53:10 pm »
Thanks for the nice comments feline. At least one guy who has read my stories told me he reads them with his legs tightly crossed! You would think he doesn't trust me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk