Author Topic: From Vanilla Girlfriend to Femdom Wife, A Journey by lockedup4eva  (Read 10704 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: From Vanilla Girlfriend to Femdom Wife, A Journey by lockedup4eva
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2023, 09:21:26 pm »
Still a great story. We need the continuation  :).
It is yours!

Offline nobbynobbs

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2023, 04:02:43 am »
Worth the wait!

Thank you, lockedup4eva! And you, Teann, for continuing to operate this site!

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2023, 11:02:59 pm »
I love the dynamic you've established between the wife and her 'bitch'. I'm usually the dom in my relationship, but I found your story opened me to switching with my other half (no where near approaching your elucidation though ;D ) and to male chastity fantasy.
I'm on edge to see where the story will lead and if a more "normal" relationship will evolve between Jo and her bitch husband (there can be no light without darkness). The addition of the 'mentor' is making me wonder if Jo’s going to get a taste of her own medicine as it were...

Great work! it's an inspiration!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 04:17:51 am by le Bouc »
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2023, 10:00:03 pm »
Part 8 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline mamtorsub

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2023, 11:46:13 pm »
Thank you lockedup4eva for this series. Absolutely hooked on the story you're telling and fascinated to see the direction in which it continues to lead.

Please keep them coming!

Offline coinflipper_21

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2023, 04:16:20 am »
Having been involved with a lifestyle dominatrix in the past I can appreciate the realities and limitations of such a relationship.  However, I have to admit that when I read episode 8 I got the biggest hard on I have had in years.  Keep it up!  (Pun intended.)

Coinflipper

Offline Fickdich123111

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 05:41:20 pm »
Love your story so far!!

When can we expect the new chapter?

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 11:30:27 pm »
Love your story so far!!

When can we expect the new chapter?

Part 9 is in the submission queue already, but has 20 or so other stories up ahead of it, so probably somewhere closer to the end of July I'm afraid.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2023, 09:33:24 pm »
Part 9 up tonight, with a hot little switchy scene I know some of you have been eagerly anticipating :-D

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2023, 11:32:21 am »
This ended up heading in the direction that was hinted at. Will be interesting to see how far Freya goes and where Jo ends up when things are done.

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2023, 02:42:26 pm »
LockedUp4Eva - Ugh! Waiting is always the hardest part! You've made me so invested in your characters Chris and Jo and where their relationship is heading... I'm frustrated that I'll have to wait until Chapt 10 to see what is going to happen! I actually had to go back and start at Chapter 1 for a hints at where I'm hoping this ends up (I'm a hopeless romantic). I seriously have to give you props for how well written your work is! It's opened me up to other fetishes and fantasies, though I'll always be my lady's Dom (we talked about switching and chastity play but she's firmly my sub; that's a different subject), so I find your story a guilty pleasure to read and vicariously imagine myself in Chris' shoes (as I'd like to be bondaged and objectified/desired). I'm secretly hoping Chris is somehow able to 'save the day' and come to Jo's rescue and perhaps that provides the impetus for a "normal" (for them) relationship where they both get what they need (Jo get's Chris to fuck her and Chris gets intervals of femdom [quid pro quo]). I thought your aspect of slave ownership was spot on regarding care and feeding, and resentment regarding the chores of ownership as objectification does have its boundaries/limits, so kudos on realism regarding that.
I'm hoping Tean will slip your next chapter(s) to the top of the cue [I'd slip her some $ for that, but alas I'm broke ;) ]
Great story and great writing Locked!
Le Bouc
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

Offline mamtorsub

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2023, 05:41:38 pm »
Part Nine. Well that that escalated quickly...

Once again I feel like Chris, waiting anxiously for the next part. LockedUp4Eva you've done an incredible job of keeping us invested and fascinated as to where this story will lead.

I do hope there is still space for the Jo & Chris D/S relationship to continue in some form. Given the development of their relationship in the previous chapters and the meticulous organisation of the Jo for their life together... even with the now added intrigue of Freya and her plans.

Fingers crossed we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter!

Offline kajkelli

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2023, 11:10:45 pm »
Absolutely awesome story.  i was sure Freya would enslave Jo, but maybe that is still in the cards.  Waiting patiently for more. 

Offline kajkelli

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2023, 08:25:38 pm »
Oops, coincidentally Chapter 9 just popped up and it is perfect.  It seems Freya is both intense and careful, so whatever happens next will surely be purely volcanic. 

Offline mamtorsub

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2023, 03:08:08 pm »
Any news on when the next chapter might be released? 🥺

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk