Author Topic: Button's Square by Guy le Bouc  (Read 147 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Button's Square by Guy le Bouc
« on: April 01, 2024, 06:42:22 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/buttons_square.html
F+/mf; bond; slave; dungeon; shop; cuffs; costume; latex; chair; straps; hood; toys; remote; fucking-machine; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Button's Square by Guy le Bouc
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 09:00:59 am »
I very much enjoyed this, both the subject, and obviously the characters too. It might be serious good fun too to see what "Buttons" can talk Lady Lapin into as well, if there was ever to be a part two to this. A well stocked room, and imagination to spare, the adventure almost writes itself.

I could also see Buttons experimenting on Lady Lapin with some of his maid-bot tech, perhaps the conversion just too good to undo, or reverse?

Thank you for sharing this playful tale, Jackie.

Offline le Bouc

• Committed Relationship
Re: Button's Square by Guy le Bouc
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 02:41:30 pm »

Thank you for reading and the feedback! I intend this as a short series, a "fish out of water" type of tale with Buttons lending guidance (right or wrong) while Mistress is away. Having had the initial idea and the ending in my head, the hard part for me is filling in the middle and keeping it light and humorous. Therein lies my challenge to not let things devolve too far darkly and try to keep a 'real-world' feel to the events.

Alas, it may be a little bit of time before we see what happens when Lady Jacquelin is left minding the store... Life has gotten busier as I've recovered from a long illness.

Au revior,
Le Bouc
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:30:07 pm by le Bouc »
Use your time well, we're given only so much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk