Author Topic: From Vanilla Girlfriend to Femdom Wife, A Journey by lockedup4eva  (Read 10296 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife1.html
F/m; Sbm; mpov; chastity; cuffs; straps; clamps; hood; sendep; spreadeagle; oral; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife2.html
F/m; Sbm; chastity; cuffs; hotel; strip; naked; oral; collar; breathplay; rom; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife3.html
F/m; bond; hogtie; cuffs; chastity; collar; climax; messy; rom; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife4.html
F/m; M/f; bond; chastity; collar; sex; strapon; cuffs; roleplay; spank; hood; naked; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife5.html
F/m; bond; chastity; collar; strapon; dungeon; X-frame; buttplug; mast; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife6.html
F/m; bond; chastity; collar; strapon; dungeon; X-frame; buttplug; mast; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife7.html
F/m; FF; dungeon; bond; chastity; cuffs; collar; mast; buttplug; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife8.html
F/m; chastity; dungeon; buttplug; chain; cuffs; collar; toys; electro; mast; horse; punishment; crop; gag; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/from_vanilla_gf_to_femdom_wife9.html
F/m; F/f; mpov; bond; cuffs; collar; chastity; horse; straps; gag; cell; feeding-tube; chair; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 09:32:51 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline Pdw1234pdw

Re: From Vanilla Girlfriend to Femdom Wife, A Journey by lockedup4eva
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 02:23:31 pm »
Thank you for the story.  It's really well written and I would say it calls for a sequel (or more :-)).

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 09:56:59 am »
This sounds like a wonderful adventure. I love it when a character grows in the story, rather than being the "be all, end all" dominant right from the get-go.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline DanishBondageFan

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 04:55:50 pm »
Wonderful story, already a favorite of mine. I love the slow progression, how they both grown into their roles, her the dominant and him the slave. Also that there is still love, care and respect.

Hopefully she will take him far, without abandoning the love. I would love him to be tested. But at the same time, I dont hope she puts him in concrete or do anything else that would permanently hurt him.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 02:23:19 pm »
Part 4 up today, enjoy

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 09:37:26 am »
Great continuation, but I think it's going to be hard for Chris to switch back and forth like that, (sub to man, and back to sub again) as in much confusion for all involved. Not that dogs and husbands are exactly the same, but if you were to walk your pet dog most of the time on a leash, and some of the time not, he'd still get confused.

I really love the "be careful what you wish for..." aspect of this too, but that being said, chastity is only effective for so long, or at least that's the way it worked here. At some point they just seem to come to the conclusion that sex isn't for them any longer, but right up until that point they get to be very useful around the house, so if you have a big project coming up; lock him up and watch him fly.

I find the small penis humor amusing too, guys identify with their careers and their guy parts, and telling your future husband that one of the two doesn't "measure up" has to be crushing. Here it's done with love and humor though, so nothing too evil, so far at least.

Perhaps the bigger house will have a basement that can be modified to hold Chris when he misbehaves, or is otherwise inconvenient to have around. In the truest sense of the word, if she owns Chris' ass, she can do whatever she likes with him, and their large and lifelike purple toy might eventually get replaced with a flesh and blood substitute, and he then demoted to servant class. That's a long way to go for a loving couple, so maybe it just remains a playful threat, "behave or you will be replaced!"

I also like the short chapters here, they're very digestible for me. I generally write longer ones myself, and this style has given me something to think about. 

It's a fun story, a great shared adventure for the couple, thank you for sharing it with us, Jackie.

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2022, 06:43:35 pm »
I'm a sucker for these "careful what you wish for" predicament bondages and I really love the subtle darker overtones creaping in.
As a gear fetishist I do hope his wife mistress will also be exploring hoods and various bondage apparel to further emphasis his place.
Maybe even the concept of an enema punishment to really drive home the loss of body function control.

That said I love the story so far so I'll gladly keep reading it where ever your mind takes it.
Thank you for sharing

Offline DanishBondageFan

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2022, 08:10:15 pm »
Still a wonderful story. Eagerly looking forward to the continuation. As I said I alike the whole “be careful what you wish for angel”, but also hope love will still be very much alive between them.

Offline nobbynobbs

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 05:31:45 am »
I'm liking the series and looking forward to future parts.

The end of part five suggests the author forgot that security cameras are a thing.  There are even cameras which can see in the near infrared, so long as there is an infrared light source (sometimes LEDs built into the camera).  I'd expect a caring Domme to consider remote monitoring of her property.  Also, loudness monitors are a thing: they can generate an alert when a loud noise occurs, such as a yell or scream.  Just something to consider.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 09:57:53 pm »
Part 6 up tonight

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2022, 01:00:03 pm »
I have enjoyed the progression of this series so far. I look forward to future additions.

Offline nobbynobbs

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2022, 11:54:38 am »
Better and better!

With regard to chastity devices, my understanding is that devices like those at House of Denial can be 'bypassed' to an extent-- they cannot be removed (the testicle-trapping rings see to that), but it's often possible to pull the penis out of the back-top of the cage.  To better secure a penis, one would use a retaining hook through a Prince Albert piercing.  Rigid Chastity has such cages.  I don't know that this is inescapable, nor do I know how well it works for long-term chastity, but it is supposed to be more secure.

While Chris has been a good slave and not cheated, maybe he becomes super-frustrated or rebellious and gives himself a wank.  Finding he's partially freed himself, Jo punishes him, has him pierced, and fits him with a more secure device.  Bonus: she can attach a leash to a PA ring and literally lead him by his dick.

Alternatively, Jo's Domme friend has a slave who does this, and Jo decides to nip that in the bud.

Also, how is it Jo has replicas of her ex-boyfriends' penises?  I'm confident the real answer is "because it's a kinky turn for Chris to bugger himself with her exs' dicks," but this might be worth exploration in-story: is she an artist/part-time sculptor or is it just a kinky thing for her, and does she have one of Chris?  His probably would not be of much use for deepthroat training, but maybe start him on fellatio technique training using 'his' own penis.

Cheers!

Offline desquared2290

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2022, 05:27:34 am »
Enjoying the story so far.  How deep is his Goddess going to take Chris?  I think he's well past the line of "Be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it".  Is Chris being tightly bound in a concrete filled box almost inevitable at this point? I'll be waiting and eagerly reading new chapters as they come out.  At the start of chapter 3, you reference some stories.  I've read "The Box" by Thndrshark, and your chapter of "Caught in Selfbondage, and a Fantasy Fulfilled".  Are the other stories you reference "The Cell", "A Permanent Arrangement", "Steeling Staci", and "Considering a Stay" real stories?  If so, where can they be found?

Offline nobbynobbs

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 06:34:04 am »
Are the other stories you reference "The Cell", "A Permanent Arrangement", "Steeling Staci", and "Considering a Stay" real stories?  If so, where can they be found?

"The Cell" might be "Cell" written by "Jeza": https://grometsplaza.net/world/tg/storiesad/cell.html  This story involves chastity, anyway.  There's another "The Cell" by "Scudder28" in Bound Stories, bit it seems less likely to be on that list.

"Steeling Staci" might be the story by "Geetwo" on geetwostories.com.  I'd link to it directly, but I don't know what Teann's policy is on linking to other sites.

I'm pretty sure "Considering a Stay" is the one found on literotica, written by "dontdoxme47".

I have not found a likely candidate for "A Permanent Arrangement," unfortunately.

Offline DanishBondageFan

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2023, 08:41:48 am »
Still a great story. We need the continuation  :).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk