Author Topic: Reversal of Fortune by Jack Peacock  (Read 1402 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Reversal of Fortune by Jack Peacock
« on: May 30, 2022, 06:48:23 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/reversal_of_fortune.html
F+/m; mpov; bond; cuffs; naked; chastity; prison; kidnap; electro; punish; hum; thumbcuffs; chairtie; straps; gag; blindfold; trick; nc; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/reversal_of_fortune2.html
F+/m; mpov; bond; cuffs; prison; kidnap; punish; hum; susp; trick; electro; training; sold; nc; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/reversal_of_fortune3.html
F+/m; mpov; prison; bond; kidnap; cuffs; electro; cage; torment; punish; trick; revenge; torture; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 04:28:13 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Reversal of Fortune by Jack Peacock
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 07:45:35 pm »
That was creepy. The twist at the end was good, but not unexpected. I look forward to the next installment.
Eido

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
  • Res Ipse Dicit - The work speaks for itself
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 02:28:14 am »
I was hoping for Kafkaesque instead of creepy, but I suppose there isn't much of a difference.  It's not the same story as Kafka's The Trial, but I do admit to borrowing a little bit here and there.  Nothing makes sense to our main character.  He's humiliated, treated like 'cattle', and now faces a legal parody or a trial for unspecified crimes.  The judicial system, if that's what it is, we learn is rigged against him from the start.

None of which is unexpected when Sally shows up.  She's such an entertaining (I can't say 'good') character I had to find a way to bring her back.

I did draw the line at borrowing Kafka's giant cockroach (maybe that's what was in the interrogation room).  Insects are too creepy for me....
  Jack Peacock
Tell me, O muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 02:51:56 pm »
Jack, I am not literate enough for Kafkaesque to occur in my vocabulary, even with the reference at the very end. :)  In hindsight, I could have gone with surreal and nightmarish. I'll try to file Kafkaesque away for future reference.

Is Sally a character from one of your previous stories, or is she a character from The Trial?

I enjoyed the story, even if it was skin-crawlingly creepy, and hope to see more soon.

Eido

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 07:32:29 pm »
Psycho Sally is a character from a series of recent short stories, The Stox Box, here on Gromet.  I wanted to try something different, a character who's cute, loveable and dangerously psychopathic.  Think of a Great White shark disguised as a cuddly puppy.  "Eido" in the sense of the original Greek is key to how Sally works.  It's all in the perception, the mental game of looking but not seeing that's entertaining when used by magicians, but something else entirely when Sally paints the picture of the illusion for her helpless victim.

I'm no fan of Franz Kafka novels.  They are bizarre, surreal and bogged down in abstract (as in boring) philosophical concepts.  My own philosophy tends to line up with the likes of Ayn Rand, and her Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged novels.  They read like a manifesto for the incurably dominant type of personality.

AS for "skin-crawling", my ambition is to someday come up with a bondage themed equivalent of Hitchcock's shower scene in Psycho.  One of the most memorable and horrific murders ever filmed, even though all we ever see is a shadow on a shower curtain....
  Jack

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 08:49:48 pm »
A second part of Murray's unfortunate adventures up this evening, enjoy!

Offline Budman0_0

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2022, 05:44:23 am »
I seriously hope there is a third part coming.  I'm not normally into Femdom but I'm enjoying this story.
I know it's an old and overworked story line but I think it would be interesting if the title means Jack is going to get revenge on Sally.  For example if Sally "breaks" him and, as she planned, releases him to be a homeless bum only to have him retain just enough sanity to capture and torture her in the last installment.  It would be interesting to see how she would try to use her tricks if she were naked in chains - only to discover that she had messed Murray's mind up so badly that he was now a psychotic with one purpose - payback.

As they say, great minds run in circles.  I have an outline for a very similar story in my Chain series.  The wealthy matriarch of Chain Alabama contributes enough to the local politicians and governors campaigns that they let her contract to run a special prison for sex offenders.  She then hires mothers of victims of child abuse, women who have been raped and others who have reason to hate offenders to run or volunteer at the prison.  I had put it on the shelf for now - but your Reversal of Fortune series make inspire me to pick it back up.

Offline jakbird

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2022, 10:39:13 am »
The idea for these stories comes from Kafka's The Trial.  It's a sort of surreal trip through a legal system better suited to Alice in Wonderland than the real world.  So no, don't expect a happy ending.

Psycho Sally is far too smart, and thorough, to fall victim to any kind of payback.  For her it's never personal, unless for entertainment purposes.  Her victims may despise her, but it is never reciprocated.  She simply doesn't care and can't be bothered by any concern for their welfare.

My grandfather was Jewish, but always put up a big Christmas tree in the front window while he kept the Menorah out of sight in the kitchen.  Why?  "It's good for business."  Maybe a stereotype, but a true Xmas story.  Same for Sally, it's only a job.  Sure, she's good at what she does and enjoys every working day.  Sally plays the role of The Advocate to advantage, to maximize her betrayal when it will crush his last hope.  Yet it's just another work project before she moves on to some other poor unfortunate.  Or worse, sets out on her own to target someone for the fun of stalking.

Villains can't profit, so Sally will never make it to the big screen.  Too bad, any actress who could pull off a believable Sally would be Academy Award material.
  Jack Peacock

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2023, 04:29:00 pm »
Anyone still hoping for a happy ending? Check out part 3 and find out if you were right... :-P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk