Author Topic: From Vanilla Girlfriend to Femdom Wife, A Journey by lockedup4eva  (Read 10705 times)

Offline lockedup4eva

Re: From Vanilla Girlfriend to Femdom Wife, A Journey by lockedup4eva
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2023, 08:45:16 pm »
Sorry, its coming.....I've been a little tied up recently  ;)

Offline nobbynobbs

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2024, 01:21:33 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D <thumbs up>

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2024, 06:37:38 am »
Welcome back Locked! I was genuinely concerned for your wellbeing and hope you didn’t find yourself in an oubliette of your own these past 6-8 months. Though I suspect you’d rather enjoy that… Nonetheless, solid storytelling as always. You are a master of suspense and tension. I hope to be reading Chapter 11 soon with the tale meandering back to Jo and Chris’s frame of reference. I recently had the similar thought that (in literature and real-life) the sub is ever at the center of attention, sensuality, and response; perhaps pulling more enjoyment/fulfilment out of the BDSM lifestyle than the dom, as seems to be the internal struggle regarding Jo and how she’s beginning to view Chris and his psyche. The addition of Slaves 1 and 2 are welcome and I can’t wait to see how the dynamics work out in the grand hierarchy of things. I just hope that things don’t become obvious or telegraphed (i.e. I’m waiting to see if there’s a good twist in the future) regarding Chris and Jo. Again going back to the well of the initial chapters and my previous posts, I’m a hopeless romantic and your tale is my guilty pleasure. But they are your puppets and I’m just another audience member, I look forward to watching the rest of the show.
Au revoir et bonne nuit… l’obscurite peut vraiment etre si tentante.
Le Bouc
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline mamtorsub

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2024, 08:38:30 am »
Thank you LockedUp4Eva for continuing one of the best series on the site!

I often go back and re read the earlier chapters, so invested in on the evolving relationship between Jo and Chris and wait with anticipation to see how you will intertwine all of the characters you've developed.

Also, the "Continues in part 11" at the bottom of the page is such a tease.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk