Author Topic: One Way Street by Jack Peacock  (Read 2899 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
One Way Street by Jack Peacock
« on: October 14, 2023, 05:05:29 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/one_way_street.html
M/f; M/mf+; F/mf; bond; strip; cuffs; hobble; chain; dungeon; cell; brank; chastity; electro; cage; gibbet; susp; cons; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Griffinmills

Re: One Way Street by Jack Peacock
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 01:49:04 pm »
Great story, read it straight through in one sitting.  Loved the setting and the way different “guests” were made to interact with each other particularly James being tormented by looking at Darla.  From the moment Darla interrupted Sally in that scene I had a suspicion how the story would end and it was correct.  Wish there was more of a consensual angle to the ending, not that I thought this ending was bad at all.  Something like “submissiveland” where even a single nod to the loss of consent is enough.  Feels like Mr. Gary plays with fire by discarding his (twisted) code of honor and would get in trouble.  Purely a personal take, I don’t think it’s a flaw in the fiction.  Straight A from me, thanks for submitting this story!

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
Re: One Way Street by Jack Peacock
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 03:04:49 pm »
Thanks for the comment, very much appreciated as they are so rare.

Non-consensual, yes but in my universe there are certain excessively dominant men who take what they want, regardless of any technicalities.  There are standards, as Mr. G pointed out, yet if the agreement is broken, such as disobedience, in his moral code there are no restrictions on the consequences.  Besides, he'd never ignore a request from Psycho Sally, not at the risk of becoming one of her victims.

Darla will appear briefly in an upcoming story when she reaches her new home.  Her fate in this story might be obvious, though how she reacts, well, that's left to another day.

And fair warning to anyone who reads my stories.  I don't recommend them if lack of consent is worrisome.  That's why none of my stories appear in Literotica.  My thanks to Teanna for being a bit more tolerant.
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk